Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.  (Read 995 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

that's the risk for bounty hunters like us. at this time the ico project project was busy and almost every week there was a new one. various innovations are involved for development and these benefits are inseparable from ico which leads to a scam. this is part of the risk we have to face at any time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Indeed, many projects are scam because their projects fail, and to avoid them, it is better to spend time at the beginning to conduct research on the ico project that will be followed.

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

It's just because investment into ICOs is so much less than last year, most of them aren't raising enough money, wouldn't really call them a scam.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

more scam bounties may be because the ico project failed, did not get enough funds to continue the project. as a bounty hunter, you have to be smarter in choosing projects to be promoted so you can get a payment from your work.
It need to research first among those many ICOs that created everyday and join only those quality project. ICOs reviews will also help to check if the project has impact or hype in the market with the review from the team behind.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

nowadays it is very difficult to find bounties that end well and end successfully, many have to be scrutinized and many must be analyzed to get good bounties
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Did you get in one of those scams? I have ever got it for twice. Just make that experience as the big lesson for me to become more and more careful. CHoosing bounty is as difficult as choosing ICo projects for investment.. We must analyze not only the project but also the team and it community.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Yes, this is a big problem that exists today in the cryptocurrency world, I think that this is a temporary phenomenon, although it would probably be more correct to say that this is a problem. which today really needs to be addressed.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

that's the risk for bounty hunters like us. at this time the ico project project was busy and almost every week there was a new one. various innovations are involved for development and these benefits are inseparable from ico which leads to a scam. this is part of the risk we have to face at any time.

It's pretty hard to see that more bounties are turning to scammers. Because most of them fail in this, before joining in bounty campaigns kindly check the white papers of the project, if you don't check it will become risky.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

We should not forget that the majority of advertising in social networks is prohibited because of the same massive ICO scam, and the telegram conducted a closed ICO because it had a ready-made product for which, without any difficulty, found investors and more than planned!  So scam gets bigger only as a result of the fact that more projects appear!
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Yes that is because majority of the coins turn out to be scams anyway and no one is willing to invest in the scam projects so they are dying out and not making the money that they were expecting to make from it. Also there are some bounties that are just taking advantage of people and not actually going to pay out the bounties that they have promised.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

It is true, not only bounties turn out to be a scam, but also ICOs don't keep their words and turn out to be a scam coin. It seems for me that more and more coins are failing and don't develop product at all and instead of right actions toward brend awareness, product placement and development, they just waste money on their demands,buy cars, houses etc. What is more, with current circumstances projects don't raise enough funds to develop product .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

There are really problems in the market of ICO projects, as it is difficult for projects to raise funds in such market conditions, respectively, a bad situation with bounty campaigns. Not only are most of them crooks, it’s almost impossible to get a decent reward right now. When the market recovers, the situation will improve on all fronts.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

I think number of scam ICO projects are still lower than scam ICO projects. LOL. It's also a good way to make all bounty hunters become more careful when they wanna choose any bounty campaign to join Smiley. At the moment, it's really hard to find out a good bounty campaign to join but it's not impossible.
I think number of scam ICO projects are still lower than scam ICO projects.
what do you mean? i dont get it -_-

yah, we are must be carefull of scam bounties, many scam bounties here

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

I agree. That is why I only join short term campaigns so that it won't hurt that much if it turns out to be a scam. It is very hard to work for 15-20 weeks in a bounty knowing that it will be the scam by the end of it. No matter how good you are at distinguishing a scam ICO, scammers are one step ahead of you and making their ICO look legit.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

the number of ICO more and more and it also makes the bounty became increasingly numerous. but it is all indeed not everything yielded and in line with expectations. within this selective in bounty is the main thing that should be done. because only relying on the following other people just wouldn't be able to make bounty produce and thus often fall in the scam.
This is true. They learn how to imitate the things the real one are. They are a good imitator in which we will have a hard time identifying which is the real one. Therefore we should be critical in doing things, or somewhat be critical in choosing where to invest or which ICO to join. Try to look for Team background before investing on a ICO.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Yeah its true so many scam projects nowaday. As bounty hunter i struggled with this situation. But for now i still continue the task i have nothing to lose here. I hope this situation change less scam projects like good old time.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

Yes, a really sad situation with bounty, because many projects, I don’t understand for what reason, probably there’s only greed left and it’s because of their greed that people just can’t do anything to just pay their bounty hunters.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

Yes, majority of them are scam and what we need to do is to determine if its worth our effort and time. Working for bounties takes months and it really hurt us if the bounty ended up being a scam. That is why I never joined a bounty that has will last more than 4 months. I will only join them if there is only 1 to 2 months left so I can join more campaigns in a year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

right. We need to be careful in choosing the right projects to join. To be honest, we are no different than investors, and we need to analyze them carefully before participating in an ICO project and offering them. Cheesy

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.
In the years 2016-1917 the era of the ICO began, and the launch of projects was very different from what we see now. Much attention was paid to the promotion of the project in social networks and in all forums. To date, everything has changed. Advertising ICO in social networks is prohibited, and good projects are trying to find good investors themselves. Therefore, many projects refuse to conduct Bounty and Eidrody. Projects begin to carry out closed ICO (for example, ICO Telegram).
But many projects continue to use Bounty to attract investors. And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM. The project plans to raise money and disappear with them. Therefore, they do not mind paying a small percentage of Bounty and Airdrop.
The conclusion from this is that the choice of Bounty for work should be very careful. Do not waste 20 weeks on an empty one.
Sorry for my English.
I can't agree more with you on this. You are very correct because a lot of scam ICOs have been parading themselves in the crypto world and they usually attract bounty hunters with huge bounty allocation. But still, there are credible projects that still do bounties with handsome reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: