Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:27:45 PM

Athero seems to be the next envion, im amazed to see the lame excuses they are making for so many weeks now, first they blocked their telegram channels, then they said they are in meeting, then vacation then another update came about meeting so definitely signs are not good, they should be responsible and update the community immediately.
Don't worry because the latest update they mentioned many other exchanges and the next 8 exchanges may make their community come back in the near future. I think let's give them more time to develop because I believe they are on their way and will make everyone happy about their current project so stay tuned for big news
yes right, even though the current situation can be said to be disappointing because of poor communication, but I hope they don't lie about 8 new exchanges for THO tokens and token distribution for campaign participants.

Thier meetings never ends and why they closed the main telegram chat? Why? They lie or don't they have done everything wrong and they lost everyones beliefs.. After all that Athero shall be unsuccesfull! I worked in their bounty campaign and i have 0 hope to clear my rewards. Also in Mercatox there are no new Athero buyer, this project died!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 01:24:12 AM

Thier meetings never ends and why they closed the main telegram chat? Why? They lie or don't they have done everything wrong and they lost everyones beliefs.. After all that Athero shall be unsuccesfull! I worked in their bounty campaign and i have 0 hope to clear my rewards. Also in Mercatox there are no new Athero buyer, this project died!
they close the telegram conversation because there is too much spam and many of the bounty hunters ask for distribution, maybe the team is tired of answering the same questions every day

As stated above, we can only wait, if at the end of April there were no updates, then forget about this project

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:22:55 AM

Athero seems to be the next envion, im amazed to see the lame excuses they are making for so many weeks now, first they blocked their telegram channels, then they said they are in meeting, then vacation then another update came about meeting so definitely signs are not good, they should be responsible and update the community immediately.
Don't worry because the latest update they mentioned many other exchanges and the next 8 exchanges may make their community come back in the near future. I think let's give them more time to develop because I believe they are on their way and will make everyone happy about their current project so stay tuned for big news
yes right, even though the current situation can be said to be disappointing because of poor communication, but I hope they don't lie about 8 new exchanges for THO tokens and token distribution for campaign participants.

If you are willing to wait for a long time, the best thing will come to you. We are not in the project and have no right to interfere with their development. I think if they want to scam people, they don't need to update the announcement but they still do it in March. I am also personally involved in this campaign and will continue to wait until there is the most accurate answer
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:09:03 AM

they close the telegram conversation because there is too much spam and many of the bounty hunters ask for distribution, maybe the team is tired of answering the same questions every day

As stated above, we can only wait, if at the end of April there were no updates, then forget about this project
It may be true that the team is bored with very many questions about distribution, so the team closes the telegram group conversation however we must respect that decision
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:17:14 AM

It may be true that the team is bored with very many questions about distribution, so the team closes the telegram group conversation however we must respect that decision
so how about investor ? the telegram group is not only a bounty participant but also an investor, and also dev has announced that the distribution will be completed by April 20 should it not be a reason to close the telegram group

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:13:45 AM

I can agree with you but they should come up with an update by providing we are busy in developing, no update from them will make us believe them in a different way. After raising the money they need to care about the community and start providing what happening the background.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:42:37 AM

Token distribution has nothing to do with legitimacy of project. You are right if they had bad intentions they were distributing tokens and disappearing. Any token without development or team has no value except another token in your wallet. We should give wait for things to done as they are comfortable. This is only way as we have no control over the fate of this project.
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:22:49 AM

Token distribution has nothing to do with legitimacy of project. You are right if they had bad intentions they were distributing tokens and disappearing. Any token without development or team has no value except another token in your wallet. We should give wait for things to done as they are comfortable. This is only way as we have no control over the fate of this project.

As long as the team has not found a new exchange then the token will not be distributed they predict a dump will occur if distributed
From here we can conclude that they are not confident with their project

Ngemmeng

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:33:24 PM

As long as the team has not found a new exchange then the token will not be distributed they predict a dump will occur if distributed
in my opinion it was very strange, they were worried about something clearly happening. when distribution for bounty is done then dump cannot be avoided, they must be prepared for this condition.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:02:32 AM

in my opinion it was very strange, they were worried about something clearly happening. when distribution for bounty is done then dump cannot be avoided, they must be prepared for this condition.
Of course this is very strange, if they are afraid of the dump from the bounty, they should never have held a bounty from the start, i agree with you that he should be prepared for this condition

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:30:17 AM

Of course this is very strange, if they are afraid of the dump from the bounty, they should never have held a bounty from the start, i agree with you that he should be prepared for this condition
I do not understand how they can be afraid of dumps and if indeed they are afraid they should not hold a bounty so in my opinion this is quite strange but this has also happened

Santri

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 10:05:01 AM

I do not understand how they can be afraid of dumps and if indeed they are afraid they should not hold a bounty so in my opinion this is quite strange but this has also happened
if indeed they are afraid of dumps, in my opinion they can pay bounty hunters with USD or ETH but if they don't want to pay bounty hunters with it maybe by listing in many markets it will be easier to maintain price of tokens

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:05:52 PM

if indeed they are afraid of dumps, in my opinion they can pay bounty hunters with USD or ETH but if they don't want to pay bounty hunters with it maybe by listing in many markets it will be easier to maintain price of tokens
The fact is they are scammer look who merit Athero
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=759298
Which promote HYIP and ICO projects and almost all are scam so it means that Wipro who sent merit to Athero account possible alt account he want to sent Athero to rank up to jr.member to take advantage of enabling images to post to attract more people to invest to their project which is scam.
So those who posting here to defend this project is possible a friend or alt account.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Ngemmeng

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:13:30 PM

I hope that market conditions will improve soon and THO can be listed on a larger exchange, so the team is not too worried about dumps and distribution of tokens for bounties can be done.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:55:17 PM

If they really think that bounty hunter can dump Token price by selling after distribution then they should pay in BTC or ETH.
In this way they can easily maintain price of Athero, anyway if project is undervalue and team working hard then Dump will be temporarily.  
Santri

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:09:21 AM

The fact is they are scammer look who merit Athero
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=759298
Which promote HYIP and ICO projects and almost all are scam so it means that Wipro who sent merit to Athero account possible alt account he want to sent Athero to rank up to jr.member to take advantage of enabling images to post to attract more people to invest to their project which is scam.
So those who posting here to defend this project is possible a friend or alt account.

if indeed it's the account he means this account also belongs to him https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=21921, because I see it looks like account is quite old
Date Registered: June 11, 2011, 03:22:10 PM

we just wait, if indeed on April 20 there isn't any news about distribution, you should just forget about this project

Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:55:39 AM

almost all projects only pay with tokens and this makes many bounty hunters face many difficulties in liquidity, so choosing USD or ETH can be very good but very few projects have This can be done because the cost is too expensive. In my opinion the best solution is to lock tokens bounty and pay by month then surely THO prices will not panic sell

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:31:09 AM

In my opinion the best solution is to lock tokens bounty and pay by month then surely THO prices will not panic sell
locking a bounty token and distributed it every month is not a good solution, because some projects have already done that and the result is that a dump still occurs
kudil

Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:10:28 AM

In my opinion the best solution is to lock tokens bounty and pay by month then surely THO prices will not panic sell
locking a bounty token and distributed it every month is not a good solution, because some projects have already done that and the result is that a dump still occurs
Yeah it's like delay-dump, and in my opinion the team should be consistent about their decission before, 21 april is the last day of distribution. We're waiting for long time, and if they decide to delay again, really it's not good for this project, not only dump prices but I guess they will lost their investor.

But at least for now, the team should be appear and open the telegram group to clarify this situation, not only community manager but like the CEO, etc.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:37:41 AM

And indeed I think it will not be able to avoid the dump so that what you do will be in vain but after all we have to appreciate because they have tried

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: