Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11922 times)
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

I think that the market has now passed the lowest point and will not return to it again. Now the situation has stabilized and slow growth will begin soon. I think that in the first quarter of 2019 everything will turn green again. I think Bitcoin will be able to overcome the level of 10,000 in three months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

The market is changing but no one can say when the next bull run will happen or when the market will turn green. The only thing we can do right now is to hodl our coins and be prepared for the better times. As soon as the market recovers we will get our profit for the whole 2018.
In this month nothing changes at all still the market is on dump and not having a good fluctuation but I believe in the end of year there will be potential to repeat again .

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

now the price of crypto market go down in this month, some token has lost so much price, i think and hope in the end of year the market will rise and return with more token pump again.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

The month doesn't really matter. I think the main thing is what happened in the market. This is what affects the value of some coins. Time of year or just a month does not affect the course and cost, do not think so
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

I don't feel the changes in the market at this moment and I think it will matter if the value of any currency will increase even the current months is not only in October to December months. It would be satisfying to the investors to get a chance a great profit with that thing.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

I think the greatest month was December, whether it was coincidence or whether in December last year all coins rose to 200%, and that was extraordinary, and I hope that this very drastic increase will come again in 2018. what about you, is my thinking the same as yours?

Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

The rebound in the bear market is very normal, because most cryptocurrencies have fallen by more than 60%, and many investors are very willing to buy these tokens at low prices, which is the reason for the rebound!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

I think it's normal in the cryptocurrency , now we are still in downtrend , the price can continue to fall , we should be careful about that , should not be too excited soon.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

I like what's happened in the last couple of months. The market obviously became much better and finally we saw some positive gaps. I hope that in the near future everything will change in a more promising direction
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

So one month and 3 days have passed since the OP posted about the great month. And ETH is down 20% from the price of that time,,, while Bitcoin is moving in the same range for 3 to 4 weeks now.

This shows,,, every time you think you know what is going on, something different can and will happen. We simply cannot predict what will happen. Good time of consolidation now? Or is this waiting for a further crash? Only time can tell.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

hopefully this coming nov. the market price has improved. but if it does not happen it is hopelessly this year. let's go back next year. that's what I'm sure next year will recover cryptocurrency above the drop of different coins.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Am sure we are all hopeful that the crypto market would soon recover and regain its value. I think it id happening now on a slow phase. Patience is the key for all of us. After a huge downfall of btc, eth and almost all the altcoins there will be no other move left than to go up. So let us just all wait patiently. It really takes time to have a good and profitable harvest.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Many predictions are bright, and, probably, growth will be all the same, but he will have to wait quite a bit, namely for more than two years and all this time will have to be trusted

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

what do you think?

I think the market will rise up next two month. 1 month market will stable. It remember last year december. In my opinion hold your token and wait for great time.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Hopefully this coming days it was continue to increase the prices of our token. Their is a change compare the price before i hope it was continue to increase for us and for the community to rejoice.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

I think that now the price around $ 200 is a real cause for concern. I just don't know what happens next.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

In fact, the public thinks that this year will be the same market as last year, but this is wrong. If the rules of the market can be known, who is losing money in this game? So you should wait patiently.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

The market behaves according to a plan that large players have developed. It is enough just to look at the charts and see the trend of developing events. Add to this all the news background and upcoming events in the crypto sphere. From this we can conclude that we are now in the zone of recruiting positions and are awaiting the launch of new financial instruments that will attract new finances, which in turn will give impetus to growth.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

The situation right now was quietly increase and we are still hoping that it was continuously increased until it become stable. Many investors are very watchful for this situation, they  are busy to encourage some of the community to be positive in promoting how good their project.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Yes,now there are really positive changes. It seems to me that this is exactly what the market has been missing for so long. Finally, people have some hope for a better future for their investments. This is very happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: