Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking an investor for a consulting service  (Read 579 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:46:36 PM

This is a good opportunity for people who want to invest in the space and doesn't want to buy a coin.

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:58:31 PM

The point of an investor is so that I wont be in debt. Any business can fail, and plus I would like the investor to come along and give opinions on the business if he/she has any.

If you can't sell your own belief in your own business to other people, how can you ever expect to have investor confidence?

You do not need money, to be honest, you need the right people that invest their time with you.
People with skills that can develop your website for a certain % of your business and this needs to be done through the proper LOCAL channels.
If you go under today how can an international investor EVER get hold of you to recover their money?

Although I'm broke now, I have invested in similar tech service based businesses before and people like me do not want to be involved in your business, we're passive investors, if you have enough meat in the game, we'll come, or at least the likes of us that still have some money now would come.

I have moved the price up again due to sales. If you are interested feel free to send me a PM. I am still looking for an investor and could possibly give a deal on the investment price if the user works with me on the business side.

Making sales in a small time frame does not constitute fairgrounds for raising equity value. If you are looking to sell your percentage then you must provide an average stable cost of entry for your would-be investors. You have to do this by taking business sales, turnover and cash burn rate into account.

If you are still insisting in getting investors, try to first build the brand otherwise it's like someone else said above me, any tech savy person with enough time and necessity can outsell your business.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:28:23 PM

The point of an investor is so that I wont be in debt. Any business can fail, and plus I would like the investor to come along and give opinions on the business if he/she has any.

If you can't sell your own belief in your own business to other people, how can you ever expect to have investor confidence?

You do not need money, to be honest, you need the right people that invest their time with you.
People with skills that can develop your website for a certain % of your business and this needs to be done through the proper LOCAL channels.
If you go under today how can an international investor EVER get hold of you to recover their money?

Although I'm broke now, I have invested in similar tech service based businesses before and people like me do not want to be involved in your business, we're passive investors, if you have enough meat in the game, we'll come, or at least the likes of us that still have some money now would come.

I have moved the price up again due to sales. If you are interested feel free to send me a PM. I am still looking for an investor and could possibly give a deal on the investment price if the user works with me on the business side.

Making sales in a small time frame does not constitute fairgrounds for raising equity value. If you are looking to sell your percentage then you must provide an average stable cost of entry for your would-be investors. You have to do this by taking business sales, turnover and cash burn rate into account.

If you are still insisting in getting investors, try to first build the brand otherwise it's like someone else said above me, any tech savy person with enough time and necessity can outsell your business.

Thanks for the comment. I am looking for a investor, however if that investor brings skills to the table then that is fine. I think my valuation is good, considering I am basing it on growth and not pure sales. I can't give a stable price for  business that is growing and continuing to gain clients. I don't agree that a tech savvy person would take my job, because they are not going to be doing the consulting, content creation, and social media management the way that I am. With my current clients, I have been putting up numbers which keep them coming back. I agree that the site doesnt look amazing, but clients are not actively using it, it is really only to show pricing etc. I would like to fix it though and that is a plan.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

I am still looking for a investor, if you are interested you can send me a PM and we can make a deal today.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:09:38 PM

I will be updating this thread, I am still selling a portion of my business. Dynamitebounty.com

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in buying a piece of a cryptocurrency consulting business.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 01:28:32 AM

I have changed the site from dynamitebounty to fullservicecrypto.

This site will be pushed and advertised off of bitcointalk, but will offer services/support here as well.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: