Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCC] StakeCubeCoin | The most advanced staking ecosystem | PoS/MN | 🔥  (Read 24607 times)
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

the distribution is very good: StakeCube takes just 2% fee, 1% is allocated to Lottery and Airdrops, the user retains 97%, very nice

I agree with you today is not often you can see this. All project creators are trying to pick it up as soon as possible and do not think about development. This should attract many, as it seems to me all the same, with the same conditions, which are few in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StakeCube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Users/ investors will have to make their own comparisons for their own decision, their own interests.
So, you should keep on your works, and should not worry about their comparisons at all.

I totally agree. When everyone focus on their real working product to become better every day it will the best way to grow. Our goal should be to make it as easy as possible for everyone to get into crypto and not to compare with other services
Soran01

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

Will StakeCubeCoin can be a real competitor with StakeUnited.com, and StakingLab.io in the near future?
Staking pools are one of the hottest trend in crypto ecosystem last few months.
Best wishes for StakeCubeCoin project.

StakeCube is more as only a Pool, alone the Exchange V2 (comming November)  with own SCC Tradingpairs is worth gold Wink . Another the MN-Hosting Service and and and (see Roadmap) ... and the DEVs are great Smiley real persons , not anonymous.

StakeCube is a ALL-IN-ON Solution for Newbies in the Cryptoworld and for old Rabbits . Smiley Staking, Hosting, Exchange , Mining , Academy , Webshop, Profit-Sharing, Faucets , Airdrops, Lottery and and and . A Lot of this working since Months and a lot comming this Year. Smiley
gruman

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

Error 503 hangs for several days, probably the site went to a scam - I make such a conclusion, because nowhere is there any information about the reasons for the stop. If I am mistaken, admins clarify the situation.

?   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ?
¦-----      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      -----¦
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

Error 503 hangs for several days, probably the site went to a scam - I make such a conclusion, because nowhere is there any information about the reasons for the stop. If I am mistaken, admins clarify the situation.

Here is you please information from of the staff:

" I am sorry to inform you the website is down. We are experiencing a 504 Gateway issue::

"HTTP Error 504 - Gateway Timeout" Cause: One server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser. This usually means that the other server is down or not working properly.

This issue only effects the website. This issue does not effect any wallets or coins in the pool. Your funds are safe. and problem will be solved soon. Also the team is working on a long term solution to fix gateway issues. Thank you for understanding. "

The problem is being solved at the moment, so no need to panic.

Provablefair

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

come into discord room https://discord.gg/eeKwAp6

we talk with admin too real time  and they were able to update us about server maintenance Cheesy

@all  holla holla

Injex
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

StakeCube order books are now active at Injex.io!
StakeCube's application to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
StakeCube has 1 active pair - SCC_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - SCC_BTC
kryrek

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 08:49:24 AM by kryrek

Some stakecube accounts was hacked today. I counted over 6 people personaly who was hacked .

I had a new account (under 20 days). I did not tell or write about the stakecube to anyone. No one logged in to my email when the theft happened. .The password was unique. Only yesterday I made a larger deposit and booom. All coins disappeared .
----------------------------------
PS:
One of hackers LGS wallets .  GcxEnLUUQH14JYFNd6XoRSbSYRen6jdjMK
Artisane

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

Some stakecube accounts was hacked today. I counted over 6 people personaly who was hacked .

I had a new account (under 20 days). I did not tell or write about the stakecube to anyone. No one logged in to my email when the theft happened. .The password was unique. Only yesterday I made a larger deposit and booom. All coins disappeared . In my opinion, the hacker has access to too much data for a person from outside the project. Admins did not provide burglar data or IP. They only introduced 2FA in the new website update .I did not get any information what to do next. I lost the equivalent of  450 $ .
----------------------------------
PS:
One of hackers LGS wallets .  GcxEnLUUQH14JYFNd6XoRSbSYRen6jdjMK

I'm sorry.. I don't buy this. A new person on this site, literally a 7 minute old account comes on and accuses someone of an inside job.

Have you put in a ticket with the devs for support yet?

Burden of proof is on you I'm afraid.
nico3859

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

New exchange !

https://www.bigbitex.com/market/SCC-BTC
https://www.bigbitex.com/market/SCC-LTC
https://www.bigbitex.com/market/SCC-DOGE
kryrek

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

I'm sorry.. I don't buy this. A new person on this site, literally a 7 minute old account comes on and accuses someone of an inside job.

https://image.ibb.co/k2Etip/6fa370b7dee7b.jpg

Soran01

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:55:26 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 05:15:01 AM by Soran01

https://image.ibb.co/k2Etip/6fa370b7dee7b.jpg

I'm sorry Kryrek too, it happened to me already too (at Cryptopia) .But yes it is correct , first rule in the Cryptoworld, secure your account. Activate always 2FA if it is offered. Only username and password is not enough. This applies to all exchanges and pools.
Soran01

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:27:33 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 06:05:58 AM by Soran01

Back to the roots Wink , yesterday also good news .

At give new security settings. You now need to enter a google 2FA or Mail 2FA code for every withdraw. (mandatory)

On Tuesday, 16th October, will burn the leftover supply!

AND at gives plans for a another big Exchange this Month Wink Tyolus said it in Announcement-SCC / Discord, but not which.

SCC raise every Day very good and Stable. See https://masternodes.online/currencies/SCC/ .  I think with the Hosting-Service and own Exchange later it is a All-In-On Solution Rocket. Smiley  

Say it like again : Staking, Hosting, Exchange , Mining , Academy , Webshop, Profit-Sharing, Faucets , Airdrops, Lottery and and and . A Lot of this working since Months and a lot comming this Year.

jdmcg

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

Are emails from the site working for anyone? Also, how to review/edit your email?
Soran01

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

Are emails from the site working for anyone? Also, how to review/edit your email?

Emails work very well, except gmail they are delayed. This is unfortunately due to Gmail. If you are affected just contact the support in Discord (# Pool Support) . They are really fast on the way  Smiley especially Oleg the Main Dev, I think he never sleeps.
kryrek

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 08:51:27 AM by kryrek

Back to the roots Wink , yesterday also good news .

Your roots are your case.Do not decide for others what is important

People was hacked. Admins wash their hands. He did not even give any data that could help.No IP. No information if hacker was also a SC participant
This is protecting the perpetrator and low responsibility

StakeCube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

I forwarded your comment to the moderator of this thread.

Let me know when you need additional information how to setup 2FA.

Over and out
kryrek

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

I had 2FA then and now.That is the case
Over 130 000$ was stolen from 22 people. Me and 3 of them had 2FA all of the time.
This is not something that can be  silenced.

Company do not help victims and they they pass the buck on us.

Before the first payment, you could not know that there is no veryfication link.We had no right to know that the page without 2Fa is so full of holes

There was also no recapcha. Operating the brutalforce method hacker will not break the 2fa.But he will know my password
because 2fa veryfication appears in a next window after entering the correct username and password. This is the algorithm of SC.
In other words, SC is still a password farm for emaill and passwords.

This is not compliant with the standards and they did not report data theft  anywhere. This is incompatible with EU law.
And that's why I think they did not do everything right.
Soran01

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 02:37:27 PM by Soran01

Over 130 000$ was stolen from 22 people. Me and 3 of them had 2FA all of the time.
This is not something that can be  silenced.

Before the first payment, you could not know that there is no veryfication link.We had no right to know that the page without 2Fa is so full of holes

There was also no recapcha. Operating the brutalforce method hacker will not break the 2fa.But he will know my password
because 2fa veryfication appears in a next window after entering the correct username and password. This is the algorithm of SC.

This is not compliant with the standards and they did not report data theft  anywhere. This is incompatible with EU law.

Please don't FUD ..... you have 6 or 7 Discord Accounts for this shit...sorry but now is enough...https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452072197759172608/498858909344464896/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452072197759172608/499904493949943818/unknown.png . I reported you also....

And the other Lie ....130000 $ ... that would have been almost the half pool at the time (12800 USER , 57 BTC in the Cube) , but everyone can now see for yourself how much is still in the pool and Check this FUD .... https://stakecube.net/analytics.php

And the Next : That 2FA should be activated, was already said weeks before again and again. (See Discord) It is your responsibility to do so too. They even gave you different options for security. (Mail, Google Auth) Just as any normal stock market does (compatible with EU law, see https://anycoindirect.eu/ for example). But maybe it's better to force people to use it because they are too irresponsible ? It is not for nothing the security point in your account! (if you really have an account, i don't know)
StakeCube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

This is not something that can be  silenced.

This is not compliant with the standards and they did not report data theft  anywhere. This is incompatible with EU law.

What is wrong with you? Cheesy I hope you find other hobbies...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: