Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCC] StakeCubeCoin | The most advanced staking ecosystem | PoS/MN | 🔥  (Read 24607 times)
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

I hope the site recovers. I didn't use it much, but it was a very easy to use service. One thing I'm wondering though, you mentioned that the masternodes were safe, but stake pools were not, but why is that? Since for staking, you also don't need to have wallet unlocked.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

We are all saddened by the incident that has occurred so far. It was a blow to many of us. But I would not want to turn around, go and look for some alternative version of the StakeCube. I managed to get used to it, I really like it and I would not like to leave it. I think many would agree with me. I have to StakeCube was revived and strengthened, gain experience looking at your old mistakes.

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

LOL, what has actually occured with StakeCube platform?
Why the price of SCC lost more than 40% over the last 24 hours?
It is a really dramatic lost within short period of time.
Because their servers was hacked and some coins from staking wallets including SCC stolen. Anyway they have already contacted with Police and they have some info's about hackers from vultr, Digital Ocean. I hope they will recover their business.
werewolf2113

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

New exchange !

https://www.bigbitex.com/market/SCC-BTC
https://www.bigbitex.com/market/SCC-LTC
https://www.bigbitex.com/market/SCC-DOGE
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:57:11 AM

I really have to applaud StakeCube and the effort their team has put into resolving the hack issue. I am very impressed with the way they have handled the issue and how quickly they have come up with a solution and have executed on that solution to protect its business and their members.

GREAT WORK STAKECUBE!!!

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
Artisane

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

Great to have one more exchange for StakeCubeCoin!
However, how about the fixing procedure of the latest technical issues which compromised dramtically weeks ago?
Has it been totally fixed?

No more technical issues. Those have been fixed. They're working on paying back the stolen coins now through a repayment system through the site.
Tsepai

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Thanks to the team of StakeCube, now we are back in the ranks and firmly moving forward. Together we will erase past to bring a better future! Forward to new achievements!

Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

Great to have one more exchange for StakeCubeCoin!
However, how about the fixing procedure of the latest technical issues which compromised dramtically weeks ago?
Has it been totally fixed?

No more technical issues. Those have been fixed. They're working on paying back the stolen coins now through a repayment system through the site.

This would certainly bring back alot of trust and confidence to the Stakecube team and platform. I am still awaiting my refunds but am certain it would get to my turn soon
kryrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 10:27:31 AM by kryrek

All the wallets went offline for the security reason because they told that 300k SCC coin were stolen and dumped on crex24.
Once again so fast....  Shocked
Why am I not surprised?

use 2fa next time and dont cry here because YOU was stupid..........
ITS YOUR FAULT 100%.
Oh no, 2FA did not help this time. My dear ,how could it happen. Poor little bastards.

Bad news for stakecube users. They told that some of the staking pools (not masternodes) were affected too and following wallets had affected by security breach.
Welcome to the house of fun .XD

it's bullshit, im sure its an inside job as always
When I said this a month ago, I was considered as a troll.

Anyway they have already contacted with Police and they have some info's about hackers from vultr, Digital Ocean. I hope they will recover their business.
When I and 20+ people was robbed earlier, DEVS did not move to the police.

They also mentioned coins were stolen from wallet directly not by website. You can check their discord page for further updates.
I will repeat it again.
DEAL WITH IT DEVS https://gdpr-info.eu/art-33-gdpr/
or SC is not an real existing company ( or maybe just a criminal scam who is outside the European law).

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

still no details of "hack"
how i could trust again this site and take the risk of deposit again coins?
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

still no details of "hack"
how i could trust again this site and take the risk of deposit again coins?

Learnt it could take months before everyone can actually get all their stolen funds back.
EvgeniiChainCloud

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Testing StakeCube with KYD.
All is OK!
Thx team for working service.
https://medium.com/@zoyemasternodes/stakecube-and-kyd-its-working-f5c6e2ff5c1a
kryrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

All is OK!

TESTING Stakecube with KYD, LGS ,DASH and SCC worth 1520$
ALL is Stolen (2FA was active)
THX team for fuck my right in the ass

markos124

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

Somebody robbed people from wallets to which users themselves did not have access (stake wallets).In a normal network, such an attack lasts for 5-10 minutes and if it is longer its repulsed because the admin sees a strange movements .

Unlimited power and the amount of time? No way.

They  invent themselves as in 99% of other scams.Thats true. They give coins back slowly and what profits  they make in that time nobody knows.They probably have these coins and they earn from them by POS instead of us.

The addresses to which my sister coins were stolen were generated by script on same german server as the addresses for SC deposits. ? coincidence? I do not think so?

The attack of hackers is already in the HYIP Investors world  a classic 1# meme.

You are a weak company . And you can put these scraps in the ......
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

All is OK!

TESTING Stakecube with KYD, LGS ,DASH and SCC worth 1520$
ALL is Stolen (2FA was active)
THX team for fuck my right in the ass

Sorry for your lost. It's a good amount of money and I hope you can get back them. As far as I know it's not stolen from your wallet directly so 2FA wouldn't help, they have stolen from main masternode servers directly. But since lots of wallets affected I couldn't understand how all the servers hacked.
Uvuvwevwevwe

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

BigBitex, is in maintenance ...sorry
Remember to refresh your page

We have been hacked, we have temporarily closed bigbitex to protect the pieces.
The flight concerns the BTC, LTC, DOGE.
We are looking for the fault.

The pirate's account is:
Username: kondratlipski
Email: kondratlipski@gmail.com

The altmarkets.cc site was hacked by this person too!

We will announce our decision soon if we close Bigbitex, or reopen once the flaw is found.
If we decide to close bigbitex, each member will be able to get it back.

cordially
BigBitex
serega25922

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

Help!!! where to enter the code 2fa from the mail. Google 2fa I found where to enter there is a field to fill. And where to enter the code that comes in the mail?

Пoмoгитe!!! кyдa ввoдить кoд 2fa oт пoчты. гyгл 2fa я нaшeл кyдa ввoдить тaм ecть пoлe для зaпoлнeния. A кyдa ввoдить кoд кoтopый пpиxoдит нa пoчтy?
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:22:44 AM

What the f*** when my coin will be refunded I'm waiting for 2 months but still nothing? I had enough with your shit reasons! I would like to know when our coins will be completely refunded?  

I don't recommend everyone to stake your coins in their website!
Just Beware!

Info: The SC-Refund-Program is a campaign from stakecube to pay back the lost from the hack (24th Oct. 2018) through our collected fees. The refund will be made every 2-3 days and will be added to your balance (in the dashboard). If you personally have all your coins back or you weren't affected, the table will be shown empty.
alekozlo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:35:02 PM

I can not enter the site, a form appears, enter the 2FA code.
A 2FA code is not sent to the mail.
I wrote about the problem at info@stakecube.net 2 times, no one answers.
Who knows?
LordSoylent

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:49:55 AM

Statements and statements about repaying the community what you lost and never following through with repaying us.
For the longest time your header stated you will begin repaying every cycle when the site was "updated".
You keep the site in continuous "update" status in order not to repay what you "lost".
Everyone who is using your service or intends to should be well aware that you only make statements and
little follow through.
Rectify the problem before continuing on using the communities crypto to fund your adventures.
This isn't FUD, it is a fact that you lost our funds and leaving us all waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: