Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCC] StakeCubeCoin | The most advanced staking ecosystem | PoS/MN | 🔥  (Read 24601 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 11:34:56 PM

Why i need login 5/6 time for day ? You can't upgrade the time of login ? Every 1/2 hour the site have automatic logout and is very bad because i need login more time to use, add a captcha and a google autenthicator. All exchange stay logged also 2-3 days, why you don't change?

Well maybe because they want to protect the users. Maybe the team can add an option where you can select to stay logged in longer then 30 minutes which it currently is. StakeCube isn't really seen as an exchange right now as its main use case is the staking and MN service but in the future we will see StakeCube used more as an exchange and that's when they might change this automatic log out to last longer then it does now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimanPWRB
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:32:46 PM

I also think that this is done for safety
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 11:31:22 PM

Yes it sure is as they have been hacked twice now so they really want to help protect their members with this automatic log out after 30 minutes. As I said once the exchange grows then we could see the option for members to have the time longer but at the members risk. I think its something the team can think about in the near future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:59:11 AM

09 April 2020 11:03 AM
Remaining coins from the fork were burned:
https://scc.ccore.online/address/sccburnaddressXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSfqakF - 820763.08244369 SCC
Transaction details in the attached excel list
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487303386195296257/697733393777033276/scc-crex.xls

We will contact the explorer and tracking sites to exclude the burn address and the banned inputs (https://scc.ccore.online/address/sPzjSoa7vsq7DcJSxUhr73EAL9zKbvaCzB) from the circ. supply to display correct numbers
bitbay84

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:59:34 AM

09 April 2020 11:47 AM
Important info - Delisting
The following coins will be removed from stakecube.net on 10 may due team inactivity and lack of development:

SYNX
RSTR

Staking and masternodes are turned off. Please withdraw the coins in time remember to cancel your orders and mn shares) - any balance of the mentioned coins after 10.05 is lost
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 11:15:06 PM

09 April 2020 11:47 AM
Important info - Delisting
The following coins will be removed from stakecube.net on 10 may due team inactivity and lack of development:

SYNX
RSTR

Staking and masternodes are turned off. Please withdraw the coins in time remember to cancel your orders and mn shares) - any balance of the mentioned coins after 10.05 is lost

I hope that with these delistings that we see more coins being added like some more top coins. I would really like to see ETH and XRP listed on StakeCube and that we can trade with these coins. Is there any plans to add more top coins to StakeCube in the near future?

bitbay84

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:00:50 PM

Yes, SC team plan to list one top CMC cryptocurrency every month so soon we should see new coin listed on april.
You can check all plans on https://stakecube.net/#roadmap

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:15:31 PM

Yes it sure is as they have been hacked twice now so they really want to help protect their members with this automatic log out after 30 minutes. As I said once the exchange grows then we could see the option for members to have the time longer but at the members risk. I think its something the team can think about in the near future.

i hope because now is impossible to use, today i have login 9 time, add 9 time a captcha and 2fa, because market are very low volume and i don't see if my order is close or not. all exchange have login time 24 hour and don't have problem
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 11:10:41 PM

i hope because now is impossible to use, today i have login 9 time, add 9 time a captcha and 2fa, because market are very low volume and i don't see if my order is close or not. all exchange have login time 24 hour and don't have problem

It is a damned if you do, damned if you don't type of situation. The problem with relaxing some of the safety features is that it has a more of a damaging impact over all than you having to log in 9 times a day. Also, if they take it away, the second anyone is hacked or scammed, the site will be blamed for not having security features.
bitbay84

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 08:51:54 PM

It is a damned if you do, damned if you don't type of situation. The problem with relaxing some of the safety features is that it has a more of a damaging impact over all than you having to log in 9 times a day. Also, if they take it away, the second anyone is hacked or scammed, the site will be blamed for not having security features.
100% Agree, security is more impotrant than captcha and 2fa filling.

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:16:54 PM

keep calm man, relax.
can you explain me why if extend a login time cause hacked? because all exchange have a 24 or more hour of login/logout and nobody hack for this.
is very easy, can add option of how many hour you can stay login, i have more coin in stakecube and i need stay logged more time
i think this is only a bug of stakecube, because another day i stay logged for 18 hour, today logout every 30 minutes

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 11:07:01 PM

keep calm man, relax.
can you explain me why if extend a login time cause hacked? because all exchange have a 24 or more hour of login/logout and nobody hack for this.
is very easy, can add option of how many hour you can stay login, i have more coin in stakecube and i need stay logged more time
i think this is only a bug of stakecube, because another day i stay logged for 18 hour, today logout every 30 minutes

Like I said the team will most likely add that option in the near future as the exchange grows but right now StakeCube is mainly used for staking coins and shared masternode service. They are protecting their users by having this feature, remember this isn't just an exchange like other exchanges as the main service is the ones I mentioned and the exchange comes second for now.

bitbay84

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:28:54 PM

[DEV] - Oleg | stakecube.netToday at 11:12 PM

We are happy to present to you a new app and another usecase for $SCC:
MineCube

As many of you already know, we have teamed up with our partner MeaTec https://meatec.io/ to work in the Proof-of-Work area. MeaTec is a full service supplier and hoster for mining hardware. Their product offer is already one of our biggest revenue streams for our interest functionality.

MineCube is another feature we have developed together with MeaTec. Users can now buy BTC mining power with SCC directly on stakecube.net. Navigate trough the main menu (9 point button) to open the app - https://stakecube.net/app/minecube/

You have the possibility to increase your hashrate in 100 GigaHash steps, the price varies depending on the SCC/USD ratio. We start with 136000 GH (136 TH) available (with 2 workers hosted by MeaTec). StakeCube retains 5% of the BTC mined as fee, the payout is made daily to your SC balance. The mining yields can be tracked on the explorer with the given address.

We are looking forward to expand the operations in the future and will be happy to answer any questions or problems via our support system (#new-ticket).
Mining Bitcoin is now cheaper, easier and more reliable than ever before!

Stay tuned @everyone

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 11:24:43 PM

I really like this new product from StakeCube, MineCube. I decided to buy 1000 GH of power to see how it goes and I'm glad I did as all the GH have sold out already within 24 hours so its been a huge success so far. Its also had a big impact on the SCC price as we are now over 2k sats again which is great to see and hopefully we can hold above 2k sats for a while.

bitbay84

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:20:43 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 02:58:55 PM by bitbay84

[DEV] - Oleg | stakecube.netToday at 3:09 PM

After the successful launch of the MineCube app (BTC mining), many are already looking forward to NodeCube app (MN hosting system). We still want to launch NodeCube quite on schedule, but not immediately for all users at once.

We decided to release NodeCube in a more reliable way and to invite only few users (max 5) every day to the beta, before we open it to public during this month. As we don't want to create any unnecessary issues for you/us and ensure quality and highest uptime, is this the best method to make sure the processes we need to monitor all MNs are also operating stable at higher volumes.

If you want to participate and help us testing (of course, no fees will be charged during the beta), please fill this template and post it in the #nodecube-beta channel on our Discord

StakeCube username:
Experience: none / already mns installed / very experienced (only the relevant)
Coins (and amount) you would host on nodecube:
Method: Host collateral and MN on SC / Host only the MN, keep collateral in local wallet / Full VPS with root access  (only the relevant - multiple methods possible)

An admin will add you the 'nodecube-beta' role when you get in line. This role allows you to join the #nodecube (nodecube) channel for details and feedback.

Thanks in advance, stay tuned @everyone

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 11:30:47 PM

I can't express how happy I am with the new product "MineCube" its been very successful for me so far and I am glad that I purchased some GH early on as the earnings have been steadily rising daily. I have since purchased some more GH to increase my Bitcoin earnings and also that the price of SCC has risen it takes less SCC for 100 GH, just 18 coins right now so I purchased some more GH.

bitbay84

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 08:51:29 PM

In mineCube price is set at 4$ per 100GH/s so with strong BTC & SCC it cost less SCC/GHs but always this same value of $
bitbay84

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 09:46:26 AM

[DEV] - Oleg | stakecube.netToday at 11:23 AM

SCC Core 1.3.1.0 - mandatory wallet update

Update info
SCC Core v1.3.1.0 is a mandatory update for all users. It is recommended to update the clients immediately but before block 385000 at the latest. Updating masternodes is not mandatory but highly recommended to prevent forks and sync issues. Masternodes do not have to be restarted from controller wallet.

How to update, changelog and downloads (MacOS to follow during the day):
https://github.com/stakecube/StakeCubeCoin/releases/tag/v1.3.1.0

You need assistance? We are happy to support you in #scc-coin-chat

(If you have SCC stored on stakecube.net or any other third party service you do not have to do anything)
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 11:47:06 PM

Purchased some more GH as I was lucky to pick up some cheap SCC a few weeks ago and have been staking and now I have been able to buy more GH for less SCC as the price continues to climb which is great for us who got SCC cheap a few weeks ago. Now just need to wait for my stakes to build up before I purchased some more GH.

bitbay84

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:31:34 PM

StakeCube is constantly evolving. This awesome all-in-one platform achieved a lot in recent weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: