Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin allowed to continue?  (Read 2289 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

I still believe that the use of bitcoin is much more profitable than the banking system. And I think that many rulers understand this, though they do not want to admit it. And bitcoin has already become too popular, so it's not easy to get rid of it.
I agree with you, crypto is more profitable than banks that use a centralized system, I think banks only make consumers experience a lot of losses.

monthly administration, bad security, and every service that doesn't make us satisfied.

and bitcoin came to be the solution to all that problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:23:58 AM

I have been thinking a lot lately about why the central bankers are allowing Bitcoin to continue with only minor resistance.

Central bankers aren't "allowing" Bitcoin, Bitcoin is permissionless

in the future, maybe central bankers and government can allow bitcoin and maybe they will makes bitcoin legally and can be used by all people in the world,

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:36:02 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:04:04 AM by yogg

I have been thinking a lot lately about why the central bankers are allowing Bitcoin to continue with only minor resistance.

Central bankers aren't "allowing" Bitcoin, Bitcoin is permissionless

in the future, maybe central bankers and government can allow bitcoin and maybe they will makes bitcoin legally and can be used by all people in the world,

They can't allow it like they can't forbid it. Nobody can forbid bitcoin, really.
Govt can make laws that punishes the use of crypto, but that is a totalitarian regime.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

i think this world runs by money matters, besides bitcoin industry makes many people earn out of it, although central banks are against the regulation of bitcoin, it is still making its way to blck or ban usage of bitcoin, but bitcoin still now continue to grow and develop.
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

Obviously, it's not for nothing that you can not point out the specific person behind the bitcoin. Until now, no one knows who Satoshi is, and therefore there is no specific person to whom central banks, governments or the mafia could influence. The prohibition of bitcoin will not be able to stop the development of crypto currency.
it's actually simple, as long as there is demand and there are buying and selling activities, of course bitcoin will never be stopped by anyone and any country, that's the principle of trading as long as needed and many people are involved, bitcoin will be stronger and I feel demand bitcoin will never die because the world is experiencing evolution in terms of currencies,
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:39:17 AM

And how do you want central bank stopping us to use Bitcoin? Who are they to give use us directives?
Lol your so rude in questioning 😂😂😂

But you are right mate,theres no one can dictate us what to use,specially cryptocurrencies and most specially bitcoin

We will use this whenever we want and we need,so stop bullying around since this community is been here for more than 10 years now.
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

bitcoin can make many men, indefinded earn. and can make life develop. can help economic in the country. so some government don't  illegal bitcoin. central bank also dont affect with bitcoin. so many people loved and faithfully bitcoin. bitcoin is a digital currency in the world. hoped that future it will be more stronger and stable. so hoped that Bitcoin allowed to continue. thanks
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

And how do you want central bank stopping us to use Bitcoin? Who are they to give use us directives?
bitcoin is a stand-alone currency that is not dependent on one country and cannot be managed by anyone, so bitcoin cannot be stopped we are increasingly seeing the phenomenon of society in trading, especially online trading, where payment systems use bitcoin, so how can stop if the community starts to use it comfortably ..
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

i think this world runs by money matters, besides bitcoin industry makes many people earn out of it, although central banks are against the regulation of bitcoin, it is still making its way to blck or ban usage of bitcoin, but bitcoin still now continue to grow and develop.
the conclusion is that bitcoin has a good impact on all users, bitcoin can provide many benefits even though there are some risks that must be dealt with correctly. many people feel happiness after joining bitcoin so that it will attract more people who will join bitcoin and this will have a good impact on the price of bitcoin where more and more demand will increase the value of bitcoin.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

I think bitcoin is allowed to continue because it can help the economy of many people who use it. Not without reason if bitcoin continues to be allowed to develop until now means they have recognized the use and benefits of bitcoin itself. Indeed, sometimes bitcoin can go up and down in value but bitcoin will still be trusted by many people and its benefits will be enjoyed today.
Bitcoin is allowed to continue cause the reason, bitcoin gives big help for all there investor's to change there life to become successful and to become financially stable also bitcoin is a big for our economy it reduce the poverty of one country, even we know the price value is unstable they continues trusted and believed in bitcoin.

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

I don't think they can outlaw Bitcoin. Just because some had used it used in "illegal activities" doesn't mean it's bad. Fiat is way more used in those "illegal activities".
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

It is true that central banks dislike cryptocurrency ever since it's being released because Bitcoin for example is an decentralized system where no banks will get involved or third parties however banks believed that it is not a bad idea to continue Bitcoin because it is a security that could store and hold information with only the owner itself who have the access to it.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

Bitcoin does continue because it is potential, any bank will not be able to stop it. Bitcoin movements are very good and have high prices.
Receiving bitcoin will have a positive impact on the economy, so don't ignore it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

Because it continues to benefit all of it users and many are impressed about how it works, by the profitability of it and the opportunity to earn more and make their lives better and brighter. It has been used by criminals too but it does not mean that its bad at all.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
hakeris123

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

you keep supporting bitcoin but how come all of you still thinking about fiat ?why 1 bitcoin isnt 1 bitcoin?Fuck fiat lets try to push things forward and use bitcoin on daily purchases. Ohh  wait we cant  Cheesy Bitcoin isnt like currency .its more like store of value.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

Bitcoin not allowed by central banks but bitcoin can not stop by central banks. I think no one authorities can stop bitcoin existence because bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency. No one government can touch bitcoin because the transaction data spread all around the world

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

because bitcoin is very useful for the community. including me, bro. because I myself am looking for profit to meet all my daily needs from investing in bitcoin, bro.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

How can bitcoin be stopped? The development of bitcoin is so vast and fast that no one can stop it. Central banks themselves cannot stop it, so this development has a positive impact on the personal economy.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

I won't be surprised if XRP gets on the top of CMC in the next 6-12 months. The tool that allows making the maximum profit will be on top. Whether the title is btc, xrp or eth, that doesn't matter.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Am sure the bankers themselves have realized the essence of the blockchain based crypto and we some bankers moving unto the decentralized platform and as we all know the start of every good thing is not easy but with time it will trend and so as bitcoin will continue to grow no matter how bankers acts.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: