Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which part of bounty could be more profitable  (Read 1685 times)
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Check out the translation and signature both of this bounties are highly profitable,  unlike the media such as facebook and twitter that has much participants so much participants equal less reward

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

I think blogging and signature campaigns are most profitable now. But if you have Youtube channel you can make short reviews of these projects.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

Every part of bounties are very profitable and it depends on how you take. Many people take whatever campaign they join seriously and they earn big. But I think Signature campaigns are more profitable especially when there are less participants.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

I think more profitable is.

1.Translation campaign
2.Youtube campaign
3.Signature campaign

Which translation campaign for me is the most profitable at all time.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

The blogging And vlogging are the BEST because u can participated un a lot of bounties with out a lot of competition but What i dont do anymore is the social media bounties they give you a little reward that dont worth the effort u do to doit every day And learn their rules

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

Generally I think the most profitable bounty part is Translation bounties as translators earn handsome rewards. Then there comes signature bounties , from signature bounties only sr. member or high rank people get handsome rewards. And if you have a bitcointalk account of upto full member , then I think Vedios and Content creation are best for you.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Translation campaigns usually offer the greatest rewards for participants because the number of posts is small and the number of participants is small. Also blog and youtube campaigns also bring good reward for people involved in the work. Signature campaigns are relatively low due to the large number of participants.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

I think the  campaign with the least number of participants is more profitable. Translation campaign is what I am referring to. Few participants, so if you are able to translate more stuffs, you earn more stakes which means more tokens then more money.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

Signature will be the best one if you have a high rank account but it'll be not if you're just a newbie or Jr. Member so there are few low rank member often prefer to join translation and other parts of bounty campaign instead of signature campaign. But for me, signature is still the best Smiley.

You're right and I agree with what's said, that the signature is the best.

1. translation

This's the easiest thing to do, by anyone and any rank maybe can do it, for me this doesn't have the slightest challenge.

3. content creation

I think this's possible the same as # 1 I mentioned above there's no challenge.

2. signature

From the gifts available this's the best gift because every participant's highly demanded.
  • Able to write and compile spelling into correct English.
  • Able to interact with other Bitcoin Forum users.
  • Able to provide constructive solutions, criticisms, and suggestions.

For me, these three are the toughest challenges. To make a quality answer this might be too easy I usually spend 15-30 minutes. However to compile into English which I think is correct usually I spend time between 1-2 hours because my English is not good. But that doesn't matter because in my opinion, if it's done repeatedly and continuously maybe my English can be better.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

translations have great results but certainly the level of difficulty of the work and also the number of participants that it is quite limited. reasonable when these things get paid because it is a large portion of the difficulty quite high and certainly must be an expert in the language. but many do indeed consider the signature large enough the results because this is an easy job and when it's getting higher rank then the result obtained is indeed bigger.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

Signature, Content or translation all the more profitable for bounty hunters but we make good reputation and can manage the project then bounty manager role all give more profit. But it's not the easy job like bounty hunters work. Here we need to manage all the hunters.  Smiley
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?

the more profitable is translation because we only do it once and if there are additions or changes we only need to fix it, besides that the stake we get and the allocation given to the translation is also big, because every language translation only requires 1 translation, there are even a number of bounties that give translation payments greater than signatures, but to participate in translations campaign is very difficult because there are many competitors and only a few people are chosen.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

In my opinion, the signature campaign is a better bonus campaign than other campaigns. More bonuses. Despite the sharp drop in the electronics market over the past few years, the bonuses are still expanding. I still do not rest regularly to make a lot of money.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

Translation does reward better but just ask yourself how many people partake in that, just a few but with the other two anyone could join if only you qualify and you are ready for it. Your rank for the signature and your creative skills could gain you much.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

It depends how many participants joined the bounty the lesser the participants the higher reward you get and the more participants joined the lower reward you get

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

in fact all the parts you can take as a bounty hunter, but I recommend following a bounty that suits your ability.
What is clear is that the biggest allocation of the amount distributed is the translation campaign.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?

I studied all part of many bounties and I observed that translation bounties participants get the highest number of tokens compared to others, then followed by the signature participants.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

Depending on the capabilities of each course. Many say the signature because the translation is more in need of a good language skill of each language. If the signature with the rank of high account I think the result is also great and I am already feeling to this.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

In my opinion, signature, article, youtube, translation bounties are most profitable, but you have to have good skills, social media bounties are not profitable at all, as there are plenty of participants.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Signature, but if we talk about, wasted time/profit criteria this is content creations, as for me.

It takes 1hour to make a desent article and then you are free to wait your tokens, as for signature you are always in charge Cry
All of that is completely irrelevant if the bounty in which you are participating decides to not pay their participants or they decide to reduce the pay or simply disappear and decide to scam their investors and their bounty members, I say this because lately there have been many campaigns that disappear so it is very important that you check the bounty in which you are participating before you do or you risk wasting all the time that you invest in that coin.

This probably means that you are going to avoid participating in many campaigns since a majority of the projects are nothing but scams but in my opinion that is a good thing since who wants to invest his time in a project like that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████