Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear : Merit Source. Please Hear my Will  (Read 196 times)
mulyanah20 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 04:51:18 AM by mulyanah20

Hi, you know that i have no authority to change anything about this forum, but i just want to share my idea. If my post is not whort it, just ignore it, or you can report this post to moderator to be deleted.

So, i have read a lot of thing about merit. You know, a lot of complaining about this but a many also agree on this. But, that is not a problem. Real problem is, who have a lot of activity with good post in there, but no rewarded with merit. Why? Because, only a few people know their post,. Someone may will give some merit for them, but they have no much merit..

I have 2 suggestion for merit source.

Firstly, Made a FAQ with limitation time and limitation answer. (Participant must have Activity Less more than 100)
Example Case :
Question :
What is ERC-20 (Answer in 24 Hour)

The Most Top 3 Answer :
1. ERC-20 is ethereum platform (1 MERIT)
2. ERC-20 is platform for ICO token (1 MERIT)
3. ERC-20 is the most top platform for start ICO (1 MERIT)
#Lets say, these top 3 answer is choosen from a lot of answer below.

Secondly, Made a review post (min. Requirement 10 report post to be reviewing and participant must have Activity more than 100)

That is my suggestion for MERIT SOURCE, and i hope you hear my idea. People who have knowledge and trying hard being usefull for the other is deserve for merit.

Kind regard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diceoption.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

Good idea, now I do not know how Merit works  Grin
jcriss

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

Hi, you know that i have no authority to change anything about this forum, but i just want to share my idea. If my post is not whort it, just ignore it, or you can report this post to moderator to be deleted.

So, i have read a lot of thing about merit. You know, a lot of complaining about this but a many also agree on this. But, that is not a problem. Real problem is, who have a lot of activity with good post in there, but no rewarded with merit. Why? Because, only a few people know their post,. Someone may will give some merit for them, but they have no much merit..

I have 2 suggestion for merit source.

Firstly, Made a FAQ with limitation time and limitation answer. (Participant must have Activity Less than 100)
Example Case :
Question :
What is ERC-20 (Answer in 24 Hour)

The Most Top 3 Answer :
1. ERC-20 is ethereum platform (1 MERIT)
2. ERC-20 is platform for ICO token (1 MERIT)
3. ERC-20 is the most top platform for start ICO (1 MERIT)
#Lets say, these top 3 answer is choosen from a lot of answer below.

Secondly, Made a review post (min. Requirement 10 report post to be reviewing and participant must have Activity more than 100)

That is my suggestion for MERIT SOURCE, and i hope you hear my idea. People who have knowledge and trying hard being usefull for the other is deserve for merit.

Kind regard.

as you would see this to be the easy way to earn merit, thats not how it works. This isnt travail pursuit. go out and make post that make sense and is helpful to others.

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
mulyanah20 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:50:26 AM

~snip

as you would see this to be the easy way to earn merit, thats not how it works. This isnt travail pursuit. go out and make post that make sense and is helpful to others.

Calm Down Darling.. i know this is an easy ways. Just walk around, a lot people in there giving his merit for HIGHER member with worthless post with purpose get pay back with merit..

How about you? Do you have made a great usefull post?

Can you read my overall post? There is have a limitation and requrement..

jcriss

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

~snip

Calm Down Darling.. i know this is an easy ways. Just walk around, a lot people in there giving his merit for HIGHER member with worthless post with purpose get pay back with merit..

How about you? Do you have made a great usefull post?

Can you read my overall post? There is have a limitation and requrement..

sure every post could be valuable to someone just not the right one who cares move on and be fruitful to to community

mulyanah20 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

If you want a merit, post like this.
https://imgur.com/OIu2HPi

This is really useful
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

This is really useful

Yes- it was useful. If you read JetCash's reply why he merited it you will realize that it provided insight.

You will notice that the person who received the merit communicated to Jetcash.

He didn't post some drivel that he though might get merit. Or claim that merit means nothing to them but post primarily in topics about merit.

Because of the new  merit requirement introduction the merit sources and senior members that have merit have been looking for reasons to give merit to genuine forum users. People who want to talk to others and not talk at others.

If you are the type of user that is likely to be a signature spammer or bounty hunter then getting merit will probably be hard.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
jcriss

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 05:44:07 AM by jcriss

This is really useful

I'm not saying that many merit holders completely fail when given merit, but the system is the way it is just keep at learning and trying to help grow the community.

IN NO WAY IS THAT POST WORTH MERIT (in my own dumb opinion) edited now that i have read the before and after post.

jcriss

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

This is really useful

Yes- it was useful. If you read JetCash's reply why he merited it you will realize that it provided insight.

He didn't post some drivel that he though might get merit. Or claim that merit means nothing to them but post primarily in topics about merit.

Because of the new  merit requirement introduction the merit sources and senior members that have merit have been looking for reasons to give merit to genuine forum users. People who want to talk to others and not talk at others.

If you are the type of user that is likely to be a signature spammer or bounty hunter then getting merit will probably be hard.

According to your own statement then merit should be flying' off the shelf then to a lot of users in all reality. This new rule is (imo) great it will keep users from farming. but there is a lot of senior members are likely to give out merit when its communications that isn't growing the community

mulyanah20 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

This is really useful

Yeah, i've read his reply. I got this, now i realize, maybe communication with higher level is important to gain more advantage on this forum. Thanks mate and sorry i was newbie. If i have much merit, i'll give you +1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: