Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoReact, the Crypto folio app I hope you've been waiting for :)  (Read 123 times)
nowayy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 01:33:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

For the pasts few months, I've been working on my spare time on a mobile app that retrieve directly from exchanges and wallets balances, and (try to) update trades accordingly.

Right now, the Balance part is fully functional and is working pretty good, so much, as I almost don't use blockfolio anymore Smiley

https://cryptoreact.app/images/mainscreen_framed.png
https://cryptoreact.app/images/movements_framed.png
https://cryptoreact.app/images/accountbd_framed.png

CryptoReact is currently in Alpha, and is on invitation only (as there is still some bugs that needs to be tackled) but I'd like to open it to people who would be interested to try it and help me focus on what they feel should be prioritized.

This app is highly inspired by Blockfolio and TabTrader which I considered to be some of the best apps so far.

It retrieves the balances from Exchanges with your API keys/secrets and from your wallets with your public key or addresses.
If you provide the public key, it will derive it into addresses, so only them are transmitted to blockchain apps.

Right now it loads balances (and trades for some of them) from :
Wallets:
  • BTC xpub/addr
  • BCH/BSV xpub/addr
  • ETH addr
  • LTC xpub/addr
  • XRP addr
  • ZCash addr

Exchanges
  • Kraken (tested)
  • Binance ( tested)
  • Coinbase ( tested)
  • GDAX ( tested)
  • Bittrex ( tested)
  • Bitfinex ( tested)
  • poloniex ( tested)

But also these exchanges could be used :
_1btcxe, acx, allcoin, anxpro, anybits, bcex, bibox, bigone, bit2c, bitbank, bitbay, bitfinex2, bitflyer, bitforex, bithumb, bitibu, bitkk, bitlish, bitmarket, bitmex, bitsane, bitso, bitstamp, bitstamp1, bitz, bl3p, bleutrade, braziliex, btcalpha, btcbox, btcchina, btcexchange, btcmarkets, btctradeim, btctradeua, btcturk, buda, bxinth, ccex, cex, chbtc, chilebit, cobinhood, coinbase, coinbaseprime, coinbasepro, coincheck, coinegg, coinex, coinfalcon, coinfloor, coingi, coinmate, coinnest, coinone, coinspot, cointiger, coolcoin, coss, crex24, crypton, cryptopia, deribit, dsx, ethfinex, exmo, exx, fcoin, flowbtc, foxbit, fybse, fybsg, gatecoin, gateio, gemini, getbtc, hadax, hitbtc, hitbtc2, huobipro, ice3x, independentreserve, indodax, itbit, jubi, kkex, kucoin, kucoin2, kuna, lakebtc, lbank, liqui, liquid, livecoin, luno, lykke, mercado, mixcoins, negociecoins, nova, okcoincny, okcoinusd, okex, paymium, qryptos, quadrigacx, quoinex, rightbtc, southxchange, surbitcoin, therock, tidebit, tidex, uex, upbit, urdubit, vaultoro, vbtc, virwox, wex, xbtce, yobit, yunbi, zaif, zb

At this time, this app is only available for Android (as the Apple store licence is expensive) though the app is developed to work on both iOS and Android. So if there is any interest to go forward, I'll see to get the licence to deliver it on iOS as well.

You can find screenshots and information at this address : https://cryptoreact.app

INFORMATION WORTH TO KNOW:
This app does track events such as which screens you are on (not the content, just the name), but this is mostly for myself to understand what is used, which currencies are displayed, but no amounts nor personal information, nor account credentials are transmitted.
Collected information are treated by Firebase (google). Also, each time you use the account, it uses an anonymized account to keep tracks of the information from the app.
If any concerns, don't hesitate to contact me.
Access to 3rd parties such as exchanges will use the information that you have provided so it can get access to your account. These information are only used by the app and not transferred to any other party.
For wallets, If you provide your public keys and configure it properly, the application derives addresses locally, so it transmits only to blockchain sites derived addresses, and not the public key, which is a bit safer. Or if you don't want to enter your public key, you still have the possibility to enter each addresses individually.
Note of warning on using public key: If your device is rooted, the public keys could be accessible to outside apps. The database app is not encrypted (yet).
WARNING:
Never, ever, in any circumstances input your private keys. This is true for any websites, apps. Private keys should be stored in a safe location outside a connected computer or device.

Also, the app is delivered as is, I'm doing the development on my spare time, and I'm doing my best to provide a quality work. I'm not a professional developer and I may not have all the tools to fix things quickly, so keep this in mind Smiley
Also, by using the app, I cannot be held responsible for any damages caused to your devices, or loss of information that could be directly or indirectly imputed to the use of the application.
This app uses the following permission:
  • Internet
  • Camera (to scan QR Codes to add accounts from your browser)

Future developments:
  • On selected exchanges, allow managing and placing trades
  • Add more wallets and exchanges
  • Provide analytics tools based on trades and prices
  • Provide news based on analytics
  • Add a "Watch coin" system
  • Add alerts
  • And many more…

Conditions to Participate:
  • Having an Android device Smiley
  • I will need an email address to send the invitation

You can request an invitation here or contact me at contact@cryptoreact.app

Why I need the email address ? The app is currently in closed Alpha in the google app store, which requires invite only testers Smiley I will not use your email for any other purposes than sending the invitation Smiley I will not even store it for later reuse.

Then, if you want to provide me your feedbacks so I can focus on resolving issues you may have encountered, features you'd like to have added... that would be awesome !

Don't hesitate if you have any concerns or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: