Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can Bitcoin be achieved?  (Read 157 times)
Anamika143 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

I see many posts on Facebook which say that Join our site and earned Bitcoin. There are so many lucrative posts on Facebook that I can see. It is said that the Daily has earned Bitcoin twice a day by investing a little money.

Again, some apps can achieve Bitcoin by making it possible. I heard from these friends many friends.
Bitcoin is being acquired by playing some games on the Android phone. But many people have said playing games to achieve bitcoin and waste time is the same.

Getting Bitcoin from Bounty is a little easier. I have heard the opinions of many of my friends that they said that Bani can earn Bitcoin very soon.

I have seen some online sites where they have provided some ways to earn Bitcoin. Is it possible to get Bitcoin from here?
http://earn-bitcoins.com/#earn-free-bitcoins
http://earn-bitcoins.com/#earn-bitcoins-from-gambling
https://coinsutra.com/earn-free-bitcoin/

I do not understand where Bitcoin can be found? Hope your opinion.
Especially the experienced people tell me where can I earn Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

there is simple and only one way to get free bitcoins is get airdrops of other cryptocurrencies.. sell those crypto currencies and keep bitcoins Smiley this is the simple way and only authentic way... Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

I see many posts on Facebook which say that Join our site and earned Bitcoin. There are so many lucrative posts on Facebook that I can see. It is said that the Daily has earned Bitcoin twice a day by investing a little money.

Be careful! With attractive return on investment, it is also called HYIP. I've tried it, and my experience is totally bad. I lost all the money I invested. What they say just to lure you, it's bogus!

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

There are several ways to earn Bitcoin but they need to know. Again, Facebook or other communications are seen to be some time lucrative offers posted. Never join them. Because these are spam sites and it is not possible to earn any bitcoin from here.
If you want to earn Bitcoin, then you can certainly do a bounty or mining. Bitcoin earning is a bit difficult to earn, but most people earn Bitcoin in this method.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

As with any currency trading, you can also buy and sell Bitcoin through a broker. One of the Bitcoin exchange service providers is Luno.
 The way it works is very simple, much like a money changer. The difference is that the currency we buy is Bitcoin and the purchase is done online. We can find people who want to buy Bitcoin on the buying and selling platform.
There is a way to buy bitcoin.  
Buy Bitcoin instantly with the instant method.
Buy Bitcoin from the exchange and make trading.
Buy Bitcoin from the community

Good luck...

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Well any investment with a promised amount in return always turn out to be scam, bitcoin can be achieved through many ways but the most lucrative of them all is mining you can earn bitcoin through mining and also some little bitcoin through fucent. Bitcoin can also be earn from playing some games or apps that help you gain little bitcoin.
engrtmbajwa

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

You will join free mining sites (eobot) & free bitcoin faucets. get the coins to purchase the GHS.
you get BTC for free
https://topptc63.blogspot.com/2018/09/free-online-earning-with-eobot.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: