Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
laurentziuc

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

All in all, the project’s idea is interesting. However, has the company conducted any research of the market? Will its services have demand? 
Yes, as far as i know, such a research has been made. According to it, FortFC’s services will have demand.
Are any specific figures provided?
Look, according to the statistic, more 1.5 million of traders use various brokers’ services to trade.  Their number is growing to such an extent, that sometimes the exchange have to stop registration.
Will FortFC manage to withstand such a growth of demand?   

The project’s developers assure that they will surmount these difficulties without any problems and satisfy all the needs of their clients.
What influx of clients do they expect during the first year after the platform’s launch?  Will these clients have demand for FFCT tokens?

Good day,
It is strictly depends on how the ICO ends,the campaingn results and the market itself in general . We have performed the number of marker researchments as well examined the crypto industry in general and prepared our business plan according to which  the FortFC corporate client base will grow by no less than 50 active clients per year. The number of retail clients yearly joining our project is to be bigger for sure. Thanks
If the influx of clients turns out to be smaller, what impact will it have on platform’s operation and development?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

All in all, the project’s idea is interesting. However, has the company conducted any research of the market? Will its services have demand? 
Yes, as far as i know, such a research has been made. According to it, FortFC’s services will have demand.
Are any specific figures provided?
Look, according to the statistic, more 1.5 million of traders use various brokers’ services to trade.  Their number is growing to such an extent, that sometimes the exchange have to stop registration.
Will FortFC manage to withstand such a growth of demand?   

The project’s developers assure that they will surmount these difficulties without any problems and satisfy all the needs of their clients.
What influx of clients do they expect during the first year after the platform’s launch?  Will these clients have demand for FFCT tokens?

Good day,
It is strictly depends on how the ICO ends,the campaingn results and the market itself in general . We have performed the number of marker researchments as well examined the crypto industry in general and prepared our business plan according to which  the FortFC corporate client base will grow by no less than 50 active clients per year. The number of retail clients yearly joining our project is to be bigger for sure. Thanks
If the influx of clients turns out to be smaller, what impact will it have on platform’s operation and development?
Good day,
In case the Soft Cap and Hard Cap are successfully reached but the inlux of the clients turns out to be smaller than expected we plan to continue to develop our project and its products/services as planned/stated in the White Paper and Roadmap. Thanks
seroja

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Will the members of FortFC team be able to use the tokens once they get them after the ICO? 
zarev21

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Will the members of FortFC team be able to use the tokens once they get them after the ICO? 
Nope, as far as i know, they will be frozen for 6 months.
ridebmxx3

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

When will ASIC license for FortFC platform be obtained?
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

When will ASIC license for FortFC platform be obtained?
Hello,
It is planned to prepare the documentations required for ASIC license applying and obtaining during the fourth quarter of year 2019. Thanks
Mahedarif02

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

What advantages can users get on FortFC platform in the future if they take part in the ICO?   

Travel articles blog (http://whitsundaystravel.wordpress.com/)
RalphPitts

Activity: 58

Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

If you don’t manage to raise the soft cap during the ICO, will you keep developing the platform?   

I like reading, the cinema and going to the gym. In my spare time I am webmaster at omeprazole side effects (http://www.omeprazolesideeffects.com/omeprazole-side-effects/)
saymajaan18

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

When will it be possible to get FFCT tokens which i earned during the bounty campaign? 

Better TV, Faster Internet and Smarter Phone>>>

Time Warner Bundle Plans (http://www.ordercabledeals.com/twc/time-warner-bundle-plans/)
Time Warner Bundle Deals (http://www.ordercabledeals.com/twc/time-warner-bundle-deals/)
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

When will it be possible to get FFCT tokens which i earned during the bounty campaign? 
Hello,

Please note that the tokens allocated for the AirDrop will remain frozen until the end of the ICO and are going to be distributed in 6 months after 31 July 2019. Also, note that the option for adding the ETH wallet will be implemented within the same timeframe.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

What advantages can users get on FortFC platform in the future if they take part in the ICO?   
Good day,
For example, the clients of FortFC will be able to exchange a cryptocurrency to fiat and vice versa and of almost any required volume and all that in one place without a need using sereral exchanges, the possibilit to choose the best prices at the moment from the pool of aggegrated prices as well as the opportunity to be executed at prices of a particular exchange, getting the cryptoliquidity, perform HFT and arbitrage trading and many more!
Thanks
Slavianka63

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

FortFC CEO is weird. I have never heard about him yet, does he have experience in this area? I hope he want make the project fail.   
uzik0707

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

FortFC CEO is weird. I have never heard about him yet, does he have experience in this area? I hope he want make the project fail.   

You know, FortFC CEO is working with a broker license since 2005. He founded FFS holding in 2010. He has great experience, so he will certainly deal with such a project.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

Hello,
As it is said, first appearances can be deceptive. Our CEO is an experienced manager who has been working in the fields of world financial and cryptocurrencies markets for over the past decades. Therefeore, there is no any reason to have any concerns about the CEO since I'll warant you that we have a very strong professional managing our project! Thanks
Slavianka63

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

You know, FortFC CEO is working with a broker license since 2005. He founded FFS holding in 2010. He has great experience, so he will certainly deal with such a project.
FFS holding? I’ve never heard about it, so this is not a guarantee for me. Who knows what he was working on.   
uzik0707

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

FFS holding? I’ve never heard about it, so this is not a guarantee for me. Who knows what he was working on.   

If it isn’t enough for you, then you should know that he took leading positions at  Henyep Group and E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. You should have certainly heard about this organizations!
aricec

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

If it isn’t enough for you, then you should know that he took leading positions at  Henyep Group and E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. You should have certainly heard about this organizations!
Does he have experience of working in the cryptocurrency market? Or isn’t such experience needed in the cryptocurrency market?
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

Does he have experience of working in the cryptocurrency market? Or isn’t such experience needed in the cryptocurrency market?

Hello,
Enough of experience which is gained upon the managing of Fort Financial Services international broker that provides services for trading Forex, CFD, spots, metals and cryptocurrencies as well. Hope that answers your concern
Thanks
danielwow

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

I’ve just read that tokens of promising ICOs will appear in FortFC system. How will you determine whether this or that ICO is promising?   
Good day,
Since we are currently working on our ICO and know how to determing the good features of a promising ICO we plan to use our own experience in order to form the list of criterias according to which the promising ICOs are to be selected. Thanks
If turns out that the token doesn’t have demand after being listed on your platform, will you remove it from the system?

Good day,
It will strictly depends on the current market situation regarding a particular token as well as its current demand. But the main idea is to list mostly the tokens of the successull and promising ICO projects. Thanks
Can the projects file applications to list their tokens on your platform?
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

I’ve just read that tokens of promising ICOs will appear in FortFC system. How will you determine whether this or that ICO is promising?   
Good day,
Since we are currently working on our ICO and know how to determing the good features of a promising ICO we plan to use our own experience in order to form the list of criterias according to which the promising ICOs are to be selected. Thanks
If turns out that the token doesn’t have demand after being listed on your platform, will you remove it from the system?

Good day,
It will strictly depends on the current market situation regarding a particular token as well as its current demand. But the main idea is to list mostly the tokens of the successull and promising ICO projects. Thanks
Can the projects file applications to list their tokens on your platform?

Hello,
Thank you for the interest in our project! The application for the projects in order to list their tokens will be available at our website right after we reach the Soft Cap specified in our White Paper. Please stay tuned for more updates to come soon. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: