Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
vadiuha07

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

How do exchangers benefit from getting connected to your system? I can’t figure out what’s their source of motivation is so far.   
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zbest

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Cryptocurrency exchange certainly requires a lot of resources, the company won’t manage to get so much in the very beginning. I think this problem should be somehow solved.   
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

Cryptocurrency exchange certainly requires a lot of resources, the company won’t manage to get so much in the very beginning. I think this problem should be somehow solved.   
I wouldn’t say that this is a big problem for FortFC. However, they’ve found an interesting way out: they will become partners with major cryptocurrency exchanges who will become the main source of liquidity for FortFC clients in order to ensure rapid and qualitative operation processing.
zbest

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

I wouldn’t say that this is a big problem for FortFC. However, they’ve found an interesting way out: they will become partners with major cryptocurrency exchanges who will become the main source of liquidity for FortFC clients in order to ensure rapid and qualitative operation processing.

It’s good that they’ll find liquidity. But it’s necessary to arrange this all in the appropriate way.   
MkrKing

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

It’s good that they’ll find liquidity. But it’s necessary to arrange this all in the appropriate way.   
The company promises that it will provide the clients with very profitable trading conditions due to this decision. So I think that, apparently, there won’t be any problems in this regard 
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

The company promises that it will provide the clients with very profitable trading conditions due to this decision. So I think that, apparently, there won’t be any problems in this regard 
It seems to me that working with a big number of liquidity suppliers isn’t the best idea. Maybe it’ll work well for the first time, but it’s  a dead-end job in the long-term run.   
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Good evening. You’re talking about high level of loyalty of traders’ community. Due to what will it be reached?   

Good day,

We are already providing services for over 2000 individual and corporate clients. Also FortFC clients will be offered a number of special offers and services such as compensation for loss-making
transactions, increased bonuses, and cashback and rebate services.
MkrKing

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

It seems to me that working with a big number of liquidity suppliers isn’t the best idea. Maybe it’ll work well for the first time, but it’s  a dead-end job in the long-term run.   
It’s planned well! In the future, the more the liquidity increases and the more  cryptocurrency exchanges  take place, the need in 3rd party aggregators will disappear, and FortFC will focus on effective management of its own netting position using liquidity available due to already connected exchanges.    
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

From what I understand your project might be usefull for very small buyers, like $10-20 or for really huge whales that want to buy a bunch of crypto without disturbing the market. Which begs a few questions. What will be minimum amount to buy? Do you have investors lined to buy crypto already?

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

It’s planned well! In the future, the more the liquidity increases and the more  cryptocurrency exchanges  take place, the need in 3rd party aggregators will disappear, and FortFC will focus on effective management of its own netting position using liquidity available due to already connected exchanges.    

How soon will the company reach this?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

It’s planned well! In the future, the more the liquidity increases and the more  cryptocurrency exchanges  take place, the need in 3rd party aggregators will disappear, and FortFC will focus on effective management of its own netting position using liquidity available due to already connected exchanges.   

How soon will the company reach this?

with so many competitors in the market, they need to fast track their developments. but, how this platform is created, seems that they are well-prepared. maybe, they know what they are doing and we will see couple of months from now, where they are heading...
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

From what I understand your project might be usefull for very small buyers, like $10-20 or for really huge whales that want to buy a bunch of crypto without disturbing the market. Which begs a few questions. What will be minimum amount to buy? Do you have investors lined to buy crypto already?
Good day,

We are open to all investors and welcome both small and big buyers ready to invest and believe in our project. The minimum amount one can invest depends directly on the period of ICO. The limits will vary and are like this as for now: minimum amount to invest during the Private sale is 5000 EUR, during Pre-ICO is 500 EUR and finally during ICO is 50 EUR.  Currently, we receive and continue receiving number of request from the investors,
soon we will update that information on our web.
Thank you!

mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

As far as i understand, it’ll be a closed round of sale of FORTFTC tokens, when will the open one start?
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

As far as i understand, it’ll be a closed round of sale of FORTFTC tokens, when will the open one start?

Good day,

The open sales starts with Pre-ICO at 12 November 2018. Discount for token purchasing during Pre-ICO will be 50%. Thank you!
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

The open presale starts on November, 12.
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

With that great history that FFS holdings has,and the high demand of this token I see a must invest in project here. Good luck guys.
MyaV

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

How much does one FORTFC token cost now?
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Good day,
Current FFCT token price is 0.08 € during Private sales and during the Pre-ICO token price will be 0.10 €. Token price will be increased according with the sales timeline available on our website.
Thank you
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

While the private sale round is live, it costs 0.08 Euros.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Will FortFC be compatible with solutions allowing to trade binary options?
Good day,

Unfortunately we don't as the main of focus of the project is to provide the cryptoliquidity by aggregating the prices from the pool of most popular and trusted exchanges connected to FortFC.
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: