Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **Breaking news** Satoshi Nakamotos identity revealed  (Read 77418 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:02:09 PM

OMG he's my neighbor Lmmfao! This is awesome!

I know where you live now.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:06:29 PM

All the sharks could not find him but a tadpole reporter does ........sounds FISHY

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:09:46 PM

The irony. FUCKING THICK IRONY.

All the crypto revolutionaries who love to 'expose' other people and their secrets and constantly poking their noses in where they don't belong, mouthing off at the slightest excuse and justification, are now all having a collective menstruation party as one of their own is outed Smiley

LOL Grin

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:13:18 PM

All the crypto revolutionaries who love to 'expose' other people and their secrets and constantly poking their noses in where they don't belong, mouthing off at the slightest excuse and justification, are now all having a collective menstruation party as one of their own is outed Smiley

LOL Grin

Your statement would be awesome if this outing is correct..... sadly its not, dumbshit
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:15:40 PM

OMG he's my neighbor Lmmfao! This is awesome!

I know where you live now.

Wikipedia is burning.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kthejung

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:16:16 PM

Life doesn't always follow established reasoning...  It is entirely possible that an unknown "tadpole" journalist found the creator of bitcoin.  Life is not controlled by men or an organization; life is divinely scripted.
Honeypot

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:17:04 PM

LOL Grin

Your statement would be awesome if this outing is correct..... sadly its not, dumbshit

LOL bitch/

Who the fuck gave you the right to determine what's 'correct'? Wait, ain't that the same question you ask those in 'power' and 'da man' every day while you poke your noses in other people's business under the same self-righteous half-baked bullshit you call your rationalization?

Typical kids these days. So coked up on bullshit they don't even know they trip over their own mouth.
rayfloyd

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:17:30 PM

Life doesn't always follow established reasoning...  It is entirely possible that an unknown "tadpole" journalist found the creator of bitcoin.  Life is not controlled by men or an organization; life is divinely scripted.

You lost me at divinely

seriouscoin

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:19:25 PM

LOL Grin

LOL bitch/

Who the fuck gave you the right to determine what's 'correct'? Wait, ain't that the same question you ask those in 'power' and 'da man' every day while you poke your noses in other people's business under the same self-righteous half-baked bullshit you call your rationalization?

Typical kids these days. So coked up on bullshit they don't even know they trip over their own mouth.

OMG thats what i called the irony...... do you practice what you preach asshole?.
cimine

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:19:51 PM

All the sharks could not find him but a tadpole reporter does ........sounds FISHY

Agree!  Smiley
kthejung

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:20:04 PM

You lost me at divinely

what about fate or destiny?
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:22:49 PM

Huh?  Great lengths like using his real name?  This makes no sense.  If this was his real name all along how come nobody has found him yet?

This is like the twilight zone here.

+1, yes this is all absurd.

Sometimes I worry that the real reason I am into bitcoin is purely for the constant daily entertainment. It's better than movies or TV, which I've largely given up due to lack of imagination.

But bitcoin, every single week another crazy bomb is dropped out of no where that provides endless speculation, investigation, discovery and rebuttal.  So. much. fun.
That's the reason for me to spend a few euro's of cash each every time, just to pay for the fun.
Instead I get some virtual coins which even might be worth a lot more in the future. I say win win.
Just like spending your money on some other entertainment, but this time you keep the goodies.
Honeypot

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:22:59 PM

LOL Grin

LOL bitch/

OMG thats what i called the irony...... do you practice what you preach asshole?.

Little bitch Smiley

I don't go around thinking having an opinion makes you the center of an audience, or think some half-assed righteous indignation is a grounds for getting mouthy. Something you obviously wouldn't know thanks to your 'correct' opinions.

So I do follow my own words. I am also happy to point out the place for those who don't even know themselves. You contradicted yourself with that idiotic slip on the VERY FIRST REPLY your made to my post Grin

'It wasn't correct' LOL that's DOA.
rayfloyd

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

You lost me at divinely

what about fate or destiny?

more plausible :p

cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:26:10 PM

I feel for him, being such an intensely private person this is probably the last thing he ever wanted to have happen. His life as he knows it is over.

He is going to have to move, he will need security now, even his family might need security. Im sure the Feds will want to talk with him. Hopefully they protect him as well.

I dont doubt the reporting. Everything makes sense.
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:29:05 PM

I think bitcoin users had the Satoshi Nakamoto character image built up in their minds too much.  People in life sometimes do larger than life things but there are NO larger than life people out there.  People create ground-breaking inventions unintentionally all the time.  Think about the guy that invented penicillin; a complete accident.  Remember, Nakamoto talked of mining in terms of CPU's, not ASICs; and therefore probably did not understand the full steam of his project.  Projects build upon other projects and people build upon other people; his work only marks the beginning point of bitcoins.

As for the reason why he has not hired security yet...  Maybe he is socially delusional, or considered such by most people.
I'm sorry, but I do have to point out your noobishnes.
1. There is a Satoshi that created the original btc. (check git maybe??)
2. There is a wallet directly linked to the Satoshi account. (bitcointalk / blockchain)
3. That wallet is the biggest wallet in the network.

So this:
I think bitcoin users had the Satoshi Nakamoto character image built up in their minds too much.
Is BS, because 1,2,3.  Cool

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:30:28 PM

LOL Grin

LOL bitch/

Little bitch Smiley

I don't go around thinking having an opinion makes you the center of an audience, or think some half-assed righteous indignation is a grounds for getting mouthy. Something you obviously wouldn't know thanks to your 'correct' opinions.

So I do follow my own words. I am also happy to point out the place for those who don't even know themselves. You contradicted yourself with that idiotic slip on the VERY FIRST REPLY your made to my post Grin

'It wasn't correct' LOL that's DOA.

You must be soooo happy.... calling ppl kids while being a little bitch yourself. You see the irony now?

Dont be so excited and wipe your filthy pussy pls
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:31:36 PM

Leave the guy alone.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HeliKopterBen

Activity: 622

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:31:47 PM

The story seems legit. Seems like an interesting guy.  What I really want to know though is what his Bitcointalk user name is though.   Grin

Then again, I guess he should still have some privacy.  He needs to cash out some coins and find someplace to move to that is more remote if he wants to keep his privacy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Counterfeit:  made in imitation of something else with intent to deceive:  merriam-webster
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

The story seems legit. Seems like an interesting guy.  What I really want to know though is what his Bitcointalk user name is though.   Grin

Then again, I guess he should still have some privacy.  He needs to cash out some coins and find someplace to move to that is more remote if he wants to keep his privacy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

I heard rumors that he has logged in with a different username since 2010.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: