Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018  (Read 608 times)
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

1 ) NEO
2 ) Cardano
3 ) Monero
4 ) Bitcoin
5 ) Ethereum
6 ) Litecoin
7 ) Binance Coin
8 ) EOS

Do you guys agree? whats your top coins for 2018?

Source: https://altpocket.io/article/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-2018

Not agreed, those coins is still far from the hope to invest. In fact, this year most profitable coins is coming from the coins that we all didn't expect, from most of the new shitcoins that even that coin only just come and run it proved that for some people, it comes with legit of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

I would go for, bitcoin and monero. The  like to keep my portfolio nice and simple.
In terms of speculations and ICOs I'm looking to add more MOBU tokens. Asides being an investor. I'd recommend the project to anyone.
agree, indeed bitcoin is still the safest choice, all altcoins have the potential to fall or break but it happens one by one, not so with bitcoin, we can see that all altcoin prices are the standard price or value of all crypto currencies, namely the price of bitcoin , so absolutely the bitcoin currency cannot be destroyed. because it is the driving force of all crypto currencies, so now and until whenever the best choice remains bitcoin ...
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

I will definitely recommend investing in bitcoin first as the price of bitcoin is believed by many to be cheap at current market price.  After you might have gotten enough bitcoin you can afford,  you may take a look at quality Altcoin that are selling at bargain because of bearish market and invest in alt like Ethereum,  EOS,  tron etc!
Investing in Bitcoin is a top choice for everyone and investments in altcoin such as ETH, EOS need to be taken seriously because most of its value has fallen so much that liquidity is very difficult . I personally only invest in Bitcoin and will wait for a long time to see new growth

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

1 ) NEO
2 ) Cardano
3 ) Monero
4 ) Bitcoin
5 ) Ethereum
6 ) Litecoin
7 ) Binance Coin
8 ) EOS

Do you guys agree? whats your top coins for 2018?

Source: https://altpocket.io/article/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-2018
I think you forgot about Bitcoin Cash. The new Bitcoin Cash is really a great altcoin when it's always the most stable market and get the proper pumping at great times. I always appreciated Bitcoin Cash and I always made money from investing in it and kept the time from 4-5 months.
I think differently from you. BCH is just a penny injected from big news and it will not be suitable for long term investment. If you look at the past, BCH has reached the $ 3000 price but now is $ 600. This is a very bad number and I do not believe this is a good investment
Exactly, Bitcoin Cash is a currency pumped by the organization, you can invest if you know the pump and dump rules. I personally do not think that BCH is a coin that can be willing to invest long term.
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

The Bitcoin  will more than likely bounce at $3800 in my estimations, up to about 7k. Always do the opposite to what the trend is, if there is doom and gloom in the air you should be confident that the prices will start to reverse and head up again.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

if we see ripple perfomance in this year, maybe this is best cryptocurrency in this year.even in bloody market, this coins could survive and replace ethereum on second coinmarketcap.maybe in future it could replace bitcoin too.
lionelpaul

Activity: 49
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

1.Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. EOS
4. Lisk
5. Cardano

But, at the same time, we should stop talking about ”investing” in cryptos. If you're American and consider buying some euros for a trip to Europe, are you ”investing in euros”?

One of the main problems of this ecosystem is the permanent feeling, propagated by medias and forums alike, that cryptos are just investment and trading tools, if not scammy ”get rich schemes”. They are not. They are the bricks on which we can build a better banking/financial world, and get more freedom.

A good resolution for 2019: what about giving up on ”investing” and start ”using” instead?

There is only one Bitcoin (BTC).
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

I think bitcoins are the best and most likely only coin worth holding. If bitcoins really crashes then all the altcoins will go down with it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

1.) Bitcoin
2.) Ethereum 
3.) NEO
4.) Monero
5.) Litecoin
6.) XRP
7.) Dash
8.) EOS

There are many other currencies, but I've highlighted a few.

Don't you guys think that binance coin is too much risky?

It's one exchange, with less than 2 years old.
100% centralized, as it is all based on the exchange.

This coin may disappear as fast as it appeared. I would definitely not rank it along side with cardano, ethereum, monero....

Why you think like that? look who is the owner of binance, he is more reliable than many creators of these altcoins. So why should anyone be afraid of the Binance coin? Of course this currency will not give 10x of returns, at least I doubt it will have a 10x long term increase

The only reason binance coin will disappear is when the exchange is down which for now is one of the biggest crypto-exchange so i think with it community backing it deserve to be on the list and i wont mind holding onto it for long Is Crypto you never know when Lambo

dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

I think the best cryptocurrency for investment in 2018- Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are very low at this moment.
Moreover, In my opinion, all top 10 ranking coin is best to invest and all of them has the potential to going up to the top price again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: