Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good update but at a wrong timing  (Read 197 times)
GmBoom (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:05:18 AM
Merited by FreeAirdrops (1)

Recently we have notice that there was a slight update on bitcointalk forum regarding our ranks from Jr. Member back to newbie rank if you don't even have a single merit. Sad to say, I have only activity point, so mine got reverted. And on that time, I still joined in a signature campaign, a good one, and I have a good track of stake that has no blank on the spreadsheet, and sad to say, when the update has done after a day, all of my stakes got void due to the fact that I am newbie again.
The bounty manager give me time just to recover my rank. He give me days. On that, I tried making good posts count just to make sure that I can get merit point. I really don't care how much merit point I can gather, even a single merit would do just to retain the rank. But unfortunately I didn't earned even a single merit.

Well, from now, I keep making good post, hoping that there would be a good heart that would give me a single merit just to continue and reclaim my bounty stake.

How about you folks, did you also have the wrong timing?

P.S I don't feel embarrassed by the forum because of what they have done. In fact, I love it because they can stop the other accounts that has a multiple account farming, and to retain a good post thread. Bitcointalk forum only makes update not just for their own good, but the good of others also.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

In the fact, Bounty sector is a child board of a part of forum. Even this part - Alternate cryptocurrencies is never existed in the past. So, bounty is not the purpose of this forum. I am so sorry about your rewards but you can not blame on them. Because there are many people have been abusing this forum for bounty, even cheating. This movement is good for this forum as well as for bounty hunters who are working with their honest. And do not worry about merit point. If you are contributing for a better forum, you will receive your merit points as well as merits - exactly meaning. Good luck.  Wink
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

Recently we have notice that there was a slight update on bitcointalk forum regarding our ranks from Jr. Member back to newbie rank if you don't even have a single merit. Sad to say, I have only activity point, so mine got reverted. And on that time, I still joined in a signature campaign, a good one, and I have a good track of stake that has no blank on the spreadsheet, and sad to say, when the update has done after a day, all of my stakes got void due to the fact that I am newbie again.
The bounty manager give me time just to recover my rank. He give me days. On that, I tried making good posts count just to make sure that I can get merit point. I really don't care how much merit point I can gather, even a single merit would do just to retain the rank. But unfortunately I didn't earned even a single merit.

Well, from now, I keep making good post, hoping that there would be a good heart that would give me a single merit just to continue and reclaim my bounty stake.

P.S I don't feel embarrassed by the forum because of what they have done. In fact, I love it because they can stop the other accounts that has a multiple account farming, and to retain a good post thread. Bitcointalk forum only makes update not just for their own good, but the good of others also.

Please don't worry, continue to post quality post, you never can tell who will consider giving you merit who have sendable merit, so as to move from newbie to jr rank member. Thanks for welcoming the forum update
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Keep up write good post brother.... don't worry, i am sure you will get the merit....
And i think don't make a post for get or request someone to send you a merit.

-= OI =-
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

This is quite unfortunate and not something that could've been foreseen

You could ask if its possible to receive a percentage of the reward for the work you've completed so as not to detract from Jnr Members with merit

3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

I do agree that this is a great update which helps in a big way in weeding out the useless spam from this forum, but they should have atleast informed before hand about an update like this in order to help everyone get prepared. This is an aspect that this forum needs to improve in since timing is everything. I personally know many people who lost their hard earned money thanks to this shock announcement.

Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 03:09:13 PM by Obiwankenodium

For a small amount you can buy a copper membership. This will solve your problem as you can use the Member signature.

Please see this link with a how fo buy a copper membership

bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

If you only had days to recover your status, why did you not get a Copper Membership? It costs much less than what you´d make in the hunt and you would have not lost your stakes.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

In some other bounty campaigns the stakes were not lost as they were earned with Jr. Member status. With the change,
all Jr. Members who were not having any merit, they  were demoted to a newbie status and from that moment their stakes
 were not counted anymore. But their earlier stakes has not been touched  in the spreadsheet and they will be rewarded
 for their previous work done.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

Personally, I feel it should be a bit easier to earn merit or people should be a bit more generous. I wouldn't usually help anyone seen as "begging", but you stated your case plainly and clearly so you shouldn't be shunned from moving into the Jr. Member ranks. I had 3 sMerit so I went ahead and sent you one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

This update for merit system for having one merit to be eligible for newbie to become jr member is good. It will penetrate and lessen the problem of multiple account and the forum will be cleaned.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

This update for merit system for having one merit to be eligible for newbie to become jr member is good. It will penetrate and lessen the problem of multiple account and the forum will be cleaned.

It is good in a lot of ways however the problem now is that for multiple accounts they're sending merit from one account to another.

Btw OP I believe that this topic is not suitable in this board probably in meta or begginers and help as this is not all about altcoin. Regarding bounty campaigns there are good managers that they still remain the stakes for those demoted members and they are generous enough to do that kind of action.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

Personally, I feel it should be a bit easier to earn merit or people should be a bit more generous. I wouldn't usually help anyone seen as "begging", but you stated your case plainly and clearly so you shouldn't be shunned from moving into the Jr. Member ranks. I had 3 sMerit so I went ahead and sent you one.

He is very lucky to get 1 merit from someone like you. I appreciate your bravery. To be honest, I also have tried many ways to get merit and I can say to you "It is not easy but not impossible". Although people easily say that "you just need to improve your post quality and give something useful for people", but especially for newbies it is hard to make it happen. I am speaking here is not for dropping the mental of newbies, but I want to say that let's give respect to newbies. It is important to support them. I know what newbies feel because I ever experienced it.  

Advise: I think this topic will be better to discuss in Meta: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0. We discuss about Merit, and it is related to the regulation of our forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

Updating the rank on bitcointalk is quite understandable given that the current time, spam situation is very much with the Jr. Member account without Merit. So now it is necessary to have Merit to upgrade is mandatory to help the forum more and more quality, avoid the situation of spam.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Even if the coin came out some kind of update, or there was some good event, but the market is in a state of decline, it is still sure to be reflected in the future good growth
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

Yes, recently many Jr.Member accounts have dropped to become Newbie. This is a very unfortunate thing, but what can be made if the rules have been set. I don't think forum friends don't want to help you when you've made a good postigan, but they don't have merit either. Don't be sad, keep trying.
pinoyrichkids

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

I am finally understand this point on the side of BTT management, this is just to ensure that the quality of post would not be spammed by new members and lower ranks, meanwhile, on the part of the lower ranks this is embarassing honestly but we need to understand because the BTT management are just trying to be fair to everyone.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

I, of course, feel sorry for you. You have lost your earned bets. I think that in this case the campaign manager was wrong.

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

I think the new rule will make this forum better, It's will make the newbie to improve the quality of their posts. For you, keep writing the good one and I hope you will get more merit then.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

It is a good one to prevent the amount of spam posts that are being posted on the forum, but i do agree that it came at a wrong time, it would have been better if it would have come with a warning first before they turned so many people's account back into newbies, at least letting them put their signatures or leave it on for the meantime would have been good

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆