Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][ROM] 🔥🔥 MrNICEx Coin FORK and NEW POW STAGE 🔥🔥  (Read 23818 times)
UNEAK (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:52:22 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 02:34:46 AM by UNEAK

Will not a wallet be available for use on the desktop, for windows or Mac OS? Is this sale available on the website similar to an exchange or would it be just a way to raise funds for the project?

they will be a windows wallet and there is no premine.

We will be aiming to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible, we will be launching our own crypto currency exchange  in 2019.

And in no way is it to make any funds i am not selling any of it people can mine it with any computer the first 10000 blocks

I also provide the running costs of the website and am happy to keep doing so for the foreseeable future or until it is a success we also have   investors for the exchange lined up in 2019 i am doing this for the people.  

Are You Ready to change the World???  (aka Petchy,MrNice)  http://mrnice.fun
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoticotk

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

it's so fun and great!
Camille19

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

VIEW COUNTDOWN

MrNICE Coin  
NO-PREMINE 100% FAIR FOR EVERYONE  
 MrNICE.fun

At MrNICE.fun we are already giving away lots of FREE NICE Generation Tokens and continue to do so
We now have 1,000+ Members the countdown has started for the launch of MrNICE Coin  
MrNICE Coin.

We are different from the rest of the Crypto world
As we believe everyone deserves a fair chance
So We have made a coin that will have following stats

Release to MrNICE.fun Members on Block One

NO-PREMINE

Name = MrNICE

Ticker = MN

BlockReward = 1

Supply = 38,000,000

Maturity = 7 Hours

Confirmations = 7

PoW = first 10,000 Blocks

PoS = 365%

Coin Age = 7 Hours

Algorithm = Scrypt (PoW/PoS)

The info/files on release Date will only available on MrNICE.fun Register Now
Do not miss out on the opportunity of a Lifetime
also
from our NICE Generation Project
https://mrnice.fun/register/

NICE GENERATION BITCOINTALK TOPIC >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4387626.0

MORE INFO COMING SOON

indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

is this the only info on the coin available ? I would love to know more Smiley

yes me too i also like to know is there a airdrop to early members or not

They will be no airdrops for MrNICE Coin as there is no pre-mine so none to give away but the Bitcointalk Bounty on mrnice.fun involves this thread as well.

after the PoW as finished they may be a few MrNICE Coin's to give away depending on how many I mine myself.

So whats the reason for being active on mrnice.fun if nice tokens were worthless

the NICE Generation tokens will never be worthless Mrnice.fun is never ending 

This is just a NICE generation Coin an addition to the NICE Family it will not effect NICE Tokens in a bad way all good it will hopefully make them more popular.

You are also going to be able to stake your MrNICE COINS on Mrnice.Fun just like you can all the other tokens

i think i am the second nice token holder based on mrnice.fun
sony00

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

a new day has come for everyone because a MrNICE Coin Launch Timer is arrived.
i think that this launcher will allow all those who will participate a lot of gains and joys because MrNICE is an example of reliability and  seriousness work that's why he took an important place hold in the very large market of cryptocurrencies. MrNICE is an innovative
project, a unique opportunity and an achievable dream. this tremendous electronic money offers us better prospects for the future and several opportunities for gains. right now he has just launched his Coin campagn which will end in 22 days. and here I assure you, all those who take part in it will not regret it but they will make a max of money. so do not waste any more time, have time to start.

best ragard.
byhugom6
Copper Member

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

a new day has come for everyone because a MrNICE Coin Launch Timer is arrived.
i think that this launcher will allow all those who will participate a lot of gains and joys because MrNICE is an example of reliability and  seriousness work that's why he took an important place hold in the very large market of cryptocurrencies. MrNICE is an innovative
project, a unique opportunity and an achievable dream. this tremendous electronic money offers us better prospects for the future and several opportunities for gains. right now he has just launched his Coin campagn which will end in 22 days. and here I assure you, all those who take part in it will not regret it but they will make a max of money. so do not waste any more time, have time to start.

best ragard.

Hello,

We Invite you to get listed in https://latinex.la

Just Add your coin here https://latinex.la/voting

Calemvir

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

We will be aiming to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible, we will be launching our own crypto currency exchange  in 2019.

And in no way is it to make any funds i am not selling any of it people can mine it with any computer the first 10000 blocks

I also provide the running costs of the website and am happy to keep doing so for the foreseeable future or until it is a success we also have   investors for the exchange lined up in 2019 i am doing this for the people.  

Another great thing about the MrNice.fun site is that there are no hoops to jump through just to receive tokens.  And no purchase of anything is required. Several sites try to make you buy tokens/coins or get unreasonable amounts of referrals or some other disheartening task just to get a few coins or tokens - they make it difficult because they just want as much money as they can get from people. 

MrNice.fun makes it easy for people to get cryptocurrency WITHOUT risking their own money and that is a very important aspect of the site.
UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

Another great thing about the MrNice.fun site is that there are no hoops to jump through just to receive tokens.  And no purchase of anything is required. Several sites try to make you buy tokens/coins or get unreasonable amounts of referrals or some other disheartening task just to get a few coins or tokens - they make it difficult because they just want as much money as they can get from people. 

MrNice.fun makes it easy for people to get cryptocurrency WITHOUT risking their own money and that is a very important aspect of the site.

Thank you i try to make at easy as possible as i think it should be fair for everyone and together we will make this website and coin epic Smiley

sanbill

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

VIEW COUNTDOWN

MrNICE Coin  
 MrNICE.fun

At MrNICE.fun we are already giving away lots of FREE NICE Generation Tokens and continue to do so
We now have 1,000+ Members the countdown has started for the launch of MrNICE Coin  
MrNICE Coin.

NO-PREMINE

Name = MrNICE

Ticker = MN

BlockReward = 1

Supply = 38,000,000

Maturity = 7 Hours

Confirmations = 7

PoS = 365%

Coin Age = 7 Hours

also

NICE GENERATION BITCOINTALK TOPIC >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4387626.0

MORE INFO COMING SOON

ผมรักของฟรี แต่ผมไม่เคยได้อะไรจากมันเลย หลังจากที่ทำตามทุกอย่าง สุดท้ายก็ไ่ด้รับอะไรเลย นอกจากเสียเวลาไปปล่าวๆ หวังว่าคงไม่เป็นเช่นนั้น
UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

VIEW COUNTDOWN

MrNICE Coin  
 MrNICE.fun

MrNICE Coin.

NO-PREMINE

Name = MrNICE

Ticker = MN

BlockReward = 1

Supply = 38,000,000

Maturity = 7 Hours

Confirmations = 7

PoS = 365%

Coin Age = 7 Hours

also

MORE INFO COMING SOON

ผมรักของฟรี แต่ผมไม่เคยได้อะไรจากมันเลย หลังจากที่ทำตามทุกอย่าง สุดท้ายก็ไ่ด้รับอะไรเลย นอกจากเสียเวลาไปปล่าวๆ หวังว่าคงไม่เป็นเช่นนั้น

Bitcoin has taken 10 years to get to where it is i do not expect to wait that long but good things take time and the more members that get involved and spreading the word the quicker it will all happen I can only do so much, I can provide the tokens and a safe place for you to store and earn them but i cant tell everyone about it that is all the other members jobs. Remember this is team Effort I provide the tools and we make a good future for ourselves.

I have got a lot of plans for MrNICE.fun and they will all be down on a whitepaper soon enough patience is a virtue this is not a get rich quick scheme sorry go look somewhere else if you are looking for that.

Camba

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:26:00 AM

New Entertainment Managers REWARDS

Complete one simple task and be rewarded with airdrop code for 500 NICE
Share on Facebook or Tweet on Twitter  your referral link
and
comment your proof  below.

UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

6 DAYS left for coin Launch you do not want to miss this Smiley

docious1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Cool I am glad to have found Nice coins.  They truly are nice. Cheesy
roadstars

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

I dont see a wallet
UNEAK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I dont see a wallet

the wallet is not public yet it will be released on the day on block 1 with all the other info

indika

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

comiunity managers activating airdrop code them self
i like to ask how is harisharrison21 past me on NICE HODL LeaderBoard and they reduced my interest rate on xnice balance too   lol
sky1962

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Project dead ?
indika

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

i like to ask how is harisharrison21 past me on NICE HODL LeaderBoard and they reduced my interest rate on xnice balance too   lol

Hi indika. If i remember well you can active a code once not 10 or 50 times the same one (even if you are a . Maybe he use the same way you took to past over all other members (hahaha), but honestly, i don't know exactly. BUt i'm sure you could find a way to past up again Wink

problem is they reduced my xnice interest rate 1 to 0.1 thats not fare
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
indika

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

i like to ask how is harisharrison21 past me on NICE HODL LeaderBoard and they reduced my interest rate on xnice balance too   lol

Hi indika. If i remember well you can active a code once not 10 or 50 times the same one (even if you are a . Maybe he use the same way you took to past over all other members (hahaha), but honestly, i don't know exactly. BUt i'm sure you could find a way to past up again Wink

problem is they reduced my xnice interest rate 1 to 0.1 thats not fare

Hello, yes you are like me at 0,1%/ day....what say more??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yes looks like they reducing interest for selected members only
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: