Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most superior science?  (Read 401 times)
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

There is no such thing as a "superior science" in my opinion.  All of the sciences--biology, physics, astronomy, chemistry, psychology, etc., have contributed to human understanding of the physical world just as things ethics, philosophy, and even theology have contributed to the human understanding of self the proper way to behave in the world.  You need at least a basic understanding of all of it in order to be a fully well rounded human being. 

I agree with this. No science is superior than other. They all play a vital role in whatever discoveries and invention we have. In fact, everything in this world is associated with more than one branch of science, thus it is indeed that every science has an equal importance. Understanding every science would indeed be hard, but it would I think make you more well rounded human being.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
io.219832

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

Good picture, id say my most appreciated science woul probably by physics and least appreciated would be chemisty. But I actually think chemisty is the most powerful science and physics the least.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

While studying exact Sciences i often heard people arguing which of these two - Mathematics/Physics are the superior .

Your answer should not be limited only to these 2 sciences.

Can I make a little joke? The most interesting and accurate science is - Kama Sutra! God forbid somewhere to make a mistake, be late, hesitate as immediately begin and physics and chemistry and biology and genetics. )))

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
sinchang

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

There is no science that is superior to religion

It is something that is already known by most Muslims, moreover by prosecutors of religion, the great virtue that God provides for people who study religion. The virtues mentioned in many verses of the Qur'an and the hadith of the Messenger of Allaah 'alaihi wa sallam, as well as the information from the scholars of the Salaf, to the point that Imam Ibn al-Qayyim in the first juz of his book "Miftahu Daaris Sa'adah" contains a special discussion on virtue and the glory of studying religion, in the chapter entitled: The virtue and glory (study) of science (religion), the explanation of the magnitude of the need to (study) this knowledge, as well as the dependence (faith) and salvation of a servant in the world and the hereafter to knowledge ( religion) this. In that chapter Ibnul Qayyim mentions more than one hundred and fifty aspects of the virtue of science, based on the arguments of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah alaihi wa sallam and the information of the scholars of salaf rahimahumullah, so that the discussion of the virtues of the knowledge mentioned in the book is a very complete and comprehensive discussion, which we may not find i There is no science that is superior to religion

eligious knowledge that is useful in the world and in the hereafter

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1467

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

It is something that is already known by most Muslims, moreover by prosecutors of religion, the great virtue that God provides for people who study religion. The virtues mentioned in many verses of the Qur'an and the hadith of the Messenger of Allaah 'alaihi wa sallam, as well as the information from the scholars of the Salaf, to the point that Imam Ibn al-Qayyim in the first juz of his book "Miftahu Daaris Sa'adah" contains a special discussion on virtue and the glory of studying religion, in the chapter entitled: The virtue and glory (study) of science (religion), the explanation of the magnitude of the need to (study) this knowledge, as well as the dependence (faith) and salvation of a servant in the world and the hereafter to knowledge ( religion) this. In that chapter Ibnul Qayyim mentions more than one hundred and fifty aspects of the virtue of science, based on the arguments of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah alaihi wa sallam and the information of the scholars of salaf rahimahumullah, so that the discussion of the virtues of the knowledge mentioned in the book is a very complete and comprehensive discussion, which we may not find i There is no science that is superior to religion

Faith is not a reliable method to discover the truth.

Here are some vids in Arabic to educate you on "science" in the Quran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILrF5Pk-bFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXjyuxpNdE

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

To me neuroscience and psychology is one of the most superior science because it deals with the brain (neuroscience) and our behavior (psychology). Although neuroscience is not limited to just the brain, but also the central nervous system, many scientists focused on studying our brains but has not fully understand how consciousness works, which to me is an excellent tool and candidate for further study. Especially for someone who is interested in artificial intelligence or transhumanism, understanding how consciousness works is very important.
sinchang

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

He has listened to all of the person's talk

But I'm sorry I'm not motivated at all, even though that person is holding a meeting with the Quran

Have you ever watched an American TV series called Bones? The main character, Temperance Brennan, was a researcher with a doctorate at the Jeffersonian Institute, the bestseller mystery novelist, fluent in at least 3 languages, and an Atheist. Temperance Brennan does not believe in God because he always thinks logically, only believes in what he sees and touches, and considers the Bible to be a fairy tale. This figure is a depiction of most Atheists throughout the world. So smart they are, that they don't believe in the existence of God because God is just a false figure that is not scientific. Or so they think. For those who are atheists, or there are signs in that direction because of doubts about the validity of a holy book, then try reading the Qur'an. Here are a few of the signs of God's greatness through Al-Qur'an verses that can be scientifically proven

I do not know who that person is, and clearly I do not believe at all what he is talking about. It is not at all the teachings of Islam.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 12:18:13 PM by af_newbie

He has listened to all of the person's talk

But I'm sorry I'm not motivated at all, even though that person is holding a meeting with the Quran

Have you ever watched an American TV series called Bones? The main character, Temperance Brennan, was a researcher with a doctorate at the Jeffersonian Institute, the bestseller mystery novelist, fluent in at least 3 languages, and an Atheist. Temperance Brennan does not believe in God because he always thinks logically, only believes in what he sees and touches, and considers the Bible to be a fairy tale. This figure is a depiction of most Atheists throughout the world. So smart they are, that they don't believe in the existence of God because God is just a false figure that is not scientific. Or so they think. For those who are atheists, or there are signs in that direction because of doubts about the validity of a holy book, then try reading the Qur'an. Here are a few of the signs of God's greatness through Al-Qur'an verses that can be scientifically proven

I do not know who that person is, and clearly I do not believe at all what he is talking about. It is not at all the teachings of Islam.

How do you know? You did not even listen to him?  You don't have to know him, listen to what he is saying.

You are simply ignorant.  But what else is new, you believe in winged horses and splitting moon in half 1400 years ago.

You deserve sympathy because you are the victim of an insane ideology that took away your reason and empathy for others.

This ideology can turn anyone into a crazy lunatic at a moment's notice.

BTW, there is absolutely no science in Quran.  Flat Earth, geocentric model is wrong.

You know what?  How did you determine that Zeus does not exist?  Use the same method to determine if Allah exists.

Savanna_R

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

as you stated, we're living in a society. and this society consists of people of different values. i guess, we cannot define a universal superior science. it will depend more on one's value. for example, take a 'mad professor' who cares about math only, than take a person who concentrates on his spirit (and is more interested in philosophy) and so on. we have different characteristics, abilities and values. and each of us needs a specific science to improve ourselves
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

as you stated, we're living in a society. and this society consists of people of different values. i guess, we cannot define a universal superior science. it will depend more on one's value. for example, take a 'mad professor' who cares about math only, than take a person who concentrates on his spirit (and is more interested in philosophy) and so on. we have different characteristics, abilities and values. and each of us needs a specific science to improve ourselves

Very true.  Some of us are sane, others not so much.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

try reading the Qur'an.

I tried listening to the Qur'an on youtube.  Hearing it in Arabic was interesting, they sing it like it is a song...

In English, it is pathetic, worse than the bible...  I could only listen to about the first 30 minutes because I learned absolutely nothing about anything... it started out proclaiming how great God is, then immediately started bashing non-believers... every other sentence was something like, "there will be people who don't believe this, but they are stupid"... with zero facts or evidence to justify their claims

I tried skipping ahead to somewhere in the middle of the Qur'an, about 8 hours into the video, but it was just more of the same... I heard some nonsense about Noah, as if some guy over 1000 years later would know anything extra that the bible left out of the story:

Quote from: Qur'an, sura 66, (At-Tahrim), ayah 10
Allah sets forth, for an example to the Unbelievers, the wife of Noah and the wife of Lut: they were (respectively) under two of our righteous servants, but they were false to their (husbands), and they profited nothing before Allah on their account, but were told: "Enter ye the Fire along with (others) that enter!"

There was zero useful information in there... it was all just bashing non-believers and proclaiming that Allah is amazing

I listened to less than 10% of the book, but it was horrible, and I learned exactly zero information about life, the universe, or anything... every sentence was complete horse-shit
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

If you're asking about the importance in the modern world we can't deal without both physics and mathematics. If you're asking which one is older then it's math of course. Which one deals with more problems that surround us? I'd argue that it's physics. None of these two is more important, they're both crucial to being able to understand the world that surrounds us. For instance, physics describes matter, but you can't measure this matter without math. So on and so forth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Shaftdel

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

Few of the arguments:
Mathematicians say that Math is far more important since they describe a lot things and processes in this world.
Physicists say that physics are more important and mathematics are just as language that they use.

Your answer should not be limited only to these 2 sciences.

My personal view is that neither of these sciences are the superior, I think that the superior one is psychology.
Why? Because we live in society of humans, and every single thing in our world is controlled by your psychology it can be  consciousness or sub consciousness.
Wars, greed, desire to win, desire to lose,desire to reproduce.

What is you toughs?

Without a language, how do you express yourself? Language is the foundation of every expression. If mathematics is then seen as a language, is the superior of all science as it is the root of others.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

Mathematics is the language in which the universe speaks. And physics, chemistry, biology and even psychology are books that are written in this language.
The primacy of mathematics is a well-established concept. Despite the fact that it is rather a philosophical question that worries only the ego of mathematicians.
And I tend to think that it is necessary to study objects as systems. A chemist who does not know physics and mathematics is a bad chemist. A psychologist - not knowing physics and chemistry - a bad psychologist.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

Physics is the ultimate goal of all science. This is the most essential thinking of human beings, who am I and where I am from. The independence of human formation thinking does not know why. Of course, no better science is equally important. Biology can make people healthy and longevity. It is very important to thank the people who are engaged in scientific research.

mixail.BTC

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

In my opinion, all sciences are important, but each in its own field. Also in each area can distinguish the main science and auxiliary. For example, mathematics as a science is very important, but more often it serves as an auxiliary, and is used for the development of other sciences. For example, the main sciences include physics, chemistry, psychology.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: