Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - Bitcoin Ready To Explode Above $6,000 ?  (Read 251 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:54:47 PM

I thought in some exchanges, bitcoin price already reaches $6,000, and maybe some traders use that moment to do arbitrage trading.
But yes, in the big exchanges, maybe the price is not yet reached that price, but if the situations still like this, we could see the price can break the barrier of $6,000.
Maybe it will happen in the next week, and we could see the price can slightly increase to the higher price.
But still, there is a possibility to see the price will go to down for a while before it's going to go up again, so we need to be careful.
That is an interesting video, thank you for the info.
If it is true that some exchange had witnessed bitcoin break the barrier of $6000, then it is obviously that this coming week will mark same thing on most exchanges including coinmarketcap. The pulling force is quite a bit strong now and I think there may not be any retrace before the market hit the $6000 value.

If we are to see any form of retrace at all, it will be so little, probably from those that are selling off their assets temporarily to take little profit, and those ones are found of doing this not to sell off completely but just to increase the quantity of asset they have when they buy back.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:55:55 PM

If it is true that some exchange had witnessed bitcoin break the barrier of $6000, then it is obviously that this coming week will mark same thing on most exchanges including coinmarketcap. The pulling force is quite a bit strong now and I think there may not be any retrace before the market hit the $6000 value.

It is true, but it's not an organic increase. Exchanges that surpassed the $6000 level were all Tether exchanges, and mainly Bitfinex went absolutely nuts.

Good thing is that CMC removed Bitfinex's exchange rate from their average price index, so there is less invalid inflation caused by crappy exchanges people shouldn't be using.

If you want to get a clear/fair picture of the prices and volumes and thus the overall market, follow exchanges such as Bitstamp and CoinbasePro. Nothing is a better indicator of the crypto market than actual fiat exchanges. All these Tether exchanges are a bit of a no go for me in terms of functioning as any sort of volume metric.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:40:21 PM

Bitcoin Ready To Explode Above $6,000 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG76MDL9XXo

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin, BTC had broken up to record a new 2019 high over $6,100 and now facing a pull back on the bears domination , find out more about the future probabilities on the technical analysis video

Scrembo

I agree with this analysis, because the bitcoin now has a price of 5700 and has made a bearish correction for the recent bullish wave which started from 3400.00 zones, These days the bitcoin is a bit volatile but maybe we can see BTC crossing the 6000 barrier during this month after dumping again, If BTC breach the 6000 level, the markets will enter a new phase of the bullish trend, I am optimistic that Bitcoin will make big gains this year.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:54:14 AM

Bitcoin Ready To Explode Above $6,000 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG76MDL9XXo

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin, BTC had broken up to record a new 2019 high over $6,100 and now facing a pull back on the bears domination , find out more about the future probabilities on the technical analysis video

Scrembo
$6100? Where did you get this value from, from what I can gather from records over the internet, coinmarketcap and even the Binance exchange that I am using, I never saw any record of this. So, I really don’t know where that value was picked from, and if it were to be true, I would like to know which exchange recorded that high value for bitcoin.

For now, everyone is still expecting the price of bitcoin to increase this week and break the $6000 barrier which may further lead to more increase and not a retest of lower value. If bitcoin has broken the barrier in your country, it is yet to break such barrier in my own country mate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: