Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45155 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:20:39 AM

Good job with application development. Very quickly and efficiently. I hope that the quality of the application will also be quite high. The high quality of the application and the absence of lags and departures will allow to collect more users.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:41:02 AM

Good job with application development. Very quickly and efficiently. I hope that the quality of the application will also be quite high. The high quality of the application and the absence of lags and departures will allow to collect more users.

The main glitches were removed during the closed alpha and beta test. So don't worry about the stability of the application's work...Smiley
Jarastafarai

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

The main glitches were removed during the closed alpha and beta test. So don't worry about the stability of the application's work...Smiley

Where does this information come from?
Is there any test report?
I would like to familiarize myself with how fast the application works and how resource-intensive it is.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:24:04 PM

I would like to familiarize myself with how fast the application works and how resource-intensive it is.
Do you know what closed testing means? This means that only certain people take part in testing, and few are know the results.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:42:34 PM

What do you think, is Aeryus capable of raising crypto to a new level? Will people trust more if it becomes easier to use?
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:57:13 PM

What do you think, is Aeryus capable of raising crypto to a new level? Will people trust more if it becomes easier to use?
Definitely. I don't know if you have a cryptocurrency, but it seems to me that I would use it sometimes if it were possible. For example, when shopping online  Smiley
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:55:21 PM

What are the advantages over using a regular credit or debit card using your application? Well, can I keep track of expenses? Is there a cashback?
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:21:40 PM

What are the advantages over using a regular credit or debit card using your application? Well, can I keep track of expenses? Is there a cashback?
All the same functions but in addition you will receive an instant transfer without checking transactions.
No chargebacks. No bank holds. And no banks!
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:55:56 PM

Are you sure? Alpha test is a test of performance in general. Beta test - eliminating crashes and freezes. But it's impossible to completely eliminate the bugs at such an early stage. Bringing the program to perfection is a long process that not even a whole team of programmers can manage ... not just a small team.
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:21:05 PM

In this area you can develop to... infinity! You can promote your ideas in any direction. And that means you are going in the right direction. You don't limit yourself, and I respect your position.
I hope that the first application that you launch will be very cool  Cool
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:55:52 PM

In this area you can develop to... infinity! You can promote your ideas in any direction. And that means you are going in the right direction. You don't limit yourself, and I respect your position.
I hope that the first application that you launch will be very cool  Cool

They have no choice, now just go ahead! Therefore, they work hard. Their community is not yet so large, but it's noticeable how they try even for this number of people.
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:17:29 PM

This is not accurate information, Im in no way wanted to confuse anyone. Just my thoughts, because they do closed testing for a specific purpose - to eliminate bugs?
xin.xyiu

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:50:03 PM

I am interested in their Firewall AI technology. This is some kind of intelligent system that will enhance the security of transactions. It's able to memorize your actions, and analyze them, and if the program recognizes a questionable transaction, it blocks it in order to avoid theft of funds.
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:09:58 PM

When do you plan to download PDF with possible areas of your business? I click "download pdf" and the inscription "coming soon" appears Huh
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:14:47 PM

I am interested in their Firewall AI technology. This is some kind of intelligent system that will enhance the security of transactions. It's able to memorize your actions, and analyze them, and if the program recognizes a questionable transaction, it blocks it in order to avoid theft of funds.
If the team solves the problem of transaction security in a mobile application, it will give it even more popularity among investors' crypto.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:30:15 PM

If the team solves the problem of transaction security in a mobile application, it will give it even more popularity among investors' crypto.

They have already solved this problem. It remains to wait for the release of the firewall. I think its extremely difficult to set up its work, but they have been working for a long time and should get a good result.
Benbigben

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:14:28 PM

They have already solved this problem. It remains to wait for the release of the firewall. I think its extremely difficult to set up its work, but they have been working for a long time and should get a good result.

Maybe someone does something similar on the basis of ERC-721, but no one makes an intelligent firewall to protect its users. This is out of competition  Cool
BlackMo

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:57:57 AM

Maybe someone does something similar on the basis of ERC-721, but no one makes an intelligent firewall to protect its users. This is out of competition  Cool

Actually you are mistaken. There is a lot of competition in the cryptocurrency market, and developers have to try hard to get investors and subscribers.
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:22:01 AM

Actually you are mistaken. There is a lot of competition in the cryptocurrency market, and developers have to try hard to get investors and subscribers.
Competition is nevertheless different than attracting attention. He means that the project has an original idea that no one offered before. This makes aeryus an interesting investment.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:30:51 AM

It will be interesting to see the launch of your project. Multiple simultaneous development, right? A complete ecosystem or something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: