Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45155 times)
CryptoB00mer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:45:42 AM

I saw you wrote that some colleges offer students to pay for courses using cryptocurrency? This is not bad, but it turns out, is the price of tuition constantly different, given the volatility?
No, you didn't understand. These are the options for using Aeryus. Just possible paths of development, dude.
The fact is that it's possible to apply anywhere, and people need to know about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:28:41 PM

Do I need proof of identity to use your application?
Is the profile of an individual different from that of a legal entity?
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:05:24 PM

In essence, this application is a wallet. As always, you are required to confirm your identity. In any other wallet or bank, you do it, right?
Only in this case, people will not deceive each other.
hugo.reyes

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:47:14 PM

In essence, this application is a wallet. As always, you are required to confirm your identity. In any other wallet or bank, you do it, right?
Only in this case, people will not deceive each other.
Its right. Proof of identity and availability of information about a person will completely eliminate the desire to cheat, or commit some other crime, as the person will know that there is information about him and can be transferred to law enforcement agencies
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:01:42 PM

I understand that Aeryus has some preliminary agreements with various vendors or organizations?
Tell us which countries are likely to be first on your list?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:09:12 PM

I understand that Aeryus has some preliminary agreements with various vendors or organizations?

They have merchants and sales channels lined up for USA / UK / AU / Ghana / S.Africa / Nigeria / India / Malaysia / Singapore
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:32:56 PM

They have merchants and sales channels lined up for USA / UK / AU / Ghana / S.Africa / Nigeria / India / Malaysia / Singapore

Hmm ... that's curious. What about other EU countries?
I must admit that if you have already conducted real negotiations with one of these countries and obtained indirect agreements on cooperation, this is incredibly good!!!
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:09:46 PM

Hmm ... that's curious. What about other EU countries?
I must admit that if you have already conducted real negotiations with one of these countries and obtained indirect agreements on cooperation, this is incredibly good!!!

Any country is a potential market for Aeryus. There will be no restrictions, because the point is precisely to remove any restrictions.
If the banks do not agree to you to make instant transfers between cities and countries - then Aeryus will open up these opportunities for us.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:37:06 PM

This is a good project and a good team. I heard that the co-founder is also the founder of MTV, isn't it?
I think you have enough experience to create something really big.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:43:54 PM

This is a good project and a good team. I heard that the co-founder is also the founder of MTV, isn't it?
Hey Gregory!

Yes, Alan Goodman is part of the Aeryus team. And he was also part of the team that launched MTV in 1981. This is a cool, really valuable person on the team. But I have to admit that Nick Andrews and Hector Lorenzo and the rest make no less but even more to development. And in turn, they very responsively interact with their community.  Smiley
Benbigben

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:18:50 PM

Hey Gregory!

Yes, Alan Goodman is part of the Aeryus team. And he was also part of the team that launched MTV in 1981. This is a cool, really valuable person on the team. But I have to admit that Nick Andrews and Hector Lorenzo and the rest make no less but even more to development. And in turn, they very responsively interact with their community.  Smiley
I can say that this is definitely a success. I didn’t expect the team to be really quite simple. Now I am sure the quality of the product is even greater.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:24:16 PM

Now, if you make a way to pay for music or some games in electronic stores, it will be very cool.
Let's say you make an agreement with Valve and make a way to purchase a Steam game. Or a contract with Apple to pay for music ...
It’s also cool to be able to pay on sites like Aliexpress or ebay.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:53:20 PM

Now, if you make a way to pay for music or some games in electronic stores, it will be very cool.
Let's say you make an agreement with Valve and make a way to purchase a Steam game. Or a contract with Apple to pay for music ...

These are very large organizations, it will be quite problematic to find common interests with them. However, as I will see, the team is quite influential ... maybe it will work.
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:53:45 PM

These are very large organizations, it will be quite problematic to find common interests with them. However, as I will see, the team is quite influential ... maybe it will work.

Need only demand. If there is demand, there will be supply.
All that is needed is that people want to pay for services using cryptocurrency. It is just around the corner.
kadzimuhuaie

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:11:59 PM

I am sure that large Internet trading platforms will necessarily introduce cryptocurrency payments. Fast transactions are exactly what they are missing.
EvaFiggs1987

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:07:23 PM

I am sure that large Internet trading platforms will necessarily introduce cryptocurrency payments. Fast transactions are exactly what they are missing.
Yes, but will it make sending goods faster? Hardly. Then it's not entirely clear why this is so necessary ... Is it really just convenient?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:35:18 PM

By the way, guys who know, do I need to have some AER tokens in order to immediately start using chain payments? thx for your answer
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:06:25 AM

By the way, guys who know, do I need to have some AER tokens in order to immediately start using chain payments? thx for your answer

Nope, no need. You need to buy some kind of any digital currency that will be supported by the application.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:17:38 AM

Nope, no need. You need to buy some kind of any digital currency that will be supported by the application.

Everyone says that any currency will be supported. Then someone says that not any, but only popular. Guys, please give us a list of supported cryptocurrencies, so that we can decide if we are interested in using it, or our favorite currency is not supported.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:37:25 AM

Everyone says that any currency will be supported. Then someone says that not any, but only popular. Guys, please give us a list of supported cryptocurrencies, so that we can decide if we are interested in using it, or our favorite currency is not supported.

Dude, popular digital currencies are those currencies that are not scam and have at least some capitalization and activity in the market. All such currencies will be supported.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: