Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45155 times)
komar.515

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:22:35 PM

I think now, while the price hasn't started to grow, the best time to buy AER as much as possible. Preferably, before listing on the second exchange, since then the price may rise. I think so....
Fortunately, I have quite a lot of AER, but I dont miss the opportunity to buy more
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:42:09 PM

I don't understand one thing.... if people in underdeveloped countries cannot have bank accounts, because it's too expensive, or unavailable - how can they afford to use crypto?  Huh Huh
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:09:30 PM

I don't understand one thing.... if people in underdeveloped countries cannot have bank accounts, because it's too expensive, or unavailable - how can they afford to use crypto?  Huh Huh

Because Aeryus will not take money for the maintenance of the account. No fee for the app. Will support multiple cryptocurrencies. So, people will be able to dispose of their funds as they want.
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:40:17 PM

Hi guys. See the article for some details about partners, exchanges, and implementation dates. As well as several answers to questions.

https://medium.com/aeryus/industry-news-chainpayments-release-exchange-announcement-development-update-79351c11a732

Have a nice day!
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:16:50 PM

Hi guys. See the article for some details about partners, exchanges, and implementation dates. As well as several answers to questions.

https://medium.com/aeryus/industry-news-chainpayments-release-exchange-announcement-development-update-79351c11a732

Have a nice day!

I think Binance would be the best choice. Perhaps this is too large exchange, but AER just will not reach the ceiling. Excellent opportunities for endless growth.  Cheesy Grin
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:21:51 PM

Have a nice day!

I think Binance would be the best choice. Perhaps this is too large exchange, but AER just will not reach the ceiling. Excellent opportunities for endless growth.  Cheesy Grin

Listing on Binance costs more than 1 million dollars. At least these are the prices that appeared six months ago. Many cannot afford to pay for it ... However, this doesn't mean that Aeryus will not do it...  Roll Eyes
I admit, it will be cool.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:41:59 PM

Well, well, we are waiting for the release of the app in July. I hope you dont deviate from the roadmap.
Good luck with the contract with Apple Smiley
xin.xyiu

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:04:44 PM

Very promising idea. When choosing a method for storing and conducting transactions, I would choose Aeryus ...
Tell me pls, how many people participated in the beta test, and how many successful transactions were performed?
Jarastafarai

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:27:57 PM

Very promising idea. When choosing a method for storing and conducting transactions, I would choose Aeryus ...
Tell me pls, how many people participated in the beta test, and how many successful transactions were performed?

I think that given that this is already a beta test, with the pre-release version, the number of successful transactions should be 100%.

I'm interested in the interface for choosing the right currency for further translation
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:46:15 PM

I think that given that this is already a beta test, with the pre-release version, the number of successful transactions should be 100%.

I'm interested in the interface for choosing the right currency for further translation

There is an old demonstration, only AER is visible there. But it's likely that there will be a list of currencies in the wallet with the balance of each separately.
kadzimuhuaie

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:20:10 PM

There is an old demonstration, only AER is visible there. But it's likely that there will be a list of currencies in the wallet with the balance of each separately.

I suppose you will need to choose the type of currency you want to use. Then there will be 2 buttons: "receive" and "send" ... it would be easy and convenient  Cool
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:12:56 PM

What is an AERYUS network analyzer? What is it for and how does it work? Is it possible that this somehow will help us avoid scammer cryptocurrencies?
BlackMo

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:53:43 PM

What is an AERYUS network analyzer? What is it for and how does it work? Is it possible that this somehow will help us avoid scammer cryptocurrencies?

Interest Ask. The site has no information about this. Unfortunately lost whitepaper. Maybe there was information about the network analyzer....now we have to wait for some announcements about it
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:25:50 PM

Interest Ask. The site has no information about this. Unfortunately lost whitepaper. Maybe there was information about the network analyzer....now we have to wait for some announcements about it

Hey. Whitepaper is available on ICO Bench.
Also, if any questions arise, ask personally in the Telegram. I also advise you follow the Twitter, since it's there that the latest news
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:51:05 PM

The whitepaper is available on the website in the section "about". See, the next section is "important documentation". 
But I didn’t see a single reference to the network analyzer in whitepaper.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:12:59 PM

Well, let's say I from Australia decide to transfer money to a friend who is in Canada. Does this huge distance matter? Will the transaction be still instant? Does something depend on mobile operators?
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:48:13 PM

Well, let's say I from Australia decide to transfer money to a friend who is in Canada. Does this huge distance matter? Will the transaction be still instant? Does something depend on mobile operators?

Absolutely instantly, don't doubt it. The mobile operator is only concerned with the speed of your Internet connection.
EvaFiggs1987

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:58:14 AM

Absolutely instantly, don't doubt it. The mobile operator is only concerned with the speed of your Internet connection.

This is really a big advantage. Regular bank transfer sometimes has to wait 2 hours or more. Especially if you send money to another country. The waiting time for a transaction can increase to a whole day ...
With blockchain - everything is instant.
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:07:11 AM

This is really a big advantage. Regular bank transfer sometimes has to wait 2 hours or more. Especially if you send money to another country. The waiting time for a transaction can increase to a whole day ...
With blockchain - everything is instant.

Well, these are just your assumptions. I look forward to demonstrating transaction speed. Of course, they will not be able to show a transaction to another part of the world, but the performance of an application with 2 devices is quite real.
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:25:28 AM

I saw you wrote that some colleges offer students to pay for courses using cryptocurrency? This is not bad, but it turns out, is the price of tuition constantly different, given the volatility?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: