Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to pay attention to the ADA  (Read 135 times)
phipham123 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Cardano is one of the very successful and potential projects of the cryptocurrency market. See important updates in Q4 / 2018 of Cardano!

Cardano Mainnet Update
There are two major updates to Cardano. The first version, Cardano 1.3.1, is scheduled to be released in September 2018. The update will include minor bug fixes that will not cause problems with release 1.3. After launching 1.3.1, e-wallet on cardano's Chrome extension, Yoroi will be allowed access to testnet mode and will soon enter the mainnet. October 2018 will see the release of the test run Cardano 1.4, the huge update will address how the data is stored, change the log, auxiliary e-wallet and many other things. Active users will be able to install the first version of Daedalus, an open-source ADA desktop wallet, for use and error checking.

Features Ledger support
Roadmap official of Cardano  , said the project is currently completing 50% of its plan in talks with Ledger Nano S. Further integration with the Daedalus wallet is underway. Cardano is at the top of the list of community interactions. This may be their priority sign to complete the project.

What do you think about these two important updates of Cardano?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Cardano is one of the very successful and potential projects of the cryptocurrency market. See important updates in Q4 / 2018 of Cardano!

Cardano Mainnet Update
~snip~

A very good news, and in my opinion there will be influence on the market tomorrow, for those interested, it may be time to save the ADA a little and sell it when there is an increase.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

This looks interesting and will make an investor think that ADA really have a serious team members to develop the project. I heard a lot from Cardano lately and this platform seems having many surprises on their sleeves. If a bull run will start, I am very sure that ADA will be one of the top gainer in the market and I will not be surprised if it will reach an all time high before the year ends. Maybe I am wrong but seeing left and right positive news from Cardano will make you think to grab it while the price is low.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Cardano Mainnet Update
~snip~

A very good news, and in my opinion there will be influence on the market tomorrow, for those interested, it may be time to save the ADA a little and sell it when there is an increase.

yeah it is good news for ADA,,
hopefully in this market conditions, this news will make the ADA price growing hardly

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

sometimes updates can have an impact on the price increase on the coin, but it's just a pump and won't last long.
if we look at the cardano roadmap, then the next update will occur on november 30 or in the next 23 days.
but I see important news from twitter that on the 13th cardano will be listed on the UBS exchange.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Yes, I've just heard a lot of rumours on Twitter about ADA, the hype is intensifying.

While in the bear market, any good news had the contrary impact in the price: it seems like people expected the price to go up, and as it didn't, many started selling. Right now, in the accumulation phase, or at least while the price is stable, it seems that good news have a positive impact in the price, but not too big, and it's followed by a dump, but not so big as the pump.

The best time for good news is in a bull market when prices multiply in a matter of hours or a few days. I hope we see a new bull market like the last year's soon.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

I always liked ada and Yes I think it's time to buy . She has influential investors and partners on her side . Good post!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: