Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BER MONTHS, still legit?  (Read 543 times)
danice15 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

So september is going to end and it is already the fourth quarter of the year. Most prediction that once the third quarter of the year or once ber month comes the market will start to pump. But right now the market is still always turning red. So do you still believing that this remaining months the market will start to recover?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

So september is going to end and it is already the fourth quarter of the year. Most prediction that once the third quarter of the year or once ber month comes the market will start to pump. But right now the market is still always turning red. So do you still believing that this remaining months the market will start to recover?
I do believe that ber months would make something out of this.

I also said and keep on encouraging myself that good things would come by BER. September is nearly gone and we're now entering the final and last quarter of the year. Usually the bull starts few weeks before the year ends so we still have ample time to witness it.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

I also said and keep on encouraging myself that good things would come by BER. September is nearly gone and we're now entering the final and last quarter of the year. Usually the bull starts few weeks before the year ends so we still have ample time to witness it.

yes, almost all predictions have missed and do not meet expectations. but we still hope that the bull will come soon at the end of this year. indeed the potential is very small, but we hope ETF have a positive impact on the market.
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

Those who remained are certainly waiting for the last turn of their hopes, this is the middle of November, December. If there is no recurrence of the 2017 scenario, then they will leave the market devastated and it will even be terrible to imagine where his free-floating will lead.

jossiel

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

yes, almost all predictions have missed and do not meet expectations. but we still hope that the bull will come soon at the end of this year. indeed the potential is very small, but we hope ETF have a positive impact on the market.
ETF approval will have a significant impact and that will be positive.

But if you go analyze the charts there seemingly a yearly pattern for it. If our expectations won't be meet for this year, we still got plenty of years to hope for this bull to come. At this time, we just need to put ourselves on a safer place by not expecting too much.
danice15 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

But if you go analyze the charts there seemingly a yearly pattern for it. If our expectations won't be meet for this year, we still got plenty of years to hope for this bull to come. At this time, we just need to put ourselves on a safer place by not expecting too much.

Well you got a point with that. Though a lot of prediction failed this year. We still have a lot of years to wait. But ths is just for those folks who's willing to hodl.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

it is because all those people who were telling you those so called "predictions" were shorting the coins you were bag holding because they wanted to make money while those coins were dumping and they were investing the profit in other coins which have been pumping all this time and didn't what you to find out about them...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
jossiel

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

Well you got a point with that. Though a lot of prediction failed this year. We still have a lot of years to wait. But ths is just for those folks who's willing to hodl.
That's how I mindset myself for visioning what's the best thing to do during this dip. And going for a long term style is better than to panic and get FOMOed when a coin goes hype.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

Usually it in at the end of the year where there will be a significant increase in price and volume in the market and I do believe that there will be one in the next months to come if not early next year but I would say that it will not be like the pump that we have like last year so please bear that in mind.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

We are at the end of the year but there is still hope for a market rally that could not be the market this year like before but there is still hope
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Nobody knows that for sure, but we can only hope and continue to believe that the market will begin to rise. Hopefully in the fourth quarter there will be a change in market prices for the better.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

That ETF hype would resume on next year after this last day of this month event so we can presume that we wont really have any news about it afterwards. Rejection or Approval it would surely make an impact no matter what would be the result. We do already saw on last rejections of this year and we can surely say that it would happen the same thing.Basing on previous Ber Months we do see common pattern but as we all know on this crypto market which not all situations would be the same year by year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

I believe that the market will definitely recover, but I do not know when. But I believe in it, and I will wait. Crypto currency is relevant today.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

Actually the 1st week of this month was strong wherein I thought that what they call "ghost month" (August)  is totally over however it seems like the market is still bleeding. I still believe that the bull run will start in Q4 (fingers crossed) but there's also a chance that bearish market will continue until EOY (I hope not).
jossiel

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

That ETF hype would resume on next year after this last day of this month event so we can presume that we wont really have any news about it afterwards. Rejection or Approval it would surely make an impact no matter what would be the result. We do already saw on last rejections of this year and we can surely say that it would happen the same thing.Basing on previous Ber Months we do see common pattern but as we all know on this crypto market which not all situations would be the same year by year.
Sure it will be back again when we are near to February and I guess there will be a positive effect at the end of the year. Just like the usual days, ETF would likely to get hype before a month or two before the decision comes out.

And for those hopefuls about its approval, you can divert your attention to the current market situation and study on what will be the best position as of now. Position, I mean focus on the coins that you held now and don't be discourage if ever you see the market on red.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

Maybe the bull run is just waiting for the right mix of signals for it to start roaring its head. However, just like you many people in this marketplace has started to also doubt whether there can be something good to happen within this year. As for me, I am just hopefully waiting for some good news but I am open to the possibility that maybe it is 2019 that can be the banner year for cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Things are not working well for this industry in 2018 compared to that in 2017 but let's give this the big chance it needs...by the way this is just telling us that as far as investment is concern we have to put our eggs in many baskets and not just cryptocurrency.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

we can predict it we can only see the result of our expectation to the bitcoin market there are some predictions that before the year ends the price can kick to 10k dollar. the better things to do is to hold.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

Bitcoin price is now stabilized for the moment. To be sure that the bullish time has come, Bitcoin needs to exceed $7300-$7500.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

IMHO we need wait few days for ETF news, this will show market direction for next month. And yes I understand that this is just manipulation news)

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

No one can say that this BerMonths will increase all price of altcoins and tokens because its not already started increasing of coins until now so many coins are not already recovering its price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: