Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2008 times)
simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

also follow the coins you like on their social media, so you can connect  with the people who have already invested in the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
I would prefer you to have first invested in the ICOs and then to go to the coins. Because the ICOs is the best way to make a big profit in the short term without any investment.

Be careful to invest in the ICOs. cux at this moment  scams anywhere
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
difficult and too long to explain everything. but I want to advise that the main thing that you must understand is the risk, because if you have understood and can overcome the risk then you can easily create a profit.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

There is no limit to the amount of money in investing. Just a suggestion, wiser to use a cold budget in cryptocurrency investment, to avoid panic when market conditions are bad.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

I recommend you to invest in these coins. It's having a very low price and it is a very fast transition. You could check these coins.
eth, cardano,neo, eos
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

I can suggest to do some less investing first just to make sure your'e aware in the market situation. After that you can invest all your'e money if you stable already with your investment. This is also need a research about the project you've been want to invest because we nowadays many tokens are scam day by day.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

I recommend you to invest in these coins. It's having a very low price and it is a very fast transition. You could check these coins.
eth, cardano,neo, eos
among the 4 coins that you mentioned are only cardano which are cheap, why do you put eth as a coin at a cheap price with the current price of $ 210

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

the beginning of the game every beginner still believes in someone who plays a role in bitcoin is still told to post three times a day, it's a sign of being a beginner

crypto currently with the presence of many roles because every day there are still new players as strong as bitcoin, the more we increase our income as a player listed in this altcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

I can suggest to do some less investing first just to make sure your'e aware in the market situation. After that you can invest all your'e money if you stable already with your investment. This is also need a research about the project you've been want to invest because we nowadays many tokens are scam day by day.
right, you need to be careful in investing, and also you have to understand about the risk of investing in digital currencies that value can change at any time so you must be prepared if prices change at any time. do not let you act frantically and easily complain if the price drops when you have started investing, use the opportunity to buy and invest in a really good coin.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

You can start in the learning process, because before you begin investing your money to earn more in the future you need first to learn many good strategies to know where you can invest, because if you dont understand what really happen in the crypto world, on how crypto world work, you cant have good investment, because as of now knowledge in the bases of success, so you need to learn first on how to choose where you can invest in.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

Obviously you need to find one or two project that you think will good and also it depends on what you need, do you wish for a quick profit investment of investment for a long time.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
Better to start at small amount don't all in your money because you didn't know what is it. A lot of people tried to invest their all money and after a month they're crying it is because they didn't check all the info that they needed to know.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

To invest in electronic money is to have the knowledge and understanding of electronic money. Know how to predict the price of coins in the market. I often participate in signature campaigns to make investment.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

First, you must doing your own research. To start investing it's your own decision. You must doing research & analysis. And, don't forget quotes about warrent buffet : "Never put all eggs into one basket"
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

You should invest little amount in the start and when you will be able to get good profit than you should invest more.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

I would prefer you to have first invested in the ICOs and then to go to the coins. Because the ICOs is the best way to make a big profit in the short term without any investment.

Be careful to invest in the ICOs. cux at this moment  scams anywhere

I agree with you that it is better to start investing from ico because obviously there are more benefits to be received, but because now many ico are scam so that it is also possible to pay attention so that you don't get fooled. we understand that there are now many new projects and sometimes if we follow the wrong, we are deceived, not profitable but harmful.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:38:38 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 03:56:17 AM by elisabetheva

You should invest little amount in the start and when you will be able to get good profit than you should invest more.

it takes courage and not panic to follow investments, just as you say that you can start a small start and after studying well, it can be new and bigger. but faster for investment it will be better.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:17:57 AM

actually participating in the crypto world does not have to make an investment because there are other ways to get benefits in crypto, like joining ico, both bounty and airdrop, in my opinion both ways are the easiest way in the crypto world and do not need to spend capital,

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

It is easy to start investing. You can always invest in whatever coins you want to. PRG, ADA and NEO are some great investments for you. This is going to be good for you in reference to earnings and profits.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

In crypto investment we must follow some rules and regulations of trading. Because all the investment is one kind of trading but peoples are not accepting in this word. So first we should need some clarification about crypto investment, But peoples are  blindly invest in crypto it make huge losses at anytime. I always prefer we must prepare our own roadmap and follow properly it makes decent profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████