Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangers for crypto  (Read 650 times)
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

Crypto is actually not dangerous, but if the user who takes actions that are detrimental to crypto will be one of the tools used for criminal acts.
Crypto has been widespread and has many communities that are easy for people to do dangerous actions.
Whereas crypto has benefits and has the ease of accessing our finances, it must remain cautious and alert so that our crypto remains secure.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

Well if you think it as danger then it is danger, scary, risky and all. Those who invested in cryptocurrency before few years are millionaires today they never thought about this and they got the fruit. This wonderful technology is unique also you need to research on your own to safeguard yourself. Yes most of the ICO's are scammers you need to be aware of this too.

Am I spamming? Report me!
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

The majority of experts are sure that crypto is a new technology that doesn’t have enough  minuses to be killed with outside influencers. But I consider that there are a lot of dangers for crypto that could make problems and these are: so high popularity of crypto that takes great investments; anonymity of crypto opens new doors for doings; crypto takes a lot of time of work, etc. And these reasons are very important to be ignored, it could be enough to kill crypto with governments. Don’t you think so? Or maybe you have another variants, let’s discuss this .

governments are hesitant to adopt crypto but they absolutely love blockchains.  banks also do.  its just they want to study this new technology and master it so they can have control ovet time.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

kill crypto is not possible because of the growing presence of crypto. request and it makes it grow and there is no influence or role of a country. but the danger, in this case, is because of the many scams that occur in crypto and also the clear existence of fluctuations. This becomes the greatest risks and impediments in the crypto that could make the danger when it could not master the crypto entirely.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

There's always a risk when it come's to investments, if there is no risk then theres no reason not to invest and always get a good profit.

it could be enough to kill crypto with governments

Danger is there all the time but I dont believe that goverments can kill it when the community believe and will fight for it.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

i think crypto is fully safe. also the G20 countries support crypto. mainly USA, japan. south korea, russia, dubai support crypto. those are bigger economies in this world. so i think now we need to focus on making crypto better for our lives and get the maximum advantage of that technology

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

The majority of experts are sure that crypto is a new technology that doesn’t have enough  minuses to be killed with outside influencers. But I consider that there are a lot of dangers for crypto that could make problems and these are: so high popularity of crypto that takes great investments; anonymity of crypto opens new doors for doings; crypto takes a lot of time of work, etc. And these reasons are very important to be ignored, it could be enough to kill crypto with governments. Don’t you think so? Or maybe you have another variants, let’s discuss this .
I do not think it can affect the government much. If it affects government finances, the SEC and Justice Department will take the lead. But it has been operating for almost 10 years and governments have not made such allegations. So I think it does not affect much and you should not be too worried.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

I do not think it can affect the government much. If it affects government finances, the SEC and Justice Department will take the lead. But it has been operating for almost 10 years and governments have not made such allegations. So I think it does not affect much and you should not be too worried.
Indeed all of these things make people worry, but we know that crypto has been running for a long time and some countries have accepted and become the place for developers to develop their projects there. I think this is good, automatically the project can absorb its human resources or the local community and there are many positive aspects or income that can be received by the state itself.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

indeed exactly what you tell them. I also feel that crypto has myriad threats. but all the possibilities that we can be minimized with we are careful in conducting activities with crypto.
knowledge and experience in the world of crypto will make us become more skilled at seeing opportunities, including investing in crypto, to get profits, and avoid losses
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

Yes, crypto is becoming viral and to those who have not known much about it, they may have negative impression about it, especially when they couldn't believed it could produce such great income.
Even for the income, it has become a threat to many who has always thought it I'd internet scam.
And has thereby been facing a lot of threat to be killed.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

so high popularity of crypto that takes great investments
It is not necessary to make big investments as you can whatever you want in crypto as the cryptocurrencies are divided into so many units. You can even invest about $1 but then you know it's not worth it.

anonymity of crypto opens new doors for doings
Those "Doings" happen anyway whether or not crypto is there or not. Hackers/Scammers eventually find a way.
Although I accept that cryptocurrency acts as a catalyst to them for these things now.

crypto takes a lot of time of work
Obviously it would and it should. It is not a get rich quick scheme  Grin .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

The fact is crypto is made due to fiat limitation, crypto existence aims to make human life easier and simpler.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency can be dangerous. Because where there is money there is fraud there can be dangerous.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

Crypto already spread worldwide, meaning it cannot be stop easily, even governments from different countries are starting to stop crypto but in the end of the day, the number of crypto and the usage/volume of it is still growing fast.
Thats right, because what the government says is that bitcoin is dangerous is not true, precisely from the prohibition rules that the government applies, making many people know bitcoin and actually interested in using bitcoin, the development of bitcoin will not be stopped even with the issue the Dangers of crypto investment
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

Crypto is very dangerous but if you do what is necessary the danger will be minimized however crypto is just like any investment risk factor will still be there no matter how much work you do.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Blockchain is the future development direction, and it is still unstable. The truly valuable cryptocurrency will mature gradually after being approved by the market.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

The policies of governments of various States can seriously undermine the prevalence of cryptocurrencies. But this does not mean that cryptocurrencies will be completely destroyed. I don't think it will happen.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

The fact is crypto is made due to fiat limitation, crypto existence aims to make human life easier and simpler.
If fiat has a limited function, I guess cryptocurrency will be popular and has even been accepted by many countries. The function of money fiat is perfect and is still used comfortably by many people, so they do not need cryptocurrency to be used in their lives. Just like now, if money fiat doesn't work properly I won't be able to exchange money from crypto's to money fiat.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

People will only get in danger if they don't know how to avoid risks. Even there are a lot of risks and scams, it is our responsibility to know which is a fraud or not. The transactions may be public but it doesn't matter because you are still anonymous in the blockchain.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

What are you going on about op? This topic has been discussed many times from a long time back and almost everyone realizes that crypto is here to stay which is why I don't get why you are trying to spread more tension in this bear market.

Do your research and you will realize that cryptocurrencies cannot be destroyed by the government. If they could, how do they continue to survive even after all the FBI crackdowns, government bans etc?

The truth is that the popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar, NEO etc will continue to survive over a long period of time while the less popular altcoins which are not being developed regularly will most likely disappear.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: