Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangers for crypto  (Read 644 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

I think crypto is not a threat or danger, and moreover crypto won't be that easy to kill.
I think crypto will survive for the future, because future payment instruments will use crypto. we only need to wait for it until everyone knows its potential and usefulness.
Moreover, the use of crypto continues to increase every year, showing that the interest of people in crypto continues to grow.

Yes, I agree with you that crypto is not a threat or something bad and I am sure that crypto will develop better in the future and more and more widely known and certainly for the future the government will apply appropriate rules so that crypto is not misused and still beneficial for all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 04:20:20 AM by leonix007

Regulation's definitely going to hurt crypto in some ways, but I doubt it's going to completely kill crypto. The point someone made earlier about not all countries banning crypto's correct in my eyes, and there'll likely always be a way to transact and use cryptocurrency no matter how hard governments try to prevent it. We'll adapt to whatever is thrown at us, and with the talented programmers and loyal users of crypto in this world, it'll be difficult to completely eradicate crypto.

I'll call it an Adoption

Basically those regulations would make a major Shift unto Crypto World

It only means people in the government are now turning their heads on this financial disruptions

I see it in a more positive insight

We will see crypto currencies as legal in the world
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

Looking on how the technology growth, that will be followed with the utilization of altcoin. Perhaps in the future, people will be liking on altcoin even more than regular currency.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

~snip~And these reasons are very important to be ignored, it could be enough to kill crypto with governments. Don’t you think so? Or maybe you have another variants, let’s discuss this .

I agree if cryptocurrency can be killed by government, but it only happens if all governments in the world ban all activities ralated to cryptocurrency. However, it seem unlikely to happen because not all governments in the world ban it. Some countries have accepted crypto and utilized it for many purposes. So, it means the governments in some countries support the development of crypto and they are aware about the potential advantage of crypto.
Even though all over the countries ban cryptocurrency, I still confident cryptocurrency will still be there, cryptocurrency will not die. This is a function of the decentralized system, and the internet network will help cryptocurrency remain. Unlike the centralization system, if there is a kind of prohibition or even boycotting from some parties the system will not work. Look at the country that has banned cryptocurrency, are they cannot acces to their wallet? I guess they were still can acces it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

This is the future of digital currency and is now becoming very popular among the public. I am also very interested in investing in crypto. And I also don't think that Crypto is dangerous and I think in this case the Government also can not prohibit the person from accessing the crypto. I'm confident with the future of crypto is very nice.
MinnesotaTimberwolves

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:50:20 AM

Unless the government around the world prohibits passwords. Only then will this market completely collapse. But this will not happen. there are certain barriers. But instead of removing it, they will have their own rules to meet the needs of everyone. Instead of banning all people from using cryptocurrency
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

The majority of experts are sure that crypto is a new technology that doesn’t have enough  minuses to be killed with outside influencers. But I consider that there are a lot of dangers for crypto that could make problems and these are: so high popularity of crypto that takes great investments; anonymity of crypto opens new doors for doings; crypto takes a lot of time of work, etc. And these reasons are very important to be ignored, it could be enough to kill crypto with governments. Don’t you think so? Or maybe you have another variants, let’s discuss this .
in case crypto will become a real obstacle for governments it will be removed, i am sure. as you have mentioned, it opens the doors for all kind of things, not only positive

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

all things must have problems, of course crypto must also have obstacles and obstacles to remain popular. Examples include government regulations and banking policies of a country. In fact there are countries that prohibit. But crypto is already global. It will continue to grow in every gapplace and time available.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

That is true if cryptocurrency posses danger and also benefit. The benefit would be we could used it as one of many kind of investment and we'll be able to get profit from it. The danger side would be the the anonymity, it can be used by a bad people to cheat on another.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

The success of crypto is connected with its adoption. Thus, the trust of the people is the most important factor. They have to be well informed about pluses and minuses of them and actually understand their purpose. Plus, we should tell them that cash is used to find terrorist and not crypto as cash is untraceable Wink. Regulations can make some complications, but in the worst times of the history states could not handle people’s desires. If a moment like this happens, governments will not be able to stop unkillable blockchain systems. In the long run, there is almost no chance that crypto/blockchain solutions will not be implemented. We should full our bags before it  Grin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

The majority of experts are sure that crypto is a new technology that doesn’t have enough  minuses to be killed with outside influencers. But I consider that there are a lot of dangers for crypto that could make problems and these are: so high popularity of crypto that takes great investments; anonymity of crypto opens new doors for doings; crypto takes a lot of time of work, etc. And these reasons are very important to be ignored, it could be enough to kill crypto with governments. Don’t you think so? Or maybe you have another variants, let’s discuss this .

I think that developers themselves can kill crypto, their behavior, failure to compulsory road map, fraud, bad image, etc. If the blockchain is an innovative technology that has a great future, then crypto is digital money that isn't confirmed by anything. Therefore, cryptocurrencies can appear and disappear in any number.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

There is one significant disadvantage. These are quantum computers. But they are not yet available. As a problem to decide in the future I do not know .... Now the main problem of crypto currency is the scale and inattention of users.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

I think that if cryptography has any significant drawbacks, then we would have learned about this for a long time. More than seven years have passed since Bitcoin first appeared. During this time, all the shortcomings had to be found.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

Yeh, I think that so many peple can kill for example bitcoin. If Mt.Gox sells all bitcoins the price will be less than 1000$. But if the biggest holders of bitcoin sell bitcoin I think the price will be only hundreds of dollars.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

crypto takes a lot of time of work

I'm not sure about what the author meant. Whose time? Whose work? Do you mean the system needs improvements or do you waste much of your time in crypto?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

all things must have problems, of course crypto must also have obstacles and obstacles to remain popular. Examples include government regulations and banking policies of a country. In fact there are countries that prohibit. But crypto is already global. It will continue to grow in every gapplace and time available.
in other words, crypto is global and it is clear that the government has estimated crypto activities with the advancement of the current technological era. in my opinion the risks and benefits outweigh the benefits of my experience and the team that is more careful in investing in crypto. the biggest problem is the market and ourselves with the lack of knowledge of the right way and time to sell and buy.
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Blockchain is our future. Already in 2020, we are waiting for serious changes. It remains to wait a little.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

I think if the governments wanted, they would have done everything possible to crush bitcoin long ago. Perhaps 100% of them couldn't make it, but to hurt and to dump the price  - for sure .And what i'm seeing now is all the steps towards, basically. People in public positions are people too ,they want to earn money and see such opportunities in cryptocurrencies.

Sixson

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Maybe you are seeing it only from one view,as investment,asset .But it´s currency,digital one.And yes,governments and regulations are one of the problems.But maybe they can help with some kind of regulation against scam and fraud.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

Risks and not danger is present in cryptocurrency, just the way we have it in stock market,forex trading and the general buying and selling business, to minimize the "dangers" in cryptocurrency, there must b a strict regulation /policy formation that will tame scammers / hackers and fake ICO developers from taking over the space.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: