Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 1136 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

What makes me trust with cryptocurrencies is the increasing number of countries that legalize crypto such as Japan, Iran, Germany and so on, moreover more and more economists predict that crypto is an effective transaction system in the future.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Many countries have believed in crypto, why don't I?
I think crypto is a digital asset that is able to make every country messy in handling and responding to it. There are still many countries that do not allow but Crypto is very well developed and continues to have a place by everyone.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

Team, I think the main reason for me to believe in the new cryptocurrency is its team and partners, which is very important!

1. A working product or enhanced MVP
2. World known team
3. Already established partnerships
4. Cryptocurrency use cases (no less than 3)
5. Who is going to use it and how.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

As for the new cryptocurrency, this is a finished product or an operating business, real partners and the need to introduce tokenization, I also pay attention to the number of coins that the team reserves for themselves, this is their incentive for price growth
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

There are some currencies that are related to some other old ones so this is one fact that makes me trust it even if it is new. The team is also important and usually I pick the team when I pick the coin.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

i   used  to  trust  in  cryptos  in  usual  but  i  search  for  the  popularity  of   new   cryptocurrency  and  who  created  that market so  if  answers  are enough  for me i  trust  with the closed eyes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

There are a lot of different factors, like team, developers, advisors, product and more. But I usually read the whipaper first, because it is the most important document. Than I look at the product development, community numbers and rating websites.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

It is difficult to trust a new cryptocurrency because we don't have any proof that will help us to believe that the new coin is good enough to stay and survive in the market. Perhaps, I will take a look at their project and read their roadmap because usually, I can get something that can make me believe that their project is very good or not. But I need more information to trust the new coin so I can choose it for long time investment.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

----------------------------------------
Dịch vụ rut ham cau gia re tận tâm công ty rút hầm cầu giá rẻ chuyên nghiệp

For me the trust for a new cryptocurrency comes from what I have seen them do and the project that they are currently working on. When I look at the product that they are offering I tend to ask myself, is this project going to be viable in the long term? And I take it from there, If I think that the creators are the ones that are not going to abandon the project, then I can trust the coin
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

New possibilities it brings makes me trust it. Some of them brings faster transactions, some of them brings lower fees, some of them gives more security and other sutff. I believe in crypto and the fact that people tries to make something new makes me trust them because I know that they are interested in crypto and their coins and technologies.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

With decentralized I trust cryptocurrency ,what makes people run or fear crypto is ICos ,ICOs is the most brutal of all ,the scammers rate is alarming ,although good newer projects are been released but they are very few ,if newbies don't take there time to investigate an ICo they will fall victim easily

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

A good written whitepaper, great team and a ready product. These three principles are the core part of a success of an ICO. It is extremely important that each part of this formula is functioning. Moreover, a healthy community is always important as well.
vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

what type of question is this, as every one knows that in current generation, it is the best way to make money in short time and also it has strong security, crypto transactions are working on in the best blockchain technology. 
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

A new cryptocurrency is full of risk as it take time for a coin to have value.  The developers abilities are some of the factors I consider before investing in to new coin. I also like to see an enthusiastic community behind the coin and of course the relevance of such coin in cryptocurrency ecosystem and it's future potentials!

florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

the new coin I believe only after a long time of my own analysis. I explore: 1. team, predominantly they must be from China or Japan, 2. technical document, 3. read reviews of the bounty hunter
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

There are many factors that one must first consider before trusting a new cryptocurrency. The platform if it is really feasible, the detailed information about the crypto as outlined in their whitepaper and also the team running the project. If all of these are satisfied, then I confidently invest and trust that crypto.
Right, they have the potential to grow because they have good technology innovations that are in great demand by many people,
that's the first thing I see from a new coin, then the second stage I will start seeing their whitepaper, their team, etc.
I love the new things which gives a better atmosphere and warm. because with better warm new Cryptocurrency presence will make much more profit gains that made the new trusted Cryptocurrency.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

The product is probably the most important thing that gives value to the project, so I think that you need to choose projects that today have developed products. who enjoy community attention.

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Trust in cryptocurrencies can arise only as a result of a combination of various factors present in one project. These factors include the presence of a real team, a real promising idea and a finished product.
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Actually there is too many things that makes me trust a new cryptocurrency. First of all their planing about project. 2nd is their activity and their professionalism also. So we should check their all side before trust them I think.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

Not often, I take new projects, but rumors leak out, then you find people who know something, then you start to look, check, and then intuition, I want-I do not want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: