Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra section for newbies?  (Read 216 times)
knightrider2 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

As a newbie, i am little bit curious about having a extra section in the forum where only moderator's only help and answer the questions for newbie members. As a newbie i am also confused about many things. So it will be better if we have a new section were only moderator's will help us. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1647
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Judging by your post history, you don't have any questions.
What your do have is a bunch of completely useless posts.

Why would any moderator want to entertain that?

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10727

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

<...>
Unfortunately, moderators have to spend a large proportion of their time dealing with spam and other kinds of reports. Beginners & Help is likely your best option and ant forum member will likely answer your questions providing they are not meaningless or rather redundant ones. No need for a new section at all.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

I started "ask a Legendary" as a project on the JetCash domain.
https://jetcash.com/ask-a-legendary/

It didn't attract much interest, so I've rather neglected it recently.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 12:17:59 PM by NavI_027

Making a section for the newbies' queries is not necessary at all. If you are curious and have questions in your mind then do your own research. Don't expect for an "instant ask, instant answer" situations because not all users here are willing to entertain same questions over and over again. Don't let yourself get used into spoon-feeding, try to make an effort. Besides, Beginners and Help Section is already there so take a read.
As a newbie, i am little bit curious about having a extra section in the forum where only moderator's only help and answer the questions for newbie members.
Actually, I don't get your point. Why do you want that our mods are the only members allowed to help? Do you guys really have a very hard question that even a Legendary member could not answer? I don't think so Roll Eyes.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

First of all there is a lot of newbies out there, and i think that the mods have more important work than to answer all of your questions. Also, there are many members here that can answer your questions and there is a search bar that can accommodate you. Just research the things that you are curious about and if you don't understand what you have searched you can ask on that thread.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

As a newbie, i am little bit curious about having a extra section in the forum 
And what section if I may ask???
where only moderator's only help and answer the questions for newbie members
I think beginners and help covers this aspect,and other than that every section on this forum accommodates newbies.
As a newbie i am also confused about many things

Stick around,follow threads on the sections you fancy the most,make productive threads,and in them ask questions on what's vague to you.
. So it will be better if we have a new section were only moderator's will help us. 

I'm afraid it wont
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

As a newbie, i am little bit curious about having a extra section in the forum where only moderator's only help and answer the questions for newbie members. As a newbie i am also confused about many things. So it will be better if we have a new section were only moderator's will help us.  

I don't think so there is need another board for spambie. There is a board for newbie, Beginners & Help . This is also almost full by spammer. I noticed you have 34 post still now, and 32 post on off-topic board. This is your interest to learn?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Beginners, and help does need cleaning up a little. But, I think adding a beginners and help section to the altcoin section would probably have a positive effect on that section. Its not clear where everything goes to newbies, and so it just gets clogged up with anything and  everything.

I don't think there needs to be a section where only staff members reply. You can contact a staff member if you want to ask a question. But, please try, and search it up because I know I receive tonnes of messages that are easily found with a quick search.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: