Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOWARE LTD Introduction Thread  (Read 3235 times)
bitwhizz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:49:16 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 02:52:12 PM by bitwhizz

i contacted this guy wrt visiting him and received multiple borderline abusive posts back.

tbh i wouldn't touch him or his buy 2 get 1 free bullshit..

but im a bit jaded by all the b.s. artists among us, so call me names

Edgar is offended that i didn't want to pay for his trip to the UK, to verify the legitimacy of this company

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tirapon

Activity: 898

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:37:30 AM

Just wondering why you would spend £5000 on 2 ANTMiners when you would have saved nearly £2000 buying them directly from sushi or one of the official resellers?

Price is due to be lowered. We have been very busy with the launch! The first units we ordered from BITMAIN cost us 4.25 BTC each, when BTC was over $1000

So you sold them at a loss?  Lips sealed

Are you going to lower the price now? They are 2.2BTC and the exchange rate is around 550 so they shouldn't cost you more than £1250

And as you know (unlike the other guy) there is no import duty on computer parts into the EU or UK

Also I am sure that you would get a discount from them as an official reseller so your markup is covered, so thats £1500 after tax, but no you are not doing the VAT thing so they are being shipped direct from China to the customer.. so I shouldn't pay much more than 10% or so than buying direct from www.bitmaintech.com, 10% is reasonable given the amount of work and effort you guys have put into the web site Smiley

Yes, there were some units which we took a loss on. Its part of the business we're in. Yes we are VAT registered and no we don't get units shipped from China to the customer.
RoguePlank

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:01:17 AM

Whilst googling, saw this thread with lots of people slating Cryptoware for various reasons so thought I'd step in and say I've personally bought 3 U1 Antminers without any problems at all, most were delivered the next day. Several of my friends have also bought U1's and Red Fury's here in the UK for very decent prices and with very good service, communication and tracking numbers when requested, absolutely no reason to complain at all, and we look forward to dealing with Cryptoware more in the future! Here's mine and my friend's humble farm consisting entirely of miners bought from Cryptoware, been running a week now, several more miners in the post already! So stop being so mean everyone!
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/RoguePlank/20140206_114636_zpse8c1332e.jpg
Tirapon

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:26:14 AM

Thanks for the review, RoguePlank!
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:41:25 AM

i contacted this guy wrt visiting him and received multiple borderline abusive posts back.

Edgar is offended that i didn't want to pay for his trip to the UK, to verify the legitimacy of this company

Really??

what compelled you to lie about that?

and now that its 100% clear that you lie and are therefore a liar, what else have you decided to lie about?

Is tirapon aware of your dishonesty?

Is he ok with it?
Tirapon

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:45:21 AM

Really??

and now that its 100% clear that you lie and are therefore a liar, what else have you decided to lie about?

Is he ok with it?

Hi edgar.

What seems to be the issue? There has obviously been a breakdown in communication between the 3 of us. At CRYPTOWARE we endeavour to provide excellent customer service, of course occasionally mistakes happen, as we are all human, but in such situations we would generally do our best to make things right. Lets see if we can sort this out here.
bitwhizz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:34:33 PM

Really??

Is he ok with it?

Hi Edgar

I don't really want to get into an argument over this, as its quite petty. I am more than happy to share the messages we exchanged for others to view, as I am not lying about anything nor being dishonest.

i would be willing to visit and verify your existence if you would be willing to reimburse some of my expense.

i can arrange the visit at short notice if someone could be arranged to collect and return me to the airport after business is concluded.

Sincerely,

ed

To which I responded:

why do i need my existence verified, people are ordering from me and recieving my goods?
Regards

i have met many people on the forum in person,
I don;t feel you should waste your time 'verifying' my existence
Perhaps this message was for the wrong person
regards

I do not think this was rude, and I'm sorry if you were offended. We will not, however, be able to pay for your expenses to come and verify our existence.
Tirapon

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:32:43 PM

I don't really see any dishonesty from Bitwhizz here.  Huh
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:00:41 AM

meh, posted a longer reply but it failed so....

didnt ask for nor expect a funded trip to the uk

i reside in asia and was referring to a trip to china.

good luck with whatever you're doing (unless its dishonest)
venomouskid

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:49:49 AM

edgar you sound like a mug. cryptoware offer a top notch service for us customers in the UK and beyond!
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:59:00 PM

edgar you sound like a mug. cryptoware offer a top notch service for us customers in the UK and beyond!

No a mug is someone who pays £1150 for a product that costs £520 inc VAT and delivery from the manufacturer.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
bitwhizz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:49:09 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 08:50:51 AM by bitwhizz

No a mug is someone who pays £1150 for a product that costs £520 inc VAT and delivery from the manufacturer.

Taxes (in the EU) and business over head costs does inflate the price, but we are a EU based company where customers can come back too

We have revised the pricing of the S1, thank you for the pointing that out
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: