Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me to find game/ site name.  (Read 138 times)
pozmu (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

Hi

I used to play on a site which had a slogan similar to "Instantly become bitcoin millionaire".
It was played in rounds, the biggest part of the screen was a chart - multiplier was going up, and up, x1.4, x1.6, x2, x3, x20....
Players were wagering their money and they had "STOP/ PAYOUT" button - when you earned enough you could click it and you will get your stake multiplied by current multiplier. If you waited to long the game could BUST and you would lose your stake then. You could also set automatic payout at selected multiplier before the game was played too.

It was truly multiplayer game, you could see other people paying out or going bust etc.

Anyone remember what was this site called?
Thanks.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
Merited by pozmu (1)

while I don't know the site that you are looking for but this game is offered by many other gambling sites
you can find it in bustabit , onehash , stake , bitexo and I guess there are more sites that offer this game as well

I guess the one you are looking for is bustabit since it's the most popular for this game
pozmu (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

It was in fact bustabit, thank you very much SyGambler!
You're really knowledgeable when it comes to gambling as you know so many sites of this type.
Thanks again 👍

I'm locking this topic as I got an answer I was looking for  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: