Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 eGOLD MINING - Earn a Growing Monthly Passive Income📢🔥  (Read 671 times)
DrMoKhanEGM

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

so, 50% will be shared with egold holders, does that mean that if i mine 100Egold coins 50 of them will be given to other egold holders and i retain 50, or is it better that i dont mine hold and benefit from miners.

We will be doing the mining and we will be mining BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, etc.

50% profits mean that after all expenses are paid for the month, 50% of the profits will be shared with token holders depending on the amount of eGM tokens they hold.
wow, this is a very beautiful idea am in love with it, i have quite a number of questions but i do not want to ask from an illiterate point of view, let me take my time and read the op again, am interested here.

yes please! The white paper is easily accessible and has everything you need to know about the company!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

We are close to the start of our STO! Please be on the lookout for an update!
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:27:31 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 09:57:09 PM by DrMoKhanEGM

The eGM Token Sale is officially live!

International Investors ONLY in this round.

100% BONUS for all investors until Feb 1 2019.

100 eGM minimum investment. (Currently $50 minimum)

Come join the eGM family!

www.egoldmining.com

https://t.me/egoldmining
hirushaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:41:02 PM

if you need bounty manager and community manager pm us , we are a team ...

thilinasandaruwan417@gmail.com
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:57:42 PM

$50 minimum investment for eGM currently. Come join the eGM family and earn a passive income every month!
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:44:11 AM

International as in non-American?
Why's that?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:55:45 AM

International as in non-American?
Why's that?

Offering is under Regulation S and does not allow any American investors.
gstant1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:08:28 PM

One of the main things is transparency.

Okay so let's talk about your transparency. 

You call yourself a Doctor when you have never even been a GP, all you have done is been a resident and then achieved the right to become a Doctor with further training and oversight by real Doctors. 

So there is lie number 1.

You do not mention that you due to absolutely no one touching this ICO you changed the soft cap from $3 Million to $500 Thousand so you can still have a money grab.   Not that it will reach that, only $32 Thousand invested so far, so NONE of your campaign people will get paid.

You also fail to mention that there is no land or space allocated for mining, you have no mining experience and you are basically starting with nothing with zero capital, zero experience in the industry and anyone who invests will have their funds locked up for a year.   Cheesy

You have also not made public here, that you and your friend in the Telegram BAN anyone who even asks legitimate questions, I have been a member there for months and only posted 2 times.  But I have been reading it and I have seen you ban people who dare to ask about your qualifications, what happens if soft cap is not met, asking for a letter from your attorney to show you are SEC compliant, and any other general topic that delves into your operation and plans. 

One last thing fake Doctor, you have also not made it public in this thread that even if people do buy into you scam that you are going to keep the majority for "operational costs". 

The mining will not start until 2020, just before BTC halving (lol) and you think you are going to be profitable when the major minors shutdown and ripped off their customers?   Roll Eyes

Anyone reading this stay away IT IS A COMPLETE MONEY GRABBING SCAM and will never be a live project. 

gstant1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 09:07:40 AM

Now you would think if he was genuine he would come back, but instead he knows that everything I said above is true.

Feel sorry for the Bounty guys wasting their time. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: