Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 eGOLD MINING - Earn a Growing Monthly Passive Income📢🔥  (Read 668 times)
twocow (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  |LINKEDIN
_______________________________________________________________________________  

Earn a Growing Monthly Passive Income

See the video and learn how you can achieve your goal of a monthly passive income.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  |LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrMoKhanEGM

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:26:23 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 01:23:40 PM by DrMoKhanEGM

Quick heads up! I had this ANN thread made by the person above using fiverr (have proof if needed). I am not affiliated with him in anyway, but eGold Mining is my company and is legit. Feel free to come to our telegram group to talk - t.me/egoldmining

Projects in these molds never end in something positive!
What are they going to do to deal with suspicions and ensure profits to these investors?
This type of service requires a lot of responsibility and transparency with customers!
How many tokens will be circulating at the end of ICO?

Great questions! There's a number of reasons why we are better than these other companies.

1) Based in USA - cannot run this operation without compliance with the law which we are currently undertaking. This is why we are NOT accepting any investments currently.

2) Diversification of Mining - we are going to be mining several different algorithms so we are not solely dependent on just one. This is a way to ensure profits for token holders.

3) Timing of Mining - we will be mining at a time where hardware is inexpensive. Compare this to a few months ago, and the machines coming out now are better and cheaper.

If you join our telegram chat - https://t.me/egoldmining, you will realize that we are completely transparent and are required to be so by USA security laws.

I used to be an investor in these mining companies. I saw what they did wrong. I took out everything I hated about all these companies and made a plan that will beat out all these companies in the future. One of the main things is transparency. No one in the mining industry is completely open about their operation and I want to set a new standard for that.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

What are they going to do to deal with suspicions and ensure profits to these investors?
This type of service requires a lot of responsibility and transparency with customers!
that's not the problem in my opinion, but whether the coin can be mined now and we can pull and sell.
indeed transparency is needed, but I hope there is no manipulation at the end of the story
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

that's not the problem in my opinion, but whether the coin can be mined now and we can pull and sell.
indeed transparency is needed, but I hope there is no manipulation at the end of the story

The coins we will be mining will be converted to ETH and paid directly to the eGM token holders wallet address.

All KYC/AML procedures must be followed by the exchanges we will be listing on (per SEC rules) so there should be no worry about manipulation. Besides, this is a token you want to hold for a long time as that's how you make the most money out of it.
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Great questions! There's a number of reasons why we are better than these other companies.

1) Based in USA - cannot run this operation without compliance with the law which we are currently undertaking. This is why we are NOT accepting any investments currently.

2) Diversification of Mining - we are going to be mining several different algorithms so we are not solely dependent on just one. This is a way to ensure profits for token holders.

3) Timing of Mining - we will be mining at a time where hardware is inexpensive. Compare this to a few months ago, and the machines coming out now are better and cheaper.

If you join our telegram chat - https://t.me/egoldmining, you will realize that we are completely transparent and are required to be so by USA security laws.

I used to be an investor in these mining companies. I saw what they did wrong. I took out everything I hated about all these companies and made a plan that will beat out all these companies in the future. One of the main things is transparency. No one in the mining industry is completely open about their operation and I want to set a new standard for that.

I like your idea, at least what I understood from the white paper. I am an investor in IRM and they have done a terrible job so I'm not too keen on mining ICOs. I see you are going to back your tokens with gold ETF? How do you plan on doing that? How does this help me out as an investor?
medstudent

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

I hope you don't mind me flairing your project. I love the whole concept! By the way this is Jason from telegram lol.

HeliPilot23

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

You are going to be a registered security token in the United States?
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

I like your idea, at least what I understood from the white paper. I am an investor in IRM and they have done a terrible job so I'm not too keen on mining ICOs. I see you are going to back your tokens with gold ETF? How do you plan on doing that? How does this help me out as an investor?

10% of net profits will be used to buy gold ETFs, these will be put into an escrow account and will only be available in case EGM goes out of business.

How this helps you is your tokens base value is getting insured by these gold ETFs so it gives your token a real FIAT minimum value. And as we keep backing it with more gold ETFs, your investment will keep getting more and more insured.
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:37:46 AM

okens with gold ETF? How do you plan on doing that? How does this help me out as an investor?

10% of net profits will be used to buy gold ETFs, these will be put into an escrow account and will only be available in case EGM goes out of business.

How this helps you is your tokens base value is getting insured by these gold ETFs so it gives your token a real FIAT minimum value. And as we keep backing it with more gold ETFs, your investment will keep getting more and more insured.
[/quote]

That makes sense, thanks!
LujitaUsa

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

It is a great thing happening ever and we are looking for more developed features will come from this amazing platform.
Suilityures

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

How do you handle the situation when market is down?
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

eGold Mining has huge potentials over the cryptocurrency market mining and their noble mission are so appreciable.
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

At the beginning they always say responsibility and transparency, but finally they forget about that. What can guarantee if this project will still maintain responsibility and transparency in the future ?
tiwstin

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

How do eGold Mining solves the problem of budget in this time?
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

You are going to be a registered security token in the United States?

If we get full SEC approval, yes. Currently we are in the legal process.
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

How do you handle the situation when market is down?

The plan is to be able to be profitable during a down market so when a bull market comes around the company will be extremely profitable. We are going to be diversifying our mining into several different algorithms so our profit source is not dependent on a single coin. We will also be expanding into the most profitable coins with 20% of the profits every month. And we have cloud mining contracts and colocation contracts to diversify the way we bring in profits.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

so, 50% will be shared with egold holders, does that mean that if i mine 100Egold coins 50 of them will be given to other egold holders and i retain 50, or is it better that i dont mine hold and benefit from miners.
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

so, 50% will be shared with egold holders, does that mean that if i mine 100Egold coins 50 of them will be given to other egold holders and i retain 50, or is it better that i dont mine hold and benefit from miners.

We will be doing the mining and we will be mining BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, etc.

50% profits mean that after all expenses are paid for the month, 50% of the profits will be shared with token holders depending on the amount of eGM tokens they hold.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

We will be doing the mining and we will be mining BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, etc.

50% profits mean that after all expenses are paid for the month, 50% of the profits will be shared with token holders depending on the amount of eGM tokens they hold.
wow, this is a very beautiful idea am in love with it, i have quite a number of questions but i do not want to ask from an illiterate point of view, let me take my time and read the op again, am interested here.
DrMoKhanEGM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

At the beginning they always say responsibility and transparency, but finally they forget about that. What can guarantee if this project will still maintain responsibility and transparency in the future ?

per SEC rules, we must provide quarterly accounting reports. If we do not provide these, we lose our security token. We are legally obligated to be transparent.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: