Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
Medyna

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

The goal of this project is very attractive, but the legalities surrounding this is questionable for me.

If you are an International Cooperative Group, why is your website in Russian? You should have at least an English website other than your ICO site to refer on.
Purchasing housing in every country entails different procedures for a foreigner. Most of the time, a foreigner can't own a property from a foreign land.
So I don't believe about being without territorial restrictions. Did you really do your own research? Your whitepaper needs editing as well as revision of some parts.
Thank you for your comments. The English version will appear in 1-2 days. Our token will be used to build housing by the same basis in many countries around the world. Initially, for the break-in, the project is launched in Russia by a large construction company, which makes the token a real asset, behind which is the real estate.
This is a very correct move. Moreover, I think it is worth translating the website into other languages. In this way, more people will be able to get to know your project.
I think that the guys conducted marketing research, and they know what they are doing. Accordingly, information about transleting will be received as the company develops.

In any case, the translation of the web page is absolutely necessary! For an international company, this is actually a mandatory condition. But I so presume that translations will be added. Just a little time is needed.

But on the other hand - the project begins its activities in Russia, so it's not strange that they added only one language. Not all residents of Russia speak well in Russian, but absolutely everyone knows how to read))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

The goal of this project is very attractive, but the legalities surrounding this is questionable for me.

If you are an International Cooperative Group, why is your website in Russian? You should have at least an English website other than your ICO site to refer on.
Purchasing housing in every country entails different procedures for a foreigner. Most of the time, a foreigner can't own a property from a foreign land.
So I don't believe about being without territorial restrictions. Did you really do your own research? Your whitepaper needs editing as well as revision of some parts.
Thank you for your comments. The English version will appear in 1-2 days. Our token will be used to build housing by the same basis in many countries around the world. Initially, for the break-in, the project is launched in Russia by a large construction company, which makes the token a real asset, behind which is the real estate.

But, you haven't give a clear explanation on how foreigners can own real estate without territorial restrictions?
Every country has their restrictions on how you can own a piece of land and most of the time, they are not really friendly to foreigners.
Promises which are too good to be true have high chance of either being a scam or you really don't know what you are doing.
How can you elaborate the statement of being without territorial restrictions?

Same issue, to say there will be no territorial hindrances is like saying you will provide a rentable commercial plane for people to rent at very cheap costs or even buy  at low costs and then they can fly to any part of this world they want. I mean it may not be same analogy but still shows how that is next to impossible given the fact that territories of the world are sovereign and have their own restrictions when it comes to business.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

So far, all the efforts of ITC team are directed at creating a blockchain, I think that its effectiveness is the key to the success of ITCM. I will follow the development of it.

GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

Most people are afraid of the complex bureaucratic process of buying real estate and they do not always feel protected from fraud. ITCM will  protect the buyer, this will definitely encourage to invest.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

The combination of accumulated cooperation and blockchain technology with exclusion of banks gives maximum efficiency and saves buyers' funds. Simple and reliable.

killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

This is a very correct move. Moreover, I think it is worth translating the website into other languages. In this way, more people will be able to get to know your project.
I think that the guys conducted marketing research, and they know what they are doing. Accordingly, information about transleting will be received as the company develops.

In any case, the translation of the web page is absolutely necessary! For an international company, this is actually a mandatory condition. But I so presume that translations will be added. Just a little time is needed.

But on the other hand - the project begins its activities in Russia, so it's not strange that they added only one language. Not all residents of Russia speak well in Russian, but absolutely everyone knows how to read))

The main thing is that for ITC this is not a hindrance. Their target investor understands Russian. And I think the English will be integrated soon. And something tells me that will next translation will be in Spanish or German.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

I saw nice bonuses, which depend on the amount of tokens being bought. But unfortunately I have not yet found the bounty program. I think that in the near future it will be realized.
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

In White Paper it is said that in the period from October 6 token price will grow by 1 percent every day, this sounds tempting. It seems, you can even save on buying!

crypto mommy

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

I saw nice bonuses, which depend on the amount of tokens being bought. But unfortunately I have not yet found the bounty program. I think that in the near future it will be realized.

I have not yet noticed this in the roadmap project. And the distribution of funds, too, there is no place for bounty. Therefore, it is not entirely certain that they will conduct a bounty company
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

I have not yet noticed this in the roadmap project. And the distribution of funds, too, there is no place for bounty. Therefore, it is not entirely certain that they will conduct a bounty company

In general, everything depends on the same sentiments of investors and community. Who will overdo it)) Although there is a nuance - if the investor does not want to see the bounty - then it will not.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

In general, everything depends on the same sentiments of investors and community. Who will overdo it)) Although there is a nuance - if the investor does not want to see the bounty - then it will not.

That's it! Imagine if the project collects $ 100 million, and the bounty will be allocated at least 2%, then what a huge amount it turns out! And the quality of the marketing effect falls from the bounty.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

That's it! Imagine if the project collects $ 100 million, and the bounty will be allocated at least 2%, then what a huge amount it turns out! And the quality of the marketing effect falls from the bounty.

Yes, no matter how contradictory it is for me to admit it, then regarding the quality of the work being done, you are absolutely right. People have become lazy, and do the work anyhow. Will the bounty or not - the developers will decide
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

In general, the issue of housing is very serious. Because the acquisition of housing in the city where there is work - is very costly. For example, in Moscow or St. Petersburg, not everyone can earn for an apartment.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Did someone have an opportunity to talk with the project team? I have a couple of questions and even suggestions about the ITCM token. I see a huge potential in it.

Great Man

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

In general, the issue of housing is very serious. Because the acquisition of housing in the city where there is work - is very costly. For example, in Moscow or St. Petersburg, not everyone can earn for an apartment.

Well, why. if you work all your life, you can earn an apartment in a residential area of ​​Moscow. Of course it will be very far from the center and it will seem like you are in the province
GucciGangClub

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

I have seen projects where team worked very hard to create a product, but they did not always fully secure their wallets, which allowed hackers to crack them. But I believe ITC will do everything the right way!

Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Well, why. if you work all your life, you can earn an apartment in a residential area of ​​Moscow. Of course it will be very far from the center and it will seem like you are in the province

You still say that you can buy a home in Moscow after  Moscow Ring Road. What in fact makes you automatically provincial, if it is certainly not a summer residence. I think you understand what I'm talking about!
Great Man

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

You still say that you can buy a home in Moscow after  Moscow Ring Road. What in fact makes you automatically provincial, if it is certainly not a summer residence. I think you understand what I'm talking about!
Well, we are now talking about the problem of purchasing housing. People who have their own summer residence - obviously have no problems with the acquisition of housing, so this group of people is not even considered. In addition, after the Moscow Ring Road too, there is life)))
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Well, we are now talking about the problem of purchasing housing. People who have their own summer residence - obviously have no problems with the acquisition of housing, so this group of people is not even considered. In addition, after the Moscow Ring Road too, there is life)))

There's life there, of course, but no one counts it as Moscow. But I think that this understanding will eventually pass. Because the capital of Russia is growing every day, and understanding about the boundaries will change. And I think itc.coop will contribute to overcoming these stereotypes.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

I have not seen anything like this in the crypto currency market. Tell me, is your project aimed at investors primarily from Russia, or did I not quite understand when I read the White Paper of the project?

The project developers at the moment are implementing the "My Apartment - My House" program, which builds houses near Moscow. This program is an example, a model of their capabilities. They are open to investors from all over the world. It would be interesting for them to work in other countries. To do this, they enter the market in search of foreign investors.

Do the team want to develop this program in other countries? Which area of the world or country will be selected for deployment after Moscow? The ITC website isn't yet available in English.

I read this information in the white paper of the project. The project is interesting but complex, so I continue to study it in more detail.
Here is a link to white paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CF2dFDb9uCp-ii_MBJVx207QLyAzvb-/view
You can also read it.

Thanks for sharing the whitepaper in English! Do you know why they don't put this link at the official website? I clicked on the whitepaper links on the web but only the Russian version.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: