Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

Now there is such a situation that it is quite difficult to buy hous independently. At the simple person of money simply does not suffice for habitation with good conditions.

I will tell you even more - a young family,  will not always have money, even for the purchase of flat with poor conditions, except in a village where there is no work.

This is now a reality, the money is still mostly kept in banks. And richer are only those who have a lot of money. After all, money makes money. And people have to take not advantageous loans and mortgages ...
As far as I know the situation with loans for the purchase of home: mostly the children of those people who have taken a loan - will pay the same loan. So very scary to live ...

Yes, the banks have created the most favorable conditions for themselves, to drive a simple man into slavery ... This can not be called otherwise. It's good that there are projects like ITC Group, which can change the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Now there is such a situation that it is quite difficult to buy hous independently. At the simple person of money simply does not suffice for habitation with good conditions.

I will tell you even more - a young family,  will not always have money, even for the purchase of flat with poor conditions, except in a village where there is no work.

This is now a reality, the money is still mostly kept in banks. And richer are only those who have a lot of money. After all, money makes money. And people have to take not advantageous loans and mortgages ...
As far as I know the situation with loans for the purchase of home: mostly the children of those people who have taken a loan - will pay the same loan. So very scary to live ...

Yes, the banks have created the most favorable conditions for themselves, to drive a simple man into slavery ... This can not be called otherwise. It's good that there are projects like ITC Group, which can change the situation.

They have such an idea, but how much they will get it - I do not know. Because if they succeed in launching an idea, a revolution in this business can occur and banks will lose huge profits.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

A very adequate idea for an ITC startup. People deserve on their cozy corner, where they can gain strength after a hard day's work.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

A very adequate idea for an ITC startup. People deserve on their cozy corner, where they can gain strength after a hard day's work.

I also like their idea, I read with great pleasure the white paper. I thought that I would find some deception. But everything is fine, I was satisfied)
RenatMironov

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

I also like their idea, I read with great pleasure the white paper. I thought that I would find some deception. But everything is fine, I was satisfied)

Yes, it's cool that they translated White Paper into English. Everybody can properly get acquainted with the idea. Of course, I hope that they will also be able to translate the website into English)))
killerbot

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Yes, it's cool that they translated White Paper into English. Everybody can properly get acquainted with the idea. Of course, I hope that they will also be able to translate the website into English)))

Any product has some weaknesses. And I think that the developers of the itx group know about their weaknesses and will soon fix it))
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

I think that after the launch of one project, in the future there will be copies that with exactly the same idea will collect money. Your idea as that is patented?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

I think that after the launch of one project, in the future there will be copies that with exactly the same idea will collect money. Your idea as that is patented?
There will always be copycats it just need to be working and project to be updating with time so it has an edge over other projects. That is hard work and hard to do but let's see what happens.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I'm not sure that it's possible to patent such ideas. It's just business. Although in our world everything is possible)))
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

I'm not sure that it's possible to patent such ideas. It's just business. Although in our world everything is possible)))

I think that first of all people from Russia will be investing, since interested people in oun house are here.
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

I think that first of all people from Russia will be investing, since interested people in oun house are here.

And you did not expect that from other countries will come investment? After all, it is not necessary to ultimately use the services of the company. You can just invest and make money)))
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

And what about the bounty company, it is planned to launch some tasks for those who want to help develop the project? Bounty program - this is an integral part of any ICO)))

I am also interested to know about ITCM bounty campaigns. It seems to me that developers need to launch it. Not all ICO organize bounties, but they are still important to the success of the project.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

In White Paper it is said that in the period from October 6 token price will grow by 1 percent every day, this sounds tempting. It seems, you can even save on buying!

I have seen this practice before and it is a great idea to lure new investors. It seems to me that ITCM needs more marketing to attract more people.
I Love Crypto Noda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Hello,
is your ICO has office or offices?
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

In general, the issue of housing is very serious. Because the acquisition of housing in the city where there is work - is very costly. For example, in Moscow or St. Petersburg, not everyone can earn for an apartment.

Yes, it is serious. House or flat usually costs a lot of money. It seems to me that most who are not familiar with the crypt are afraid of investing in such projects,  because they may think it is a ponzi scheme.
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

And you did not expect that from other countries will come investment? After all, it is not necessary to ultimately use the services of the company. You can just invest and make money)))

I think that many foreign citizens will not be so interested in purchasing housing through the project, as an opportunity to make money, thanks to investment.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

I also liked the idea of creating such a project. Only frustrating the lack of a site in English.

CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

I really liked the members of the project team. It can be seen that these people came to the ICO not in order to raise money from stupid investors. I looked at their photos on facebook and other social networks. They are rich guys!
RenatMironov

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

I really liked the members of the project team. It can be seen that these people came to the ICO not in order to raise money from stupid investors. I looked at their photos on facebook and other social networks. They are rich guys!

Yes, this adds confidence, because the idea that they will decide to raise money and to run away is simply no longer valid. Such people cause respect!
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

For a more detailed discussion, it would be interesting to know the developer's plans. In which next country are they planning to start building housing?

So far only one country has been written - Russia. About the rest of the country, developers say that the decision will depend on the number of investors from these countries.

How will this depend on investors? They really can affect the choice of the project team? I do not understand how this can happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: