Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Disapproved My ICO Related Post Boosting Ads!  (Read 119 times)
lornadane (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Google unban crypto related ads. Though I haven't seen any official news or Article about it but here many people were talking about it. I thought Facebook Unban crypto related ads too! But I was wrong! Today I wrote an Article about a running ICO Project on my facebook page and wanted to boost it. But after a while, I got an email than Facebook disapproved My Boosting Request because my post didn't comply with our Advertising Policies!

So, There is no chance to unban ICO related ads on Facebook? What do you think?
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

indeed social media is a gathering place for all people around the world and a place that is effective enough to display advertisements to attract public interest. but the main problem is that crypto ads, especially ico, are prohibited by some social media and contradictory in their policies, this makes it confused to market it. but this prohibition is not the biggest obstacle, because we can make bounty or campaign for social media, give a little marketing allocation and I think it is effective enough to attract the public.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

Google unban crypto related ads. Though I haven't seen any official news or Article about it but here many people were talking about it. I thought Facebook Unban crypto related ads too! But I was wrong! Today I wrote an Article about a running ICO Project on my facebook page and wanted to boost it. But after a while, I got an email than Facebook disapproved My Boosting Request because my post didn't comply with our Advertising Policies!

So, There is no chance to unban ICO related ads on Facebook? What do you think?
Faceook has not made any official announce that they have banned cryptos ads and if they had then we would not be seeing bounties with facebook bounties but they are still there. There was a time when the topic of banning crypto ads from facebook was rampant but I do not think that they are going to follow through with it since a lot of their users use cryptos

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

There has been a ban on crypto related posts most especially on Facebook so your posts about icos are limited. I know the ban will be lifted in time to come but can't say when
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: