Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am muslim, is there a problem?  (Read 1240 times)
Crypto_topic

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

Islam ...in my opinion is compatible with 21st century values.
How is that possible?
I also do not understand that how it is compatible with values now? Though I agree with the fact that the values has changed a LOT this days.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I also do not understand that how it is compatible with values now? Though I agree with the fact that the values has changed a LOT this days.

None of the Abrahamic religions are compatible with modern values. They all condone violence, assault, murder, genocide, rape, prostitution and slavery to varying degrees. It's one of the most obvious arguments against people who think you can't be moral without religion. If we all behaved by these religious "morals", society would collapse overnight. The fact that we now outlaw slavery, rape and murder, is proof that not only does secular morality exist, but in fact almost everyone, including the majority of religious people, choose secular morals over religions ones.
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

The problem is that BADecker's astounding level of ignorance is really not that unusual among Christians. Most Christians don't even understand their own religion, much less the history of Wahhabism. Hell, most of them probably can't even explain the difference between Sunni and Shia. It's really quite extraordinary, and would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous. Undecided

Then there's Ahmaddiya Islam, heck even the Druze religion can be classified as a branch from Islam. There are so many branches, perhaps not as many as Christianity, but there's still a lot that many people don't even realize.   My dad's family is from Afghanistan and he would compare these different sects all the time. 

But for me - I love Sufism because it speaks to my soul. 

"When you let go of who you are, you become who you might be." - Rumi

Salam to all!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

None of the Abrahamic religions are compatible with modern values. They all condone violence, assault, murder, genocide, rape, prostitution and slavery to varying degrees. It's one of the most obvious arguments against people who think you can't be moral without religion. If we all behaved by these religious "morals", society would collapse overnight. The fact that we now outlaw slavery, rape and murder, is proof that not only does secular morality exist, but in fact almost everyone, including the majority of religious people, choose secular morals over religions ones.

You simply don't understand their culture.

We have:
genocide - Yemen;
violence, assault, murder - Chicago;
rape, prostitution - all over America;
slavery - taxation.

In their culture, they did it a different way. God let them live, just like He lets us live. Why does He let us live? Because He knows He would essentially have to destroy us all if He applied His perfection to us. This way He gets some people who are on His side, in favor of Him... just like He got some people way back when the holy books were written.

If you study the holy books, and apply the moral law understanding you get from studying, you will see that there is a lot of good moral law that is as good as is our in those books. But the Bible moral law is the best. Why? It offers the most freedom at the same time it protects, morally.

Btw, the Bible is against slavery that is forced slavery, like kidnapping people to sell them as slaves. Voluntary slavery, where someone sold himself into indentured servitude for a time, was voluntary slavery. You have no right to take away the freedom of someone to contract into such a form of slavery.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

The problem is that BADecker's astounding level of ignorance is really not that unusual among Christians. Most Christians don't even understand their own religion, much less the history of Wahhabism. Hell, most of them probably can't even explain the difference between Sunni and Shia. It's really quite extraordinary, and would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous. Undecided

Then there's Ahmaddiya Islam, heck even the Druze religion can be classified as a branch from Islam. There are so many branches, perhaps not as many as Christianity, but there's still a lot that many people don't even realize.   My dad's family is from Afghanistan and he would compare these different sects all the time. 

Salam to all!

You are talking about school all over America.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wananavu99

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Then there's Ahmaddiya Islam, heck even the Druze religion can be classified as a branch from Islam. There are so many branches, perhaps not as many as Christianity, but there's still a lot that many people don't even realize.   My dad's family is from Afghanistan and he would compare these different sects all the time.  

Salam to all!

You are talking about school all over America.

Cool

Cheesy Cheesy, I think I would change the words of the Sufi poet and philosopher Rumi to "When you let go of who you are, when you find who you really are, this is when you will find the Divine and beauty in all".  

I was raised by a Christian mother and a Muslim dad, I have learned from both philosophies and religions.  I can't say I adhere to both or to one and not to the other, I've found my own path and I call it the "path of the Individual".  For I truly believe in the Individual and not the so called Collective mindset, look at what Collectivism is doing to our world.  It is destroying the fabric of society because of "group think" and the focus on centralizing power in Governments, Businesses etc is a danger to individual freedoms.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

Cheesy Cheesy, I think I would change the words of the Sufi poet and philosopher Rumi to "When you let go of who you are, when you find who you really are, this is when you will find the Divine and beauty in all".  

I was raised by a Christian mother and a Muslim dad, I have learned from both philosophies and religions.  I can't say I adhere to both or to one and not to the other, I've found my own path and I call it the "path of the Individual".  For I truly believe in the Individual and not the so called Collective mindset, look at what Collectivism is doing to our world.  It is destroying the fabric of society because of "group think" and the focus on centralizing power in Governments, Businesses etc is a danger to individual freedoms.

Sounds to me like you are trying to find out what you really think deep down inside, by blocking out, for a while, the noise that comes in from the outside.

Cool

Shewar

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
Merited by Wananavu99 (1)

in essence we are all the same even though we are different in religion, everyone has two characters, 1. good and 1. evil. everyone has a different personality, there are people who have liver diseases such as jealousy and envy, people like that who can become provocateurs in the midst of religious people and humans. because such people are not happy to see other people or other religions develop more advanced
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

Hello;

Please I want to discuss a very important topic, it's about the relation between Islam and extremism.

I Don't know why people are still believing that all muslims are terrorists, or extremists, I know that the majority of Muslim countries suffers from lack of democracy, but people and youth in these countries know crypto, use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram… etc. listen to music, have boy or girlfriend, etc.

I personally suffer from those haters especially when I travel.

So, Where is the problem? I Don't know?

I am a Muslim and I am not the problem. All around I see a siege being laid for the Muslims of this country. Government, TV media, social media – everywhere there is a cacophony around the Muslims.

This cacophony is the problem. I am not the problem.

Hate is being mainstreamed by the very people responsible to maintain harmony, to bridge divides.

This hate is the problem. I am not the problem.

Everywhere you go, where there's a lot of immigirants, the locals dislike them
It's not about being Muslim, it's about being n immigrant and taking over someone elses land
I'm not even talking about people of different nationalities or religions
People of the same nationality and religion are hated upon if they move in big numbers to a certain territory
The locals dislike them, because they're threatened

The most common name given to a baby in London is Mohammad, that says enough.

there is no problem with immigrants if immigration is well managed, immigrants also make countries richer, much much richer, there are countless examples for that

usa, europe, gulf states, australia, latin america, russia etc.

When migrants assimilate, no one is against them (mostly), but when there is mass immigration in which they create ghettos, hang out only with their own countryman and create basically a seperate society in your country,  dislike the host, that forms a problem.

If we import all of Africa to Europe, we're going to become Africa, and the Africans won't have a place to come to anymore, since our culture, which created this prosperity will be replaced by the newcomers culture which has failed to produce prosperity in their own countries.

In order to prosper from immigration it would be necessary for the migrants to adopt to our culture instead of maintaining the same culture that made them leave their country.

jes but its also not acceptable to abuse migrants as money earning cattle and demand assimilation from them,

its actually even against the constitution in germany (GG) as far as i now.

yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

in essence we are all the same even though we are different in religion, everyone has two characters, 1. good and 1. evil. everyone has a different personality, there are people who have liver diseases such as jealousy and envy, people like that who can become provocateurs in the midst of religious people and humans. because such people are not happy to see other people or other religions develop more advanced

I totally agree with you, we are all humans
Wananavu99

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

Sounds to me like you are trying to find out what you really think deep down inside, by blocking out, for a while, the noise that comes in from the outside.

Cool

Ain't that the truth  Wink
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

Hello;

Please I want to discuss a very important topic, it's about the relation between Islam and extremism.

I Don't know why people are still believing that all muslims are terrorists, or extremists, I know that the majority of Muslim countries suffers from lack of democracy, but people and youth in these countries know crypto, use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram… etc. listen to music, have boy or girlfriend, etc.

There is really not a problem but the media and the tv always shown Muslims in a negative way. Christians has a  bad history also like torturing people or kill them just to force them to accept their religion but the media shows it like it's just the minority of what really happened. While in Muslim, they higlight the terrorism and head cutting that affects the entirety of Muslims.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

to me such a question cant actually have a correct answer!! i have tried to always see everyone not with the eye of what he chooses to worship or believe in but at the point we communicating what the individual reflects!!

High Population where born into the religion!! we are made to believe in the system!!
Muslim is said to be a religion of peace but some groups have acted differently showing they cant accept living in peace
so if you ask a family member who lost a soul to a terrorist attack your question? the answer you should be expecting might be different
or if you ask some In Boko Haram region where they kidnap little girls from secondary schools who cant defend themselves i dont know what the parents response will be
so many cases round the world of chaos caused by the religion you mentioned so i dont know what to actually say 

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:46:28 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 02:08:28 AM by KingScorpio

Yes, and even, they are like have forgotten all the history of other religions, and focus on Islam only, unfortunately

islam is actually a nice religion,

but it was a painful process the wars in afghanistan/middle east to get muslims to want to develop and run their countries, getting them out of poverty.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

Here is a problem..

I am not offended if he speaks for my personality but if he talks about the Qur'an and Muhammad S.A.W. I am very offended.

anyone who has an Islamic religion is not offended by the insult to the Qur'an and Muhammad S.A.W means that his faith is doubtful.

Muhammad's a kiddie fiddler and therefore a pedophile. Your silly book is filled with false rumors, and should be categorized in the fiction section.

If Muhammad were alive today, he'd be thrown in jail for the shit he did. He's a bad person, yet you worship him as though he's a great man. Silly, ignorant peasant.

Overall, freedom of speech won't be limited by your nation's silly blasphemy laws.
talk to my ass
damn infidel

If your faith is so strong why do you even care about insults to them? Surely Mohammed and Allah will take care of the insults at a later date and you don't need to worry about anything. Just ignore it, especially if it's something that is only going to annoy or enrage you because people will see that and just attack you more, like the idiot above.
I really appreciate you.

but in my religion, that's the condition of faith if the Qur'an and MUHAMMAD S.A.W  were insulted then we as Muslims will not be angry if their personalities are attacked but when it comes to the Qur'an and MUHAMMAD S.A.W the lives are willing to be sacrified.

as a form appreciation to you, this's my last comment. I hope you can lock this thread as your form of wisdom.

thank's

I don't know any christian that would come to this for blaspheming Christianity..

Their is constant christian blasphemy in "christian" countries, but muslims go all https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting

They just can't seem to comprehend western values of liberty such as freedom of speech..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

Their is constant christian blasphemy in "christian" countries, but muslims go all https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting

They just can't seem to comprehend western values of liberty such as freedom of speech..

Yes they can comprehend and appreciate these values.

It is in fact part of the reason they are eager to leave such repressive cultures and come to the west.

But there are some that just don't "get it."

Most Muslims didn't do a thing about Charlie Hebro. But a few did, and they did a massacre. Why? What was different with those few?
Nolan1331

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

I think this the racism toward Muslim comes a lot from how medias portrayed them. There are a lot of extremelist that are Christian, or other religion too, but imo they are much fewer in number, so they don't cause that much of a hate as Muslim. What can you do about it ? Probably not much by yourself, learn how to live with it, and accept it. It's a serious matter, and by no mean easy to tackle by oneself. What you should do though ? Strive for the better. I'm sure if everyone at the very least has the will to live better, or change for the better, the image of Muslim will slowly, but steadily, improve. Best of luck pals
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Hello;

Just actively denounce extremists and be vocal about it so as not to associate yourself with them. I think the hatred stems from people not knowing your viewpoint about the subject. If someone tells you how much they hate muslims because they are terrorists, tell them you hate them even more because they give you a bad name and you are not a terrorist.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

I absolutely do not think that there is a problem if someone whom I encountered with is a muslim. It is because, when provoked, only the humans can do not-so-good stuff, thus, the problem is not about religion but the people instead. And eventhough people are not muslims, I don't think that people who are not muslim were guarantee wilk give you no problem. To wrap it up, what I am trying to deliver is that we should not be biased and believe easily onto the things you have read and not yet confirmed especially when it comes to news about muslims. It is because some news were sensationalized thus some news were exagerated. Therefore, we must not treat them differently not treat them like there is a problem.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
lockes007

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

The problem is not you my brother.
The world has been socialized by the media houses, newspapers,news agencies and websites on a generalization of the extreme acts of some bad people of the Islamic religion to saying that all people associated with the religion in any form hold or share similar extremist beliefs and values of the the small section of Islamic extremists.
You for one as a Muslim who may not share a similar extremist belief,has a role to play in disabusing the the media polluted-minds of the world who see no good in Muslims by living and sharing the love the religion teaches. This will make the world see you as a Muslim of difference, different from the media narrative propagated world wide
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: