Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC for title and rules of Chineese a card game  (Read 2894 times)
bitcoinex (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2011, 05:41:47 AM

Offer: 1 BTC for title and the rules of a card game which I once played in China.

It's something like a Russian "Podkidnoy Durak" but all cards at hands are kept open for other players.

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ziya

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 11:54:34 AM

Offer: 1 BTC for title and the rules of a card game which I once played in China.

It's something like a Russian "Podkidnoy Durak" but all cards at hands are kept open for other players.

It is really a hard work. Because I know little about Podkidnoy Durak . And there are many kinds of rules of card games in china. So I guess that card game which you once played is ShowHand. Next, I will tell you the rules of it.
      1,One card is issued to each one before, and it will be opened to the showdown.
      2,Starting from a second card, the person whose card is great get bet.
      3,Some betting people who want to keep playing, select Contact, with betting after injection, and on to the same family of chips, or choose to add the word, each card if they feel their situation is not good, do not want to, you can choose give up the end of indemnities to wait Board previously had been with the chips will not be able to recover.
      4, Final round of betting is the key to the game in this round, players can Stud, Stud is bet the biggest bargaining chip that all the players who are not give up can not bet.
      5,Wait until people bet on the bet to stand after they opened a showdown cards. At this time, the largest sign face may win the desktop, all the chips.

Comparisons
      Card type comparison: With the flower> Four-of-a-Kind>Full House(Three-of-a-Kind and A pairs) > With flowers > Straight >Three-of-a-Kind > Two pairs > A pairs >casual
      Comparison: A> K> Q> J> 10> 9> 8> 7> 6> 5> 4> 3> 2
      Fancy comparison: spades> hearts> flower> square
      The A2345 can be counted Straight, but the size is not the same in all poker, it is the first 2 Straight in ShowHand. Texas, is the smallest in the straight.

What if you do not know, I can explain. If this is not what you want, I hope you can describe the game accurately. I would like to get paid, so I will try my best to solve it.

Company Account:15p9saNu2Y7y7zuSknbsCFWMSEdTLRDg29       
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2011, 12:24:51 PM

In that game about what I'm talking after cards shuffling must be taken and postponed trump card.

- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2011, 12:26:55 PM

Wow. Russian to English to Chinese and back again, what must be lost in translation?

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
ziya

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 01:43:00 PM

In that game about what I'm talking after cards shuffling must be taken and postponed trump card.

Ok, to be honest, I really can't understand you. Could you explain what means "all cards at hands are kept open for other players"? I can not imagine,if other players know all of your cards, how can you win? I just think if I know other players' cards, I will not give them any opportunities.
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2011, 03:40:59 PM

Ok, to be honest, I really can't understand you. Could you explain what means "all cards at hands are kept open for other players"? I can not imagine,if other players know all of your cards, how can you win? I just think if I know other players' cards, I will not give them any opportunities.

Yes, the cards must be opened to all players - such rules in this game. I thought that on this basis the Chinese can easily say me name of this game.

Ying

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2011, 02:14:40 PM

Fight the landlord.
The rules of the game (a deck rules) :

1, licensing

A deck of CARDS, one 17 zhang 54 zhang, leave three tickets, in determining the landlord do poaching before can't see poaching players.

2, the name brand

According to the brand's bid, each person is only order in turn called again. Call card can call "1 cent", "2 points", "3", "don't call". The only can call after call brand than high points or front players not call. After the bid that call for landlords biggest player score; If a player is called "three points" is an immediate end to name brand, this player for landlords; If you don't call, reassemble the licensing, to name brand.

3, the first call card players

The first round of the bid by system selected after players, each round first call brand players held in according to the brand sequence.

4, play the

Will three of poaching, and reveals to landlords number let everyone can see. The landlord first, then play the counterclockwise sequence out CARDS, with card user turn, the user can choose "not out" than a player or a big CARDS. A player out ended when the bureau after card.

5, card type

The rockets: namely double king (king and wang), the biggest brand.

The bomb: four tables with numerical card (such as four 7).

Single card: a single card (such as red peach 5).

The same for card: numerical two CARDS (such as plum flower 4 + square 4).

Three CARDS: numerical the same three CARDS (such as three J).

A: numerical the same discussed.these three CARDS + a single card or a couple of CARDS. For example: 1395 + 6 or 444 + 99

ChanShun: five pieces or more consecutive single card (such as: 45678 or 78910JQK). Not including 2 p.m. and double king.

Double shun: three or more consecutive 334455 to card (e.g., 7788991010JJ). Not including 2 p.m. and double king.

Ss: two or more consecutive three CARDS (such as: 333444, 555666777888). Not including 2 p.m. and double king.

An aircraft take wings: ss + same quantity of single card (or the same quantity of card).

Such as: 444555 + 333444555 + 7799JJ 79 or

Four take 2: draw-four + hands of CARDS. (note: four take second, not bombs).

Such as: 5555 + 3 + 8 or 4444 + 55 + 77.

6, brand type size

The rocket is the largest, can play any other CARDS.

Bomb than rockets small, than other brand big. Are all the press card score bombs than size.

In addition to the rockets and bomb outside, other card must card type the same total number of sheets and same than size can be.

Single brand than size, which in turn by scores of > > wang is > K > > A 2 > > J > 10 Q > > > 7 8 9 > > > 4 5 6 3, regardless of color.

On brand, three CARDS than size according to score.

According to the largest card deck to score with than size.

An aircraft take wings and four take two ShunHe by three to four tables part with CARDS than, does not affect the size.

7 and showdowns judgement

Any a finish after the end game, if CARDS after card is first out landlords landlord wins, or two other wins.

8, integral

Bottom points: call brand scores

Multiples: 1, each initial a bomb or rocket doubled. (rocket and bombs, not out of the left hand is not)

After the game:

The landlord wins: landlords score of 2 * bottom points * multiples. The rest of the players each: - bottom points * multiples

The landlord for - defeated: landlords score 2 * bottom points * multiples. The rest of the players each: bottom points * multiples

Landlords after all brand out two other home, was not out: a score * 2

Two other home after a first out CARDS, landlords had not tohappen: score * 2

Escape possessed: bottom points * multiples * 3

Still no one by the name of card escape: buckle three points
my address is:1FpnpqazihcQjgkhS9HnnaWMT7cm5r3izt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: