Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest  (Read 181792 times)
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

For people curious, the team are not russian and SUQA is not in russian language.

SUQA(suka) is a name of an ancient coin from NEPAL that has been used thousands of years ago.
SUQA also means to wait in Somali language.
So if you time-lock and wait then good things will come to those who wait Smiley

SUQA Foundation

Ok to know that the team is not Russian but can you let us know where the team is from and where you guys are based?

The team is mostly Central European and we will release the team info on our Whitepaper when the Website will be ready.
Please be patient Smiley

SUQA Foundation

It's in your best interest to let the public know who they are dealing with. Please share that info as soon as possible.

Every detailed information about SUQA will be on our whitepaper when it will be ready. We want to make everything right.
Please keep following us.

SUQA Foundation

Yes but for my taste it takes too much time to prepare some more concrete info. Why didn't you prepare everything first and then go public with your idea?
Every project is different and good Cryptocurrency Projects need time to prepare. We did not have an ICO or a Pre-Mine because we didn't need the funds Smiley  We wanted to create a useful, profitable, honest digital currency that will not only help the people who is inside its ecosystem but also will make it attractive to the people who are outside of it. We just needed the trust  of the community and it  equals to hash. SUQA is about to become one of the most succesful and the fastest growing POW currency since the old times. We just needed the communities support and the community already accepted this project as a long time Bull Project inside this long time Bear Market.
Thank you for your incredible support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

We were going to release the team info and the details on our whitepaper but decided it to release our team info on our onepager  and also some details about the SUQA Foundation earlier which is Sunday October 7.
https://suqa.org/

Here is a quick Dirty Roadmap

October 7 Lite Website and Onepager
October 10 X22i algo Whitepaper and Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 25 SUQA Community Bounties 1 million SUQA
October 30 Roadmap
November First week exchanges listing
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

We were going to release the team info and the details on our whitepaper but decided it to release our team info on our onepager  and also some details about the SUQA Foundation earlier which is Sunday October 7.

October 10 Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 30 Roadmap

cryptotamer01

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

October 10 Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 30 Roadmap

Good days are coming.
Vint717

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

October 10 X22i algo Whitepaper and Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 30 Roadmap

Great!  Roll Eyes
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

How long does it take for a miner to get the reward? And how can you get the reward?
I'm still confused, can you please explain to me.
caipirinha

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

The best project ever launched since June 2018. Great value potential, scalability.
It has "interest" as a form of earnings.
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

The coin name sounds like Suka XDD
Definitely an issue, not many people are going to want to throw a lot of money in something that sounds like sucker. The only other issue I see is CPU only mining, a gpu Miner would be great.
Hi the name does not sound like suc... It is SUQA and our GPU miner was ready first day from the start of the chain. Please read the first post carefully and join our discord channel for further details.
Currently SUQA is listed on 7 GPU mining pools with strongly increasing hash.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Definitely an issue, not many people are going to want to throw a lot of money in something that sounds like sucker. The only other issue I see is CPU only mining, a gpu Miner would be great.
Hi the name does not sound like suc... It is SUQA and our GPU miner was ready first day from the start of the chain. Please read the first post carefully and join our discord channel for further details.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

I had only seen the in wallet CPU Miner not the modified ccminer below it. Now what is the correct way to say it because I was assuming it was close to sucka.

Is it more sew ka?
Yes sew ka is more like it Smiley
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

I had only seen the in wallet CPU Miner not the modified ccminer below it. Now what is the correct way to say it because I was assuming it was close to sucka.

Is it more sew ka?

I wouldn't worry about the name. Yes, I agree, Russian-speaking users will be somewhat dumbfounded) But if the coin becomes popular, the name will not matter. Everyone needs innovation and profit, the rest does not matter.

PS. ecли мoнeтa пoвтopит ycпex paвeнкoинa, тo xoть cyчкoй ee зoвитe - вaщe пoфиг)
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

Is it more sew ka?

I wouldn't worry about the name. Yes, I agree, Russian-speaking users will be somewhat dumbfounded) But if the coin becomes popular, the name will not matter. Everyone needs innovation and profit, the rest does not matter.

PS. ecли мoнeтa пoвтopит ycпex paвeнкoинa, тo xoть cyчкoй ee зoвитe - вaщe пoфиг)

usually POW projects, surely it will be difficult to develop,
if they don't update the project it will die, I'm sure that, and the price will be bad
Mine the Architect

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Legendary member makes a comment before reading the first post. Did you pay for the legendary account Smiley
Bourne323

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

SUQA currency can be used in any digital transaction where other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is being used. The major use of SUQA currency in a real world ecosystem is SUQA Foundation where no other cryptocurrency except SUQA can be used.

amd6678

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

We have a few short videos we'll be sharing with the community over the next few days. Hope you enjoy them.

And remember, CYBR's private sale is currently ongoing (until Oct 14th 23:59:59), this will be your only time to get bonus tokens with your purchase. Visit https://cybrtoken.io for more information!
fosograf

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

We have a few short videos we'll be sharing with the community over the next few days. Hope you enjoy them.

And remember, CYBR's private sale is currently ongoing (until Oct 14th 23:59:59), this will be your only time to get bonus tokens with your purchase. Visit https://cybrtoken.io for more information!

Tы нe зaблyдилcя, Bacилий?

Mine the Architect

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

Legendary member makes a comment before reading the first post. Did you pay for the legendary account Smiley

I read the post, thank you very much I skimmed the Miner part as I thought that CPU Miner in wallet was the only Miner currently available. I didn't see the modded ccminer link. When there's 1000 new shitcoins a day you can't go through these things with a fine tooth comb, you know what your specific requirements are and you find coins that fit them.

By the way you in what aspect are you involved with development of SUQA? It's obvious from your other post you're not just a random interested user.

I started mining from day one and i am one of the big believers of this coin. I also don’t like stupid comments from people who don’t know what they are talking about.Obviously you didn’t see the ccminer but the other comment about the coin being similar to neoscrypt? It is like saying this coin looks like chicken.
I am not here to judge people. For a very long time i haven’t found a decent coin and since i found a good one this time, i will try to protect this coin from untrue and unread accusations.
hizzy2023

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Anyone got amd cards to work on this algo?
Someone_2

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

Is there a CUDA 9.1 miner?  Or a CPU miner?  Haven't seen a post replying about an AMD miner.  I don't like being the bearer of criticism but, you're looking like you launched so early and rushed it so much that ahh......you're kind of not actually ready.

There literally is no way for me to mine this coin.  You have 1 miner and it's coded for CUDA 9.2.  I'd really like to mine it as the difficulty is at almost nothing and I'd like to see where the coin goes within the market.

I would feel a little embarrassed.  At least you have pools up and running......and one single miner.  I was willing to forgive the lack of a roadmap, white paper, other various documents.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

Is there a CUDA 9.1 miner?  Or a CPU miner?  Haven't seen a post replying about an AMD miner.  I don't like being the bearer of criticism but, you're looking like you launched so early and rushed it so much that ahh......you're kind of not actually ready.

There literally is no way for me to mine this coin.  You have 1 miner and it's coded for CUDA 9.2.  I'd really like to mine it as the difficulty is at almost nothing and I'd like to see where the coin goes within the market.

I would feel a little embarrassed.  At least you have pools up and running......and one single miner.  I was willing to forgive the lack of a roadmap, white paper, other various documents.

When I started mining Raven, a miner for Nvidia was created two months later, for AMD appeared 3 or 4 months later. There is no good road map so far) for a very long time the only exchange was the crypto-bridge. This coin is not so bad)
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

sadly i dont have a complete rig to test this new algo, but with the low difficulty for now its very well possible to use your old 1060/70/80 and get some coins at some pool. i remember when RVN came with x16r, it went quite some while to develop better mining software. but hey, this brought us where we are now. we need resistance against bitmain and the ASIC industry. this is again one big step forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: