Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest  (Read 181807 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:36:46 AM

What Web Wallet is better to use https://wallet.suqa.org/#/ or https://suqa.app/ ?
Are they official?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:31:51 AM

For those who think that the developers are selling. Here is the 2 financial statements https://medium.com/@suqa/on-founders-fee-transparency-431a16550058and
https://medium.com/@suqa/suqa-monthly-financial-statement-december-2018-7004fbc6b268
And here is the developer funds wallet that was never spent,  not going to be spent and it will not be used in SIN nodes.

The developer fee will reduce from 9.08% to 1% SIN Hard-Fork Time Late March.
This is just for you to see how we are transparent and never sold any SUQA.
The top 25 wallet is decreased to 14.88% and the 30 days time-locked amounts are almost 60 million SUQA.
Future will be great for the patient ones because your team is working non-stop without even selling anything!

Great evidence to build up more trust on the SUQA team.
If coins in the fund sell at one time, they will put the SUQA price under massively pressure.
The developers funds will not be used for SIN nodes for 1 year and it will be used only for development purposes and spendingsd will be monthly from that wallet. Everybody can track of the wallet just after the hard fork time so there will be much more trust for the project. We are making the hardfork to be legal as non security and we want our members to win from the SIN nodes. We don't think for ourselves. SIN will be the most fair node system that is announced months before for people to get ready for this and the developer funds will not be used so it will be just for the majority of the SUQA believers which will create new riches in April after the hard-fork!

For 1 Year? ...

Earlier in the post, your team members state that it will NOT be used for SIN nodes, period!

Which is it?

#crysx
You don't want us to take advantage of the SIN nodes even after 1 year. I think we deserve to use our funds after all these hard work and the developer funds will also be spent for 1 year for running and maintaining SUQA and it will be much less after 1 year. We are also reducing the developer fee to 1% on hard fork-time.

That is fine then,  we will not use our funds for SIN never but it also shows the guarantee that the SIN nodes will be profitable after 1 year and more Wink
cryptotamer01

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:54:09 AM

What Web Wallet is better to use https://wallet.suqa.org/#/ or https://suqa.app/ ?
Are they official?

They are both official you can use them both. Your choice.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

For those who think that the developers are selling. Here is the 2 financial statements https://medium.com/@suqa/on-founders-fee-transparency-431a16550058and
https://medium.com/@suqa/suqa-monthly-financial-statement-december-2018-7004fbc6b268
And here is the developer funds wallet that was never spent,  not going to be spent and it will not be used in SIN nodes.

The top 25 wallet is decreased to 14.88% and the 30 days time-locked amounts are almost 60 million SUQA.
Future will be great for the patient ones because your team is working non-stop without even selling anything!

If coins in the fund sell at one time, they will put the SUQA price under massively pressure.
The developers funds will not be used for SIN nodes for 1 year and it will be used only for development purposes and spendingsd will be monthly from that wallet. Everybody can track of the wallet just after the hard fork time so there will be much more trust for the project. We are making the hardfork to be legal as non security and we want our members to win from the SIN nodes. We don't think for ourselves. SIN will be the most fair node system that is announced months before for people to get ready for this and the developer funds will not be used so it will be just for the majority of the SUQA believers which will create new riches in April after the hard-fork!

For 1 Year? ...

Earlier in the post, your team members state that it will NOT be used for SIN nodes, period!

Which is it?

#crysx
You don't want us to take advantage of the SIN nodes even after 1 year. I think we deserve to use our funds after all these hard work and the developer funds will also be spent for 1 year for running and maintaining SUQA and it will be much less after 1 year. We are also reducing the developer fee to 1% on hard fork-time.

That is fine then,  we will not use our funds for SIN never but it also shows the guarantee that the SIN nodes will be profitable after 1 year and more Wink

Don't make this as an attack - it isn't ...

I didn't say what you claimed, and I certainly am not against the team using the funds. You all well deserve it.

I AM saying that if you are going to post something, and become ambiguous about it, then it leads to confusion AND distrust in the team AND the project. Something I would not like to see with SUQA especially with Pallas on the team. So you will need to set in concrete (or at least change TO what you WILL do - regardless of outcome), which it is EXACTLY what you will do.

You are either using the funds for SIN nodes, or you are not.
You are either cashing some of the funds in to pay for certain areas of the development, or you are not.
You are either keeping the coins locked away, or you are not.

Which ever way you decide is best to move forward for the BENEFIT of the project, especially when the team needs to meet payments, then you should state it, plan it and follow through with it, even if there are changes made down the track.

In the previous posts, one of YOUR team members stated they will NOT use the funds for SIN nodes, then YOU post that you will but only after a year.

State what is going to happen, and agree with the WHOLE team what it should be THEN post what it will be. Even if it changes later in the year, at least at THIS time you ALL agree on what needs to be done, and there will be NO confusion that the community will experience because two team members can't agree on what should be said publicly or not. The community that you have worked so hard to build and the community that trust your word with what you do. Just be consistent, no matter what you do.

NOW do you understand what I am saying?

#crysx

SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:49:56 AM

We are moving to a bigger server and the website will be under maintenance today.
Please bare with us.

SUQA Foundation.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:05:09 PM

For 1 Year? ...

Which is it?

#crysx

I didn't say what you claimed, and I certainly am not against the team using the funds. You all well deserve it.

I AM saying that if you are going to post something, and become ambiguous about it, then it leads to confusion AND distrust in the team AND the project. Something I would not like to see with SUQA especially with Pallas on the team. So you will need to set in concrete (or at least change TO what you WILL do - regardless of outcome), which it is EXACTLY what you will do.

You are either cashing some of the funds in to pay for certain areas of the development, or you are not.

Which ever way you decide is best to move forward for the BENEFIT of the project, especially when the team needs to meet payments, then you should state it, plan it and follow through with it, even if there are changes made down the track.

In the previous posts, one of YOUR team members stated they will NOT use the funds for SIN nodes, then YOU post that you will but only after a year.

State what is going to happen, and agree with the WHOLE team what it should be THEN post what it will be. Even if it changes later in the year, at least at THIS time you ALL agree on what needs to be done, and there will be NO confusion that the community will experience because two team members can't agree on what should be said publicly or not. The community that you have worked so hard to build and the community that trust your word with what you do. Just be consistent, no matter what you do.

#crysx
You are right. There was a misunderstanding because i thought we could also benefit from SIN after 1 year. The problem of coins transforming to split systems from pow only is if the developers have most of the funds then they could use it for their nodes in the beginning get the most high ROI  and do whatever they want with them but after 1 year the developer funds will not win high ROI because of all the nodes will be full and the reward will be yearly around 30% give or take. Also the developer wallet after 1 year will not mean anything because there will be more richer wallets because of SIN while keeping low inflation but you are right first we said we will not use it means we will not use it. Sorry for the confusion.

To make everything clear. The developer funds will not be used in the SIN nodes never. They will be used just like how they are used right now. For development and continuous progress of the SUQA project. We will be providing the developer wallet under one wallet address so keeping track of it from the community will be easy.
They are divided to different addresses right now because they are time-locked but just after the hard-fork we will provide our 1 developer wallet address to be seen in the explorer as top wallet.

We will also keep releasing financial articles for monthly spendings to our community so like everytime, everything will be transparent.

Thanks
Newminer2018

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Just mining for fun

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:43:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/enrPmSQ.png

For 1 Year? ...

Which is it?

#crysx

#crysx
You are right. There was a misunderstanding because i thought we could also benefit from SIN after 1 year. The problem of coins transforming to split systems from pow only is if the developers have most of the funds then they could use it for their nodes in the beginning get the most high ROI  and do whatever they want with them but after 1 year the developer funds will not win high ROI because of all the nodes will be full and the reward will be yearly around 30% give or take. Also the developer wallet after 1 year will not mean anything because there will be more richer wallets because of SIN while keeping low inflation but you are right first we said we will not use it means we will not use it. Sorry for the confusion.

To make everything clear. The developer funds will not be used in the SIN nodes never. They will be used just like how they are used right now. For development and continuous progress of the SUQA project. We will be providing the developer wallet under one wallet address so keeping track of it from the community will be easy.
They are divided to different addresses right now because they are time-locked but just after the hard-fork we will provide our 1 developer wallet address to be seen in the explorer as top wallet.

We will also keep releasing financial articles for monthly spendings to our community so like everytime, everything will be transparent.

Thanks

Many thanks for clearing this up. I am still very new to all of this and would appreciate if you can enlighten me on the future of SUQA.

I have been mining the coin since early October and been very happy with the team and the community.

The questions I have to help me understand the direction that SUQA is going are:

1. After the hard fork and the SIN nodes are available, you can use your SUQA to purchase a node. Is the node a device that you then share with other members depending on how much you spend with 100,000 coins being the minimum.

2. Will we still have the same wallet or will we have to upgrade to another wallet?

3. Will we be mining the SUQA coin as we are now after the hard fork?

4. Can we buy a node with our locked coins or do we need to use unlocked coins?

Many thanks.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:55:49 PM

For 1 Year? ...

Which is it?

#crysx

#crysx

Thanks

Much appreciated ...

It would be a real pity if the Development Team couldn't benefit in terms of getting the funds to continue. We (CWI) couldn't continue if we had absolutely none of the funds to continue, as would many many MANY others in the development field. Clarifying is always a good thing, much appreciated.

#crysx

cryptotamer01

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:01:09 PM

For 1 Year? ...

Which is it?

#crysx

#crysx
You are right. There was a misunderstanding because i thought we could also benefit from SIN after 1 year. The problem of coins transforming to split systems from pow only is if the developers have most of the funds then they could use it for their nodes in the beginning get the most high ROI  and do whatever they want with them but after 1 year the developer funds will not win high ROI because of all the nodes will be full and the reward will be yearly around 30% give or take. Also the developer wallet after 1 year will not mean anything because there will be more richer wallets because of SIN while keeping low inflation but you are right first we said we will not use it means we will not use it. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

Many thanks for clearing this up. I am still very new to all of this and would appreciate if you can enlighten me on the future of SUQA.

I have been mining the coin since early October and been very happy with the team and the community.

The questions I have to help me understand the direction that SUQA is going are:

1. After the hard fork and the SIN nodes are available, you can use your SUQA to purchase a node. Is the node a device that you then share with other members depending on how much you spend with 100,000 coins being the minimum.

2. Will we still have the same wallet or will we have to upgrade to another wallet?

Many thanks.

Hello and thanks for the great support.
1. After the hard fork if you want to use the SIN nodes then you need to lock 100K minimum. You will need to setup a linux machine with a static ip or rent a vps for your nodes to be running.I think the VPS's are around 2.8 euro monthly. If you lock for Mid SIN for 500K or for Big SIN for 1 million, you will still only need 1 VPS or a linux machine with a static ip. You will have a private key that you can use from anywhere to setup your device but we suggest you to keep it running once it is setup to not lose any block rewards.
2. You will need to upgrade tot he brand new wallet but your current funds will be there just like before.
3.Yes you will be mining SUQA as you are now just after the hard-fork.
4. You can not use the locked coins but every 2 minutes from the blocks the nodes will pay you just like mining so if you are an early adopter you will get back your coins way early from the block rewards.

Thanks
cryptotamer01

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:04:00 PM

For 1 Year? ...

Which is it?

#crysx

#crysx

Thanks

Much appreciated ...

It would be a real pity if the Development Team couldn't benefit in terms of getting the funds to continue. We (CWI) couldn't continue if we had absolutely none of the funds to continue, as would many many MANY others in the development field. Clarifying is always a good thing, much appreciated.

#crysx
Likewise...
Newminer2018

Activity: 29

Just mining for fun

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:41:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/enrPmSQ.png

For 1 Year? ...

Which is it?

#crysx

#crysx
You are right. There was a misunderstanding because i thought we could also benefit from SIN after 1 year. The problem of coins transforming to split systems from pow only is if the developers have most of the funds then they could use it for their nodes in the beginning get the most high ROI  and do whatever they want with them but after 1 year the developer funds will not win high ROI because of all the nodes will be full and the reward will be yearly around 30% give or take. Also the developer wallet after 1 year will not mean anything because there will be more richer wallets because of SIN while keeping low inflation but you are right first we said we will not use it means we will not use it. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

Many thanks.

1. After the hard fork if you want to use the SIN nodes then you need to lock 100K minimum. You will need to setup a linux machine with a static ip or rent a vps for your nodes to be running.I think the VPS's are around 2.8 euro monthly. If you lock for Mid SIN for 500K or for Big SIN for 1 million, you will still only need 1 VPS or a linux machine with a static ip. You will have a private key that you can use from anywhere to setup your device but we suggest you to keep it running once it is setup to not lose any block rewards.
2. You will need to upgrade tot he brand new wallet but your current funds will be there just like before.
4. You can not use the locked coins but every 2 minutes from the blocks the nodes will pay you just like mining so if you are an early adopter you will get back your coins way early from the block rewards.

Thanks

cryptotamer01 Thank you very much answering my questions and now have a much better understanding as to how the SINs will work. Not really a Linux user so will just keep mining with the GPU's.
zeero_22

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:59:33 PM

suqa.org not work???

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:49:23 PM

I think suqa should be listed on other exchange sites so that it can gain more popularity and let's see how many people will join supporting this coin.

suqa.org not work???

It's working fine to me maybe you are having a slow internet connection you might need to reboot your ISP or restart your PC.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:57:46 PM

For 1 Year? ...

Which is it?

#crysx

#crysx

Thanks

Many thanks.

Thanks

cryptotamer01 Thank you very much answering my questions and now have a much better understanding as to how the SINs will work. Not really a Linux user so will just keep mining with the GPU's.
Anytime!
BaselineYT

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:34:56 PM

I think suqa should be listed on other exchange sites so that it can gain more popularity and let's see how many people will join supporting this coin.

suqa.org not work???

It's working fine to me maybe you are having a slow internet connection you might need to reboot your ISP or restart your PC.

Down for me too. Ice mining SUQA pool went down about 6 hours ago too.

Ice Mining Tweet: https://twitter.com/icemining/status/1082298257986985985
silicastorm

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:42:01 PM

yup,,, ice mining for SUQA went offline hours ago,,,,,,
cryptotamer01

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:46:22 PM

Icemining is back online!
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:31:35 AM

Trust for Suqa is increasing day by day for SIN. Now the 30 days time-locked coins are increased to 71.4 million. Thank you for the great support!
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:28:35 PM

What is the SUQA blockchain size? How much does it take place on the hard drive?
cryptotamer01

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:18:54 PM

What is the SUQA blockchain size? How much does it take place on the hard drive?
450 MB so far!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: