Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🎨💰🎨🚀[BOUNTY][AIRDROP] BRAIN SPACE - TALENTS PROMOTION, IP PROTECTION💸💸💸  (Read 27191 times)
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:04:00 PM

someone can give some information about this project and the distribution of tokens.  Earlier talked about the spread of May 10 or 16, but no one believes it.  What can you say something knows?
Devs left the project long ago, it is a scam. Even telegram manager doesn't has contact with them. I have tried to contact them via everything I could but still no answer.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:17:42 PM

someone can give some information about this project and the distribution of tokens.  Earlier talked about the spread of May 10 or 16, but no one believes it.  What can you say something knows?
Devs left the project long ago, it is a scam. Even telegram manager doesn't has contact with them. I have tried to contact them via everything I could but still no answer.

It seems that there is no answer from the bounty manager or team that might still exist, because if you look at it from a spreadsheet that has not been worked on for a long time it can indicate something that is indeed a problem that has occurred. we just have to wait.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
icobest360

Activity: 86
Merit: 9

Beware Scammers!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:50:36 PM

It seems that there is no answer from the bounty manager or team that might still exist, because if you look at it from a spreadsheet that has not been worked on for a long time it can indicate something that is indeed a problem that has occurred. we just have to wait.
things like this are very likely to potentially scam the project, let's wait for what will happen in the future.  we hope they come back because we have worked for their project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: