Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayun Zig Z1 - Lyra2Rev2 6.8GH/s Asic miner  (Read 42417 times)
Phuripat

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

Now problem is not to get a 6.7Gh as describe but  Zigminer can be use this miner to hash another algorythm ? to make a way to your customer to make a profit.

I warn you, any manufacturer of asic. If u produce a asic and sell them in high price and didn't give any customer to make a profit. Customer will not buy it again. Just make a customer to get some profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Now problem is not to get a 6.7Gh as describe but  Zigminer can be use this miner to hash another algorythm ? to make a way to your customer to make a profit.

I warn you, any manufacturer of asic. If u produce a asic and sell them in high price and didn't give any customer to make a profit. Customer will not buy it again. Just make a customer to get some profits.

first learn what an ASIC is. then complain.
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Aren't these still pulling profits? We pulled the listing as no demo's were sent. Wanted to how well they hash after a few buyers pulled out since we've never touched one and from reading here there a number of inconsistencies. Be nice to confirm.

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
Phuripat

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

You must know. ASIC have multi-algorythm like as Obesilic, Baikal , Pinldea, panda miner
HPrivakos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

Aren't these still pulling profits? We pulled the listing as no demo's were sent. Wanted to how well they hash after a few buyers pulled out since we've never touched one and from reading here there a number of inconsistencies. Be nice to confirm.

At the actual bitcoin price, no, it's not
I got mine for 6k$ and I can make around 10$ per day (after electricity)
I have the Zig Z1+ and it's supposed to do 7.2 Gh/s, but in reality I'm only getting 6.6 Gh/s stable

The only way to get back the money from it is to continue mining until it's not profitable anymore at all and hope for bitcoin to moon then sell all the BTC accumulated
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

You must know. ASIC have multi-algorythm like as Obesilic, Baikal , Pinldea, panda miner

LOOOOOOL.
an asic only has 1 algo. others are FPGA. Pandaminer is GPU not asic..
HPrivakos

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

LOOOOOOL.

Zig is maybe a FPGA too, if you look at the running process and the start command, you can see it run FPGA_download.sh at each start
zigminer

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

This is normal, and is not the responsibility of the manufacturer to resolve. You purchased this device with the understanding that it was not exclusive to you and that network hashrate increasing means profit decreasing. If you were not aware of this, then that is your own fault. The situation is the same and always has been the same, since the earliest days of mining - additional miners will share the profits, they do not create extra profits out of thin air.

At the beginning of the first batch (2018/08) , our sales price did not exceed $4350. Dayun as our agent added too much money. I am sorry to be late for our website.

dayun's reseller websites sold it around 4500 ~4850 usd. dayun just make profit 10 percent. i asked you: is this machine worth 4350 usd.how much profit do you make. we paid  alot. most of us paid around 5500 ~6000 usd.roi is around 600 days. think about it. now is here most of zig1 owners sell their machines just 2000 usd.

As far as I know, the first batch of Z1, dayun is priced at more than $7,500.

We produce a small amount, but we invest as much as Bitmain,  our unit cost is high.

hobbyguy242

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

Couple things:

For the manufacturer to come here and answer questions and take shots (rightfully so...) shows some support of the products that they are putting out. It would be extremely easy for them to close this company, open a new one and sell a new miner with none of these consequences. I am not defending them, because I bought a Zig Z1+ and have had a myriad of issues from day one. Im running 9/30 fw, and its "kind of" stable, but I would say overall I'm not exactly happy with my purchase. Im just trying to point out that at least someone is here responding and creating fw's around some of the ideas that have been thrown around by its customers. Hopefully this means a better product experience for all of us (but maybe not.) We all took a big risk buying from a company that we weren't familiar with.

Secondly, there are a ton of people complaining about the profitability dropping in the last couple weeks. The market is in the shitter. Every single ASIC in the world is experiencing much lower profits today than it was 30 days ago. Also, the more ASICs they sell the more the profits drop. I cant imagine someone bought a $6000 machine without knowing this is fact. AND, if you are buying these machines for just the profits that you see right now, I would imagine that you will have a very bumpy ride through this journey. If you are in it for the long haul, then a down turn in the market isn't a terrible thing. It may drive away some competition, and will certainly stop some new players from entering the space.

Just my 2 cents
astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

LOOOOOOL.

Wrong. ASICs can be built to be partially generic or support multiple algorithms. This was proven very early, SFARDS had a BTC/LTC chip in 2013. Every single ASIC Baikal has released is multiple algorithm, even if it is just variants like CN and CN-lite on the Giant N.

Zig is maybe a FPGA too, if you look at the running process and the start command, you can see it run FPGA_download.sh at each start

Again, wrong. Zig (aka PinIdea) uses a FPGA controller on the board to manage each hash card, but the actual hashing chips are ASIC. There is a low power Altera Cyclone FPGA used as a controller, not strong enough to do hashing.

We produce a small amount, but we invest as much as Bitmain,  our unit cost is high.

You are manufacturing 28nm chips however, the costs involved are definitely lower than what is happening at Bitmain. If your statement is true, there is a major disconnect from your public products and the truth.

Couple things:

For the manufacturer to come here and answer questions and take shots (rightfully so...) shows some support of the products that they are putting out. It would be extremely easy for them to close this company, open a new one and sell a new miner with none of these consequences.

I have been making this statement repeatedly already - THIS IS ALREADY WHAT IS HAPPENING. PinIdea was previously a manufacturer of X11 miners and released a Cryptonight classic miner in late March. Shortly after the drama about the Cryptonight algorithm switch, PinIdea's website vanished and all mention of their products dropped off the net. ZigMiner is clearly a rebranding of the PinIdea company despite their denials:

• The units are physically identical to PinIdea. The PinIdea's Raspberry Pi was custom fabbed and had a golden PinIdea logo on it, I would be interested to see if that is still present on the ZigMiner controller board.
  • The specifications for the ZigMiner R1 is identical to the PinIdea RR-200/210, and not similar to any other Cryptonight miner on the market.
  • The specifications for the ZigMiner D1 is identical to the power draw per-chip for the PinIdea DR 100 Pro.
  • The firmware on the ZigMiner Z1/Z1+ has a few files that explicitly mention PinIdea, and the general structure of the firmware is identical to the firmware on the RR-200/210. The RR-210 used the same FPGA_download.sh file in /root to upload the bitstreams to the FPGA controller.
metnet

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 09:03:59 AM by metnet

LOOOOOOL.

Wrong. ASICs can be built to be partially generic or support multiple algorithms. This was proven very early, SFARDS had a BTC/LTC chip in 2013. Every single ASIC Baikal has released is multiple algorithm, even if it is just variants like CN and CN-lite on the Giant N.

Again, wrong. Zig (aka PinIdea) uses a FPGA controller on the board to manage each hash card, but the actual hashing chips are ASIC. There is a low power Altera Cyclone FPGA used as a controller, not strong enough to do hashing.

You are manufacturing 28nm chips however, the costs involved are definitely lower than what is happening at Bitmain. If your statement is true, there is a major disconnect from your public products and the truth.

Couple things:

For the manufacturer to come here and answer questions and take shots (rightfully so...) shows some support of the products that they are putting out. It would be extremely easy for them to close this company, open a new one and sell a new miner with none of these consequences.

I have been making this statement repeatedly already - THIS IS ALREADY WHAT IS HAPPENING. PinIdea was previously a manufacturer of X11 miners and released a Cryptonight classic miner in late March. Shortly after the drama about the Cryptonight algorithm switch, PinIdea's website vanished and all mention of their products dropped off the net. ZigMiner is clearly a rebranding of the PinIdea company despite their denials:

• The units are physically identical to PinIdea. The PinIdea's Raspberry Pi was custom fabbed and had a golden PinIdea logo on it, I would be interested to see if that is still present on the ZigMiner controller board.
  • The specifications for the ZigMiner R1 is identical to the PinIdea RR-200/210, and not similar to any other Cryptonight miner on the market.
  • The specifications for the ZigMiner D1 is identical to the power draw per-chip for the PinIdea DR 100 Pro.
  • The firmware on the ZigMiner Z1/Z1+ has a few files that explicitly mention PinIdea, and the general structure of the firmware is identical to the firmware on the RR-200/210. The RR-210 used the same FPGA_download.sh file in /root to upload the bitstreams to the FPGA controller.

thanks for detailed information. i found some pinidea infos too but your information and explanation is great. i wonder one thing dear astraleureka how do you know this much information. do you think correlation between old sfard and baikal like pinidea and zigminer
korhank

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

Dear Zigminer,

Asicminervalue is not showing right numbers. I can trust directly to what am i receiving to my wallet. And it's 5-6 Usd today. What we gonna do about it? DO you have any suggestions? or we will close these machines.
metnet

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:08:04 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 12:58:39 PM by metnet

Dear Zigminer,

Asicminervalue is not showing right numbers. I can trust directly to what am i receiving to my wallet. And it's 5-6 Usd today. What we gonna do about it? DO you have any suggestions? or we will close these machines.

i said about it before. right website is https://cryptominer.deals/?sort=best_daily_revenue&direction=desc&page=1.
zig 1 earn around 10 usd including electricity. but net profit  just around 7 usd excluding electrcity. think about it we all gave 6000 usd we get just 7 usd. zigminer device launched 15th september. just in two months.
https://cryptominer.deals/product/dayun-zig-z1   my suggestion is do not use asicminervalue.com. because i think it is getting money from someone to show different than real. it shows that 50 percent more than real earning. i warn them two times. no change.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Where do you see these other zigminers that you mentioned?  Does Dayun even have a website?
metnet

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Where do you see these other zigminers that you mentioned?  Does Dayun even have a website?

please visit http://www.zigminer.com real official website
Yezzzuurrr

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

@zigminer, i want to run 3009 firmware but why is it sooooo buggy? it works like 15-20 hours good and suddenly out of the blue a hashboard doesnt work anymore, yellow red asics, or a half hashboard is black. Sometimes you have to restart 5 times or more... BUT it is the only firmware that hashes 6.5 ghz for my z1 instead of 6... I am not awake 24/24 to monitor this.... i loose more money on the not or half working miner if this happens over night then install a new firmware that is less or more a bit stable. at least for a day ... Why is there only 1 firmware that hashes more ? Why is it soooooo buggy?
zigminer

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

@zigminer, i want to run 3009 firmware but why is it sooooo buggy? it works like 15-20 hours good and suddenly out of the blue a hashboard doesnt work anymore, yellow red asics, or a half hashboard is black. Sometimes you have to restart 5 times or more... BUT it is the only firmware that hashes 6.5 ghz for my z1 instead of 6... I am not awake 24/24 to monitor this.... i loose more money on the not or half working miner if this happens over night then install a new firmware that is less or more a bit stable. at least for a day ... Why is there only 1 firmware that hashes more ? Why is it soooooo buggy?

Try to replace your power supply
Many agents privately send some poorly performing power supplies.
We also found instability after our own tests.

metnet

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

if so,
dear @zigminer why did not you send a specific and approved psu with device, or suggest one of them that you approved like bitmain apw7++ 1800 w psu.
there are different problem also like i.e. they gave me a 1400watt psu with, but device make peak to 1500 watt at 900 mhz with 3009 image.
lennujuht

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:29:00 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 11:01:20 AM by lennujuht

if so,
dear @zigminer why did not you send a specific and approved psu with device, or suggest one of them that you approved like bitmain apw7++ 1800 w psu.
there are different problem also like i.e. they gave me a 1400watt psu with, but device make peak to 1500 watt at 900 mhz with 3009 image.

I had a serious problem with the PSU. After some time of working psu died and as a result the two hashboards faulty. They ve'send me the new psu (bitmine, which is much better) and two hashboards. Now machine working good, but time is lost.
deneme12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Anyone has a better profit other than nicehash ? I tried big pools , lots of coins but never reached nicehash. Pools has a lot of rejects. Please suggest me a pool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: