Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayun Zig Z1 - Lyra2Rev2 6.8GH/s Asic miner  (Read 42417 times)
metnet

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Anyone has a better profit other than nicehash ? I tried big pools , lots of coins but never reached nicehash. Pools has a lot of rejects. Please suggest me a pool

yes use nicehash it is better than most of them. some small pools tell the truth but give half of nicehash. i wrote about them at my last posts.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moosavi

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Anyone has a better profit other than nicehash ? I tried big pools , lots of coins but never reached nicehash. Pools has a lot of rejects. Please suggest me a pool
I suggest guys who have damn zig z1 or zig z1+ to connect to Blockmasters pool.
I compared many days my earning with blockmasters and  nicehash.
Nowadays the earning has realy decreased in nicehash and other pools. So I desided to change the pool and test different ones.
I got the best result in blockmastes. You can also check in pool mining calculator sites.
In blockmastets I tried European server:

stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co:4533
Yor wallet address as USER NAME
C=BTC  as pass

You can also check the earning of different pools here:
https://minerstat.com/mining-calculator

I hope I could help guys
Pedram_01

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

@zigminer

Please dont make or sell more of zig z1 machine  the difficulty of  has gone too high and can't withstand more  the profit has decreased   significantly i assumed u are scam i hope im wrong
Yezzzuurrr

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

It is a bitmain power supply...
Second thing is everyone has fails with 0930 firmware but it is the only one that hashes more then 6.5 for a z1...
Why does my miner work with 0926 1029 0511 and last firmware without fails with that psu?

@zigminer, i want to run 3009 firmware but why is it sooooo buggy? it works like 15-20 hours good and suddenly out of the blue a hashboard doesnt work anymore, yellow red asics, or a half hashboard is black. Sometimes you have to restart 5 times or more... BUT it is the only firmware that hashes 6.5 ghz for my z1 instead of 6... I am not awake 24/24 to monitor this.... i loose more money on the not or half working miner if this happens over night then install a new firmware that is less or more a bit stable. at least for a day ... Why is there only 1 firmware that hashes more ? Why is it soooooo buggy?

Try to replace your power supply
Many agents privately send some poorly performing power supplies.
We also found instability after our own tests.

moosavi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

@zigminer

Please dont make or sell more of zig z1 machine  the difficulty of  has gone too high and can't withstand more  the profit has decreased   significantly i assumed u are scam i hope im wrong
I think we wase our money and our time by buying zig z 1 mining machines. DAYUN company must take care about the old customers for new markets.
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Reading through this chat makes me think.

Are people investing the first time in ASIC´s?
Do they even know what an ASIC is?
Do they know why the profits are dropping and that the manufacturer can´t do jack shit about it?
Dont´t they know that the company is the only guys which are earning something on those things if they sell them for 4000-7500 + never stop selling them?
Do people just look at the first Profit calculation and go all in before doing any research at all?

scypho

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

@zigminer, i want to run 3009 firmware but why is it sooooo buggy? it works like 15-20 hours good and suddenly out of the blue a hashboard doesnt work anymore, yellow red asics, or a half hashboard is black. Sometimes you have to restart 5 times or more... BUT it is the only firmware that hashes 6.5 ghz for my z1 instead of 6... I am not awake 24/24 to monitor this.... i loose more money on the not or half working miner if this happens over night then install a new firmware that is less or more a bit stable. at least for a day ... Why is there only 1 firmware that hashes more ? Why is it soooooo buggy?

Try to replace your power supply
Many agents privately send some poorly performing power supplies.
We also found instability after our own tests.

my intake fan broke . were can i buy a replacement one
thanks in advance
lennujuht

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Nowadays the earning has realy decreased in nicehash and other pools. So I desided to change the pool and test different ones.
I got the best result in blockmastes. You can also check in pool mining calculator sites.

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

have you tested https://prohashing.com/  ?
moosavi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

I have tested nicehash, zpool, mining pool hub, minind dutch , ahash pool and a few other but not prohashing yet? Have you tested? If you have any experience I would be thankful to share with us
Pedram_01

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Do they know why the profits are dropping and that the manufacturer can´t do jack shit about it?
Dont´t they know that the company is the only guys which are earning something on those things if they sell them for 4000-7500 + never stop selling them?
Do people just look at the first Profit calculation and go all in before doing any research at all?

I think  you are one of zig mainer employers who is siding with them when we pay 6000$ for a asic we expect to make this back in less than a year not that it would take two years  to just make up the money for the device and thats not even guaranteed
Yezzzuurrr

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

Look at the a9 zmaster... since june and earns more then this z1... you cant see it white/black... they oversold it and hashrate of lyra2rev2 still rises every day... so this is doomed to be a big fail ! Its true the profitability lowers from time to time but not in this fast way for a miner that costs a kidney and is not stable

lennujuht

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

I have tested nicehash, zpool, mining pool hub, minind dutch , ahash pool and a few other but not prohashing yet? Have you tested? If you have any experience I would be thankful to share with us

No, I have not tested prohashing yet. I've just noticed here that somebody already using prohashing. For me also, it would be very useful to get some info from prohasing users. But definitely , blockmasters are the winners for the moment. I am going to set up blockmasters. Thanks a lot for help!!
m3y5am

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

@zigminer

Please dont make or sell more of zig z1 machine  the difficulty of  has gone too high and can't withstand more  the profit has decreased   significantly i assumed u are scam i hope im wrong

Are you still not sure?
Certainly ZigMiner is a big scammer and is now not even responding to us.

This is the biggest scam in the history of crypto currencies, and its defamation will forever be for Zigminer

:: ZigMiner has been damaging to its customers by selling a lot of devices
:: The company's very weak support is unhappy with all customers
:: The supplied devices have many problems, and software support is very weak
:: No tips for hardware issues
:: And many other problems ...

The ZigMiner Company has proved with this device that it will never be reliable, I and other customers of company will never again rejoice at this , and we will never forget our big losses.
@zigminer
alex.asic

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

It certainly seems you are correct about some of the people that have posted here may not of thought to hard before buying. 
That being said though if the machine had been stable i would personally be happier. But i knew it wouldnt stay at $70 a day for ever i would of liked a week or two longer but Hcap forking through a spanner in the works.
as you say the massive profit has very little to do with the maker and was going to happen sooner especially due to vertcoin being on of the coins mined and being very anti asic.

alex.asic

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

I think you need to remember you are owed nothing in life. if the asic pays for it self in a year you are doing well. every asic that is purchased is a gamble unless you have free power. any coin can fork and cause it to become a brick just look at sia they forked so only their own miners worked and how fast is there profit falling?

I think  you are one of zig mainer employers who is siding with them when we pay 6000$ for a asic we expect to make this back in less than a year not that it would take two years  to just make up the money for the device and thats not even guaranteed
alex.asic

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

:: ZigMiner has been damaging to its customers by selling a lot of devices. (disagree every maker sells as many miners as possible its just like everything else in life they want to make money as well. No one forced you to buy one or any asic)

:: The company's very weak support is unhappy with all customers. ( agree it is very poor but not unusual for a chinese company.)

:: The supplied devices have many problems, and software support is very weak. (agree and disagree. yes it has lots of problems but has been multiple updates since release and now zigminer is on the forum mayee it will get better. they have taken some advice from here already.)

:: No tips for hardware issues (agree a user manual would of been nice early days but pretty much every thing can be found here.)

@zigminer

Please dont make or sell more of zig z1 machine  the difficulty of  has gone too high and can't withstand more  the profit has decreased   significantly i assumed u are scam i hope im wrong

Are you still not sure?

This is the biggest scam in the history of crypto currencies, and its defamation will forever be for Zigminer

The ZigMiner Company has proved with this device that it will never be reliable, I and other customers of company will never again rejoice at this , and we will never forget our big losses.
@zigminer
lennujuht

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

@zigminer

Are you still not sure?

@zigminer

By your logic all ASIC market is a big Scam. Check https://www.asicminervalue.com/ and https://cryptominer.deals/?sort=best_daily_revenue&direction=desc&page=1
moosavi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

No, I have not tested prohashing yet. I've just noticed here that somebody already using prohashing. For me also, it would be very useful to get some info from prohasing users. But definitely , blockmasters are the winners for the moment. I am going to set up blockmasters. Thanks a lot for help!!

You are welcome
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

The problem at hand is that all pools are in the same boat , Zpool.ca , NLpool.nl, Blockmasters.co etc. etc.  Profits , if there are, are declining rapidly. If you read a few topics back i have tried to build a stable Lyra2V2 pool , but in any way we ( all pools ) cannot match Nicehash yet. Reason for this, is that Nicehash is/was lagging behind where people are still paying to much for hashrate over there, so the real market prices are even below your guy's expectations.

As speaking for my own pool, i am running around 10 coins in the Lyra2V2 algo, but they are all mined to hell at the moment, meaning that there are a enourmous amount of Z1 miners added to the network.

A good place to check :

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/vertcoin-hashrate.html
https://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/monacoin-network-hashrate-chart

Only counting monacoin ( 12 TH/s increase ) and Vertcoin ( 6 TH/s increase ) , it means 18 TH, a fresh 3000 units. So assuming a profit of 1000 USD per unit you guys are screwed for 3 million USD's at minimum, but probably it is way higher.

Why anyone is accepting this, hence buying these China scam is beyond me. If company's like this do not give some fair numbers on the number of devices they plan to dump on the market in a timeframe of 90 days , you should stay away?
moosavi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

The problem at hand is that all pools are in the same boat , Zpool.ca , NLpool.nl, Blockmasters.co etc. etc.  Profits , if there are, are declining rapidly. If you read a few topics back i have tried to build a stable Lyra2V2 pool , but in any way we ( all pools ) cannot match Nicehash yet. Reason for this, is that Nicehash is/was lagging behind where people are still paying to much for hashrate over there, so the real market prices are even below your guy's expectations.

As speaking for my own pool, i am running around 10 coins in the Lyra2V2 algo, but they are all mined to hell at the moment, meaning that there are a enourmous amount of Z1 miners added to the network.

A good place to check :

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/vertcoin-hashrate.html
https://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/monacoin-network-hashrate-chart

Only counting monacoin ( 12 TH/s increase ) and Vertcoin ( 6 TH/s increase ) , it means 18 TH, a fresh 3000 units. So assuming a profit of 1000 USD per unit you guys are screwed for 3 million USD's at minimum, but probably it is way higher.

Why anyone is accepting this, hence buying these China scam is beyond me. If company's like this do not give some fair numbers on the number of devices they plan to dump on the market in a timeframe of 90 days , you should stay away?

And the situation is going to be worst. While vertcoin is going ti leave the algorithm in near future. In early 2019
So,  what will happen?
And what can we do?
Actually nothing, just stay back and watch how we are not able make our own money back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: