Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

I don't think bounty profits are receivable at current moment because ICO sphere is paralyzed... So the only option is trading I guess.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

For sure doing both makes no harm.

Trading means taking some risks, more you can earn but there is a chance of losing as well.

Bounty is minimum risk taking business but your success also depends on your skills and status.

You can always improve yourself and do your best with campains. Important to sign for a good bounty not a scam one.

Then when you get your tokens comes a question to sell or hold. So bounty goes hand in hand with trading.

Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Of course, for a start it is better not to risk, but to try yourself in the bounty of the company. In that case, you're not risking your money.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

Generally i am choosing bounty because i am afraiding of trading. Market is very volatile and traders can be rekt during trading session.. If you want to do trade you need to be really experienced trader in crypto space.
Because of that i prefer joining bounties. I really like to choosing best projects and doing advertisement for that amazing projects. and same time i am not doing any risky move with my own money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Well, both trading and bounty participation are all beneficial but owing to one or two reasons I will choose bounty over trading. This is so because, crypto is highly volatile and engaging in trading to secure some altcoins you can end up running at a loss especially with the current bearish market. The prices of altcoins are not stable. Unlike bounty participation, the only time you loose is when a particular bounty is a scam project. If not that you work and you end up getting something beneficial to yourself.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ervinbyrd505

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

I think the bounty is very beneficial for someone, but the conditions that must be possessed are patience in working on a bounty that tends to have a relatively long duration of work, In addition the risks faced by hunters are also large, especially when the bounty fails.
bounty is good if you have much free time
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

I definitely choose bounty because it seems to me that this is a more reliable and affordable way to earn money without losing anything except my time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

I definitely choose bounty because it seems to me that this is a more reliable and affordable way to earn money without losing anything except my time

Choose both bounty campaigns and daily trading. This will bring additional results in the form of good earnings.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

When You buy any asset, the only thing that is a deciding factor in selection is the expected value of the asset in the future. I believe in success!
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

At this point trading could be much better , there often are movements in market even at these lows and profits could be made. But me personally, I am on last straws with this bounty thingy because it seems that it is not worth my time anymore.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

I don't think bounty profits are receivable at current moment because ICO sphere is paralyzed... So the only option is trading I guess.
It would be beneficial to someone if they do both, bounty and trading. The only downside is that you will allocate more time in crypto but if it is profitable on your side then no problem as we are all here for profit.
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

With the current price volatility in the market, I think working on the bounty for now seems better. Because by working on the bounty you will avoid big losses.

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

if I think the bounty is more profitable than tranding, because if you take part in a bounty you don't need to spend any money. but if you want to compete you need to spend money and have a big risk of losing money if you fail tranding.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

Yes, now I think only on the bounty you can safely earn on trading now do not earn a lot because of this market(

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

I think the bounty is very beneficial for someone, but the conditions that must be possessed are patience in working on a bounty that tends to have a relatively long duration of work, In addition the risks faced by hunters are also large, especially when the bounty fails.

you are right,,
so, if we can do do both,, why not,,
trading with enough capital for daily income and do some bounty activity to get a rewards

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

If you have enough capital, you can set up a full-time workplace. Cryptocurrency is a must for your second job. It doesn't please you just to spend time in the crypto world. Joining the Bounty campaign is like fishing. You don't know which fish will come to the hook.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Both activities can be beneficial and beneficial for successful work. Personally, I am currently working with promising bounty programs, because I do not yet have sufficient skills for successful trading. But I think that in time I will also do trade, because such a distribution of forces and time will allow me to receive more income.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

If you have the opportunity to invest and time to participate in bounty campaigns, then I would advise both.
But for trading you need good abilities and there are high risks in trading. And you should be ready for this.

ringgo96

Activity: 1526
Merit: 272

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

If you have the opportunity to invest and time to participate in bounty campaigns, then I would advise both.
But for trading you need good abilities and there are high risks in trading. And you should be ready for this.
All indeed adjust from their respective activities and skills because between trading and bounty are also different in terms of profit and also the time to work

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

It depends on what you have in your pocket and your goals. If you want to multiply your savings in short term, than you should start trading and should also have some funds to start. If you are aiming to get perspective tokens, than take part in bounty campaigns.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: