Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

Although many people doubt the acceptance of bitcoin as the main world currency, I continue to be confident in this. I am counting on the fact that in a few years I will be able to pay with bitcoin in the store or cafe as freely as dollars. So I keep investing in it. I believe in his perspective.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

I believe that bitcoin can be adopted by countries to be a currency in relation with the asset of that particular county not just in Gold but total asset as a whole. There are so many technicalities about this for sure but it concern agency could manage to cover it then bitcoin or blockchain could serve our community better. Cheers. Smiley
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

Only stable HODL! it will help you to get bitcoin dividends in the future. The less bitcoins become in principle, the higher the price will fly directly to the clouds. It's time to understand that patience is the only guarantee that you will not leave your wealth somewhere on the Internet.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

Yes, you and me and others are still using bitcoin to make a better life with the present, and we all know that investing in BTC is more profitable than other investments. And I believe in the distant future, bitcoin is always the place where we can invest and better with our lives.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.
Well, this is what you called innovation. This is why technology exist. When you define technology, you will know its purpose. It is because technology enthusiasts and pioneers wants something new and yes, maybe some of them only wants to earn money but it is already given, their main goal is to make something that will make our lives easier. And that is why bitcoin exist. For me it is the one that will replace paper money. Not overyhyping but for me it really is.  Just imagine how cheap the transaction fee is.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Typically, sellers indicate on their resources that they accept cryptocurrency as payment and this usually occurs in the digital trading environment. If bitcoin reaches the level of credit cards with the ability to pay bitcoins at the current rate in shops and restaurants, the situation will turn the best side to bitcoin. It is a pity that the strong volatility does not allow to use this payment method now. Wait.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Imagine if most of us adopt bitcoin then probably there is no poverty because all of us are capable on earning money with the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin can make our life much better but its actually depends on us if we want to adopt it or live the way life takes us.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

The world is always changing and maybe soon we will see how all of humanity uses if not bitcoin Itself, then crypto-currencies and blockchain for sure. And I think that's good. BL and BTC is a new step in the development of money. However, we must be prepared for very strong changes. Remember how the world changed after the first gold coins were minted. Or remember how the world changed after the invention of Fiat money.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Yep very true. Bitcoin adoption will lead to a better life in future. But the hurdles underlying for this reality to become true are many and the virtual currency becoming the future seems to be quite far!! If bitcoin becomes the global currency it will bring on some revolutions and lead to development of a better global economy.

Anyhow we can just hope for better times in future and looking at the forthcoming efforts by various countries and giant multinationals like google, my hope remains intact!!
I hope once bitcoin will become legal or it will fully adopt by people or either the governments will lead to a better life. Everything will might happen in the near future so that always hope that bitcoin will have a massive adoption because all of us especially the investors and traders will really get good benefit.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

Technology always solves problem better that any political decision. Actually I see a good trends among countries around the world, many countries are interested to blockchain technology that empower bitcoin. Bitcoin itself can help people in a country which there is no bank that exist on their areas. Imagine this, no need to build a building for bank operational but government only need to build Internet infrastructures so their citizens can use bitcoin and utilize internet connection to improve education method, other good things.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

Yes, you are right. The more practical the application of Bitcoin, the more interesting it will be for the broad masses of people.I am sure that with the help of Bitcoin, the life of each person will be able to change for the better. The main thing is that no one interferes with the further development of Bitcoin.Today, a lot of people use bitcoin. Coming from my social circle, many are already interested in new technology and bitcoin directly.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Every one has a dream that they have some backup money for their next generations so i feel that if we keep crypto for the next generations and adopt this money as money and for a better life crypto has it;s own importance for every one and if people adopt this and they have trust bitcoin and crypto then one day it will make them rich and happy with their needs. Experts says that bitcoin will be the future currency and those have it they will did much what they want.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Bitcoin is hope and a reliable platform where i can fulfill my dreams. Bitcoin beauty is here you are own boss work with own working hours,Bitcoin made life more smart and easier there is no fear of to loss or snatch money and can move safely overall the globe.It is expected that Bitcoin will be legalized overall the world and will be acceptable by every vendor and we will commonly use it.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

it's not an easy thing to reach that point, so that bitcoin can be accepted as a payment tool for a better future,
to be able to realize this we all have to fight together to convince those who reject bitcoin.
maybe one way that we can use is to maintain and develop this forum
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

I fully agree with you that we must do our part
We can not remain waiting for public adoption ..!
Our role can be in many directions and forms
Send letters via mail to banks and major shops where we ask
Payment must be using BTC
And many more.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

Just as specified, it is bitcoin for the future not really for the now. This should be a respite for the newbies in cryptocurrency and also those who are just in for the quick money. By the time the full adaption of bitcoin comes to being, we will see some real values added to the bitcoin than what it is today.
blockchain1023

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

Although there were some fake news & companies that influenced the public's impression on blockchain, bitcoin, etc., the concept of Bitcoin is absolutely genius. It's a better life in the future for the whole human society!

By the way, can you guys spend 1 minute to do a quick survey? I am a university researcher and now, I am conducting research about crypto investment training. If you do the survey, we will potentially invite you to try our new trading tools and knowledge tools. Thanks a bunch!!!

Survey link: https://nyu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1HLWXbptbJjkkKh

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:07:56 AM

Yep very true. Bitcoin adoption will lead to a better life in future. But the hurdles underlying for this reality to become true are many and the virtual currency becoming the future seems to be quite far!! If bitcoin becomes the global currency it will bring on some revolutions and lead to development of a better global economy.

Anyhow we can just hope for better times in future and looking at the forthcoming efforts by various countries and giant multinationals like google, my hope remains intact!!

The main problem for bitcoin is

Bureaucracy
Fraud
Governments
Monopoly

If the community can solve these problems, bitcoin will become the main means of payment in the world

The worst is Fraud or Scam. The reason why they will unable to fix that is bitcoin is unknown. You can register your own wallet and they will not know where or whom is this coming from. Like for example, if someone scammed you online, you will never know the name of the scammer. Thats why they are using Bitcoin to scam people.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:18:35 AM

Although most governments are against Bitcoin, I still believe that the future holds greatness for Bitcoin. Bitcoin is gradually growing as the people familiarize themselves with its concept. In the near future, the number of stores, companies and businesses accepting Bitcoin as means of payment will increase significantly.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

Bitcoin is being adopted more commonly in online and offline outlets. More nations and governments are legalizing it also.
Bitcoin is not where it should be, but it has come a long way in just abouf a decade.
Financial assets are not readilly accepted into society, especially one which has no government or control system.
I think as of now only online store already adopt and accept bitcoin as payment or money that be use once the costumer buy their product. There many things that need to be consider if we want to accept even in offline outlet because most of the offline market are have authorized of government and we all know that there are still goverment who against in cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███