Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience is the best teacher  (Read 860 times)
nguyenvangianga

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

Its true, even when have enough knowledge about trading, there are many other factor affect on your profit like psychology and experience. Crypto is small market it is easy to be dominated by shark, so technique method  means nothing, the key is your experience
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

You are right. Experience teaches you a lot of important lessons. You can't just read articles and trends and understand the loopholes.
I've been here for sometime now but I still feel I need to learn a lot. It's a growing and volatile market, there are no shortcuts or sure ways to success here.
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
yes it is true and i mainly agree with you but it does not mean that you should rush into the battle field without any theoretical background
It is true that experience is very important but the experience added with theoretical background will be better ... the experience of honing our instincts while the theory that in my opinion is the basis of our place to take consideration

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
This is true and very helpful in everyday life. And in cryptocurrencies, it acts only on 80%, because it is difficult to predict any forecast in the conditions of strong volatility and uncertainty of the future. The same applies to projects, despite the standard checks, you can not guess and not receive awards.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 05:18:18 AM by Ararbermas

Even with a lot of experience behind, no one is safe from making mistakes. Experience helps and is important, but it doesn't make you immune to failure or scams.
i agree with your statement no one is safe from making mistakes, but in my opinion "experienced" is still a big help especially to reduce worst mistakes again, 'cause the only source of knowledge is experience, which is we are able to prevent such bad experience in the future, using our past experiences, but must lesson learned as well because mistakes will be repeated again and again.   
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

It is true that experience is the best teacher, because with experience it will be able to determine attitudes especially when plunging into the market, and playing coins held. This is certainly not only the forecast used but the analysis and logic must be able to function to determine the coins to be taken and thrown away.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

Yes I believe it is true, experience is the best teacher. Nobody is right where they are right now if they didn't learn from their experiences wether if it is failure or success. It is okay to make mistake as long as you try to leanr from those experience. Just like they say, mistakes are stepping stones to being successful.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

Experience is the best teacher, but to have experience can take a lifetime! In general, should combine to have the fastest experience
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:19:12 AM

I am not very fond of the saying, because if you want to learn about death then you must die first.
btc78

Activity: 2450
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

You cannot measure the experience because of how long you’ve been here,remember that this is a continues learning because of technology since nothing is really permanent in this area l

But it is indeed that experience is a good teacher and i am agreed on that as i am also learning until now as experienced measures on my knowledge

gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

Yes, Good profit is always come from the big and high experience because without experience a person put his effort according to his thinking but every work has some formula to do particular work and without it can not complete.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Ofcourse Experience comes with knowledge is a big help to achieve your dreams here in crypto you need to know all about all you have to do doing some research all about crypto and experienced to be fail in trading or any thing that make you fail in crypto to have motivate and will bring you to success.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Yes, experience is the best teacher but put this on you mind, what if you find article that can help you than experiencing it.

For example, article of other experience... reading and listening to other experience is quite good than experiencing the awkward position or moment in crypto. To make example " the doctor doesn't need to experience different kind of sickness just to know how pain it will be, they only need help from their professor or from books also ".

That will be more safe and more accurate than having a bad time to know it from your own experience.

Do I make sense?

Merit me is a good reward!
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:06:57 AM

~snip~

Obviously your thought right. People's can learn from his mistake, it could be in real life or in crypto world. Lots of thing need to learn about crypto. If you are will more experience about crypto than you need more research on it.  Without proper experience it's very difficult to gain on crypto markets. Between experienced people newbie will not gain as well, but we have to learn from them. Like form beginning people's got scam from scam ICO. But currently lots of scam are exposed by people's. That means people's are more careful and experienced. They lost money but gaing knowledge and experience. So we can say experience is a good teacher. But it will more nice if you say mistakes are best teacher. Because we really learn from our mistake.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

In the crypto world, many people have not enough experience, I think they are all losing their money instantly. But after facing many experiences, they will know that what should they do. Experience will make us be careful with any situation in the market. I also think that it is better to learn from other peoples mistake. So only invest when you are 100% confident in your decision.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

That is true we cannot be a good teacher if do not have an experienced whether its bad or good at least we have learn from that experienced.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

That is why we should respect what happened around our life.  Our life is the the best teacher and no one can teach you more than what your experience will teach you.  In trading you need to study very well and demo or practising trading in other to gather experience for trade before putting your hard earned money.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
it's true that what you conveyed the loss experience in my opinion makes us smarter in investing in crypto currencies because bitcoin and other currencies have no guidance or guidance as our step
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

Very correct, a newcomer entering the cryptocurrency will make a lot of mistakes. It is very important to find a good teacher.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

The value of experience in cryptocurrency trading, investing and creating is undoubtedly priceless! You get to learn so much and improvewith your learning as you participate in cryptocurrency activities. The most amazing part of this is that your lerning develop into skill that become valuable!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: