Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2344 times)
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

I wait for such price for this cryptocurrency. It is not big money for this coin it already cost 3.30 dollars. Maybe will and cost 10 dollars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

imho 5 of usd is too high for ripple, 1$ or 2$ will be very good for holders, this bump was very predictable, however with such good develop it can go at 3$, and I'm sure ripple will replace ethereum very soon at top2.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

With all that I'm not a supporter of Ripple, I'm inclined to the version that this coin can reach $ 5, because the level of the coin's capitalization has grown substantially and it will give a significant growth to the coin!
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

I don't like Ripple. But the team works well. With Continuous Ripple you can read a news story. If they continue this way I think we can see $5.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

No way. I do not like ripple at all. This coin is centralised without any supply limits. It is a traditional banks try to get a piece of pie of our crypto industry. I would not recommend to trust in this coin and I do not think, that it will touch 5 USD ever.

Right, it's hard to see the Ripple cross price of $ 5 this year, the Ripple users and community are still not sure of the future of Ripple, even when prices rise more than 80% and reach $ 0.7 then the price drops again.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

If there is another big bull run and BTC will go up more than the $20k value like last year then XRP will be at 5$. Last year we predicted 5$ and it went to the 3.83 USD. One month ago the price of XRP was so dumping but now after a long sleep, Ripple is giving huge profits to its investors. At this moment the price of XRP is 0.53$. So, It will be very difficult for Ripple to cross 3$ in this year.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
A few days back I seen the price Ripple rose very drastically, and now it happened again. Many people who consider and even look one eye at Ripple cause the issues stating that Ripple doesn't have a decentralized system. It looks like the cause of the many collaborations that Ripple has with banks (all we know, many people in this forum were eager to replace banks with cryptocurrency) cause it's convenient and easier to use cryptocurrency than banks.

In terms of potential, I confident the increase price up to $5 will be achieved by the end of this year. With the development of virtual currencies today which is used as a promising investment place, I guess Ripple can already be mentioned as a promising place to be used as an investment place. One of the real work that developers do is Ripple works with some of the largest financial institutions in the world. So as with the existence of such cooperation will provide comfort to investors and made Ripple trustworthy, and investors find XRP to be a relatively safer bet than other crypto.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

No way. I do not like ripple at all. This coin is centralised without any supply limits. It is a traditional banks try to get a piece of pie of our crypto industry. I would not recommend to trust in this coin and I do not think, that it will touch 5 USD ever.

Right, it's hard to see the Ripple cross price of $ 5 this year, the Ripple users and community are still not sure of the future of Ripple, even when prices rise more than 80% and reach $ 0.7 then the price drops again.

Did you know that everything is possible? We can't predict on what will happen this coming week, months or a year. The price of ripple now are pumping and many people are saying that it will replace the ethereum in second place. But this year I think that is impossible,  because the marketcap is already too big and the multipliers (the ROI) won't be the same, actually this is just like pure math.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

There is no point in investing into Ripple as it is clearly against the concept of crypto currency but some greedy users who wants a temporary gain will invest into ripple and cash out right before the fall , no matter if ripple cross $5 or $50 still the dev team can manipulate the value by supply more coin into the market to drop it's value and reinvest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

I still hold with ripple, last month I buy ripple at higher price about $2 and I am waiting for ripple could raised to $5. Hope my dream seeing ripple come to $5 is true, many news information talk ripple become $5 at the last years and I hope is happen.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

I am following this coin and trying to make the decision to invest in it or ETH.. I believe both of them will bounce back but I think to invest in Ripple now means to have a long term holding.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

I am not sure that ripple will cross $5 in this year. Because now the price of ripple is not good enough. It is true that the price of ripple has increased than before. But $5 is very hard for ripple. Because now the price of ripple is 0.53$. I think it’s not possible this year. If bitcoin price will reach $20k or $20k up, then it may be possible. So in my opinion, it will be very difficult for ripple to cross $3 in this year.

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

Asides being a centralized coin, I've studied the price movements of Ripple in the past week and it's safe to say it's just a pump and dump coin in my opinion. Whales come out and pump real hard, and then suddenly then dump on you, $5 is too ambitious, it first needs to reach it's ATH of $3 which will hardly happen except there's a BTC bull run
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

It would be cool if the price goes back to $ 3 or even higher. Smiley
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

In my opinion, $ 2 is the highest ripple that can be achieved this year. 2018 is a dismal year for the electronic money market and the ripple is hardly reaching $ 5 in 2018.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

I think the possibility of Ripple reaching 5$ this year is not certain due to the market trend of this year. For Ripple to rise up to that, it will means that there will be a huge bullrun that will affect the entire market and I don't see it coming this year.

V0ldemar
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

With constant positive news on the ripple, we can expect a price of $ 5. But now it does not look very likely. Even if the price reaches 5$ , then for a very short time in the form of a pump and a further dump.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

It's possible for Ripple. If the bull market returns and runs strongly, and Ripple can smoothly deploy the merchants payment system, XRP will cross $5 this year for sure.

Even now, when the price of xrp has risen sharply, it will be difficult to reach 5$ for this coin. We must remember that the highest xrp price was 3$ and then bitcoin reached ath. Ripple looks rather like a pump and dump coin.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Stop dreaming the Ripple will reach that $5 and it is a big impact to all of the holders. All is happy with that price and even $3 is a good chance to all holders, and I hope that price will reach so that all of us will get a profit income on Ripple. This year is bad for all cryptocurrency hodlers because the market is down right now probably will recover this month the bull run months.
exces

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

You can join this PUMP group https://discord.gg/fm3tyYW. It's pretty active. One pump in a week. Last couple was on Vibe(16 september) and NAV( 22 september) on binance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: