Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85329 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

I not absolutely understand why the schedule of an izmneniye of the price from July to October is shown if the project is at Pre-ico stage?

Is it forbidden to advertise and sell tokens in the Pre-ICO stage?

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Bitcoin sport tokens has a lot of interesting features and its special since it us using waves as its mother cryptocurrency. Hopefully its value will consistently increase unlike other cryptos.

A lot of features means they also need to have a lot of effort to develop each so that it would be much more secured to use. A trading platform is very useful because this is the stage wherein crypto users trade their token and I am hoping they can handle such high volume.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

Since basically you have the feeling ofhaving your own blockchain i think having waves smart contract should be enough for the main time till you decide to launch mainnet i just hope maybe switching to ethereum contract will be faster or just sooner

I think waves can handle things just like what ethereum can. The team wants probably to also experience with this kind of smart contract because probably this is isn't not much congested yet IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Bitcoin sport tokens has a lot of interesting features and its special since it us using waves as its mother cryptocurrency. Hopefully its value will consistently increase unlike other cryptos.

A lot of features means they also need to have a lot of effort to develop each so that it would be much more secured to use. A trading platform is very useful because this is the stage wherein crypto users trade their token and I am hoping they can handle such high volume.
I think the low market cap makes this coin even more interesting for investors. and I would like to know more about this project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

Since basically you have the feeling ofhaving your own blockchain i think having waves smart contract should be enough for the main time till you decide to launch mainnet i just hope maybe switching to ethereum contract will be faster or just sooner

I think waves can handle things just like what ethereum can. The team wants probably to also experience with this kind of smart contract because probably this is isn't not much congested yet IMO.
At waves in general great opportunities on development, just still still nobody could master it up to the end. Therefore also there is practically no any competition.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

Exactly. The idea is very useful since most of the people here are likely to the trading. It is necessary to have a good platform so that users will be satisfied on it's functions. Hopefully, the team can manage it and make this a good kind of trading platform so they can have a better chance to succeed.
footwebstor

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

Exactly. The idea is very useful since most of the people here are likely to the trading. It is necessary to have a good platform so that users will be satisfied on it's functions. Hopefully, the team can manage it and make this a good kind of trading platform so they can have a better chance to succeed.
but I see that there are already many good exchanges on the market. don't you think so?
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

but I see that there are already many good exchanges on the market. don't you think so?
I prefer trusted and known exchange sites for it is common and quite used to on how it works make it easy for more people to approach it and use it.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

At waves in general great opportunities on development, just still still nobody could master it up to the end. Therefore also there is practically no any competition.
They can even do choose the ethereum contract which will have a great exposure however the team behind need to understand a greater prospective comparing with similar algorithms that will allow this switch to success.
dyculot

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

They can even do choose the ethereum contract which will have a great exposure however the team behind need to understand a greater prospective comparing with similar algorithms that will allow this switch to success.
Bitcoin sport project brings the breath of the future into the trading industry.  And this project guarantees complete security.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

I don’t really understand why they use someone else's blockchain? Or was it so conceived? Typically, projects that do not have their own blockchain for their investors suffer losses in such a market.

Not true, there are lot of successful projects that built on smart contract platforms. Creating independent blockchain costs a lot, it's not easy to do, specially in early stage, you need to secure it etc ... businesses create own blockchain when there is a need for that, like a project that requires a customized blockchain or when they expand their business.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

As the market have a fall now there should be a better price and it is all the project involvement with the development activities and building a strong infrastructure potentially that will bring more advantage.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

I suppose for now its not listed on coinmarket cap, I was searching bitcoin sport their zero results. When will you be listed on this site admin?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

Bitcoin Sport is a sports project. Surely the project will be noticed by many people by its wonderful idea. But for the long-term future, I think the project should pay attention to developing their own Blockchain!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

Hello dear admin and Developers Is this a soft fork of bitcoin? Because it looks like its from bitcoin platform again? But focus of blockchain sports?

Not really. This is just a platform and cryptocurrency. In general, we planned to make Bitcoin fork, but more important for us is the trading platform with exchange assets and cryptocurrency.

I am bit confused if this is from bitcoin structures or Waves? Pretty sure this project needs more impression and traffic from different social media sites.

Now the token is trading on Waves.

I never heard such of this project being launch to the public? Any related articles and news, reviews that has been released before admin? As I know there are hundreds of blockchain sports, esports etc that has been launched recently.

The project was advertised on Facebook & VK. The other day starts bounty in blogs and other social networks.

Hello OP are you admin or developer of this project? Thank you for the fast response but what waves exchange is already trading live? Link?
well, apparently you need to at least use the waves web client
register it
trade here https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=7ogZiMyzWcAdPPk8QTcLRaxPUDaUADiiLXEGcJjFu9qf&assetId1=WAVES

Thanks for sharing the link mate. Seems the site is secured and legit. I will read and research more about these wave platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

Bitcoin Sport is a sports project. Surely the project will be noticed by many people by its wonderful idea. But for the long-term future, I think the project should pay attention to developing their own Blockchain!

This is a good project, Because for now even if its ICO stage the token or coins is already listed on DEX thru waves platform. Surely they will find more interested people to trade in that platform.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

When I read about the project, this is a sports coin that is related to betting games. I am particularly attracted by Bitcoin's competitive ability as a combination of privacy and regulatory compliance. Can you share about the measures you take to achieve this particular advantage? What are the regulatory  that Bitcoin Sport incorporates with security?
operav

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

This is a good project, Because for now even if its ICO stage the token or coins is already listed on DEX thru waves platform. Surely they will find more interested people to trade in that platform.
This is not only a sports project. the team also wants to create their own exchange.
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

I think that the project deserves attention, tell me please bitcoin sport exchange will be available worldwide?
Arvilaine

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

When I read about the project, this is a sports coin that is related to betting games. I am particularly attracted by Bitcoin's competitive ability as a combination of privacy and regulatory compliance. Can you share about the measures you take to achieve this particular advantage? What are the regulatory  that Bitcoin Sport incorporates with security?

It's not all about betting game, the platform have 4 functions which can also be used for trading and investments for other cryptocurrency which you can easily compare the gain and loss for each coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: