Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win in Freebitco.in  (Read 4036 times)
FreebitcoinerPlus

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 05:42:45 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2021, 06:54:43 PM by FreebitcoinerPlus

Freebitcoin bot was updated!

A new version of the bot is available, now you can change odds when winning or losing.

You can see how it works in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diLT--ncny4

Remember you can find all our videos here:
https://odysee.com/@freebitcoinerplus:d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:49:17 AM

We offer it for free only to referred accounts from us. We get the commissions from freebitcoin of the people that uses it.

So if the bot is useful for the people.. the better for us too!

Also, we are always trying to improve the tool. We receive feedback from the users and the are continuously updating it.

So in other words, that bot is registered with your refferal link so people who using it will become your refferer automatically, correct? More we wager, more you will earn.

Freebitcoin bot was updated!

A new version of the bot is available, now you can change odds when winning or losing.

You can see how it works in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsbZhJ6LG3U

Remember you can find all our videos here:
https://odysee.com/@freebitcoinerplus:d

That strategy on your new video won't be last long (all strategies too) since it only betting on 90% and if it lose you change the multipler to 2x or 49.5% until the bet win, which i've tried it too
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:22:22 PM

Is there anyone still play https://freebitco.in
I can see the last post related to freebit is very old.

If you still playing freebit. Can you share how to win?

Here's my own rule to win. Lets discuss about that.

1- Bet at 1/1000 your balance
         Exp: you have 1000 sat => bet 1 sat per roll
2- If you loose => x2 your bet
         Exp: you bet 3 sat and loose => bet 2x3 = 6sat
3- If you win => return to base bet and change type of bet
         Exp: Hi -> Lo, or Lo -> Hi
4- THE MOST IMPORTANT: after 4 times you loose, its time to stop lost. Return bet to exactly 1sat untill you get green. After that, back to step 1.

The 4th rule is the most important to keep your balance. But its is really hard to keep us in rule. You need practice very much.

======
Any one else has your rule to win freebit or any new idea? please share here, i will happy to practice with it.

the faucet site does give the btc every hour . however. there is several problems.
1st is the betting scheme. not only have i used this site for well over a year.every single time i deposit and use either calculated decisions , scripts. or just random luck. i get all of my btc taken.
there are many users who claim to have scripts that offer winnings and sell them. which is using this sites name as a pawn in the bigger scheme to get your btc delivered to them. never pay for anything saying it will win you on this site
remember freebitco.in is a gambling site! is designed to take your money
FreebitcoinerPlus

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 05:20:56 PM

Is there anyone still play https://freebitco.in
I can see the last post related to freebit is very old.

If you still playing freebit. Can you share how to win?

Here's my own rule to win. Lets discuss about that.

1- Bet at 1/1000 your balance
         Exp: you have 1000 sat => bet 1 sat per roll
2- If you loose => x2 your bet
         Exp: you bet 3 sat and loose => bet 2x3 = 6sat
3- If you win => return to base bet and change type of bet
         Exp: Hi -> Lo, or Lo -> Hi
4- THE MOST IMPORTANT: after 4 times you loose, its time to stop lost. Return bet to exactly 1sat untill you get green. After that, back to step 1.

The 4th rule is the most important to keep your balance. But its is really hard to keep us in rule. You need practice very much.

======
Any one else has your rule to win freebit or any new idea? please share here, i will happy to practice with it.

the faucet site does give the btc every hour . however. there is several problems.
1st is the betting scheme. not only have i used this site for well over a year.every single time i deposit and use either calculated decisions , scripts. or just random luck. i get all of my btc taken.
there are many users who claim to have scripts that offer winnings and sell them. which is using this sites name as a pawn in the bigger scheme to get your btc delivered to them. never pay for anything saying it will win you on this site
remember freebitco.in is a gambling site! is designed to take your money

Winning or losing will depend on many factors (not only lucky). It will depend on the balance you have, the strategy you use, how much you risk, etc... you have to know when to stop. It's all probabilities and statistics.

Of course that those scripts that say that you will win are fake. It's not possible to guarantee that. But freebitcoin is a trusted site, it's provably fair, and it pays if you want to withdraw your money at any moment.

Our bot is not a script. It will not make you win. It is just a tool that help those that have a manual strategy and want to use it automatically. It provides a lot of features to make your game more controlled and secure. Also, you can use it only to claim free satoshis (auto-roll) every hour, if you don't want to risk with bets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: